Spring Break inspired RP. (F/F Only.)

Started by Monica Lawson, March 24, 2013, 08:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Visna

I'm interested. I'll keep an eye on things.  :-)

Usani

I'm looking forward to this, can't wait!

ElvenKitten

Dashenka

Any imput? Idea wise? How did they get together? Where are they going? I like the idea of some girl organizing it and inviting 4 or 5 others to join.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Visna

This would just be my preference, but I'd love for the vacation to heavily involve beaches. The group could rent a beach house, and bikinis are wonderful.

Usani

I like that idea too!  I think it would be awesome for the beach to be clothing optional as well.  ;)

Visna

While it would, that would be a bit unrealistic if most of the girls didn't even know one another. Seems too slutty (although awesome).

Usani

Yeeeah good point lol.  My mind tends to wonder way too much. 

Hercinia

I love the direction this is going, I'm going to put up a character sheet and let you guys decide if you need me/her or not.  ;D

Hercinia

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Jessica Kincaid

Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious, preferring women and unsure about men.

Appearance: 'One of the guys' ironically, prefers dark, tomboy clothing; sleeveless vests, cargo pants, jeans, bandannas, sneakers and sometimes leather... but rarely. 5'7 with ever changing hair colors, and some 'hidden' piercings.

Personality: Can quickly alternate between sleepy, mopey and ecstatic, leading some to question her mental health. In truth though, Jessica is just very in touch with her emotions, she may hold them back at times, but they are always present and in force. Enjoys pranks from both ends, enjoys daring friends to do stupid, often pointless things for her own amusement. Sometimes quick to anger, but also quick to make up; generally likes to keep drama at a distance.

History: In the middle of 4 brothers and no sisters, her parents often let the boy's activities take president over Jessica's which is what started her tomboy persona. She felt she had to act like one of the guys to fit in and get some attention from her parents, this involved sports, play-fighting and drumming. Although starting as a way to fit in, this fast became enjoyable to Jessica and became who she truly was.

Hobbies & Interests: philosophy, metal/punk music, athletics (sprints), politics.

Usani

Oh my god Hercinia I'm on loooove with your character, she is hot!   ;)

Hercinia

Usani

She looks like one of my favorite lesbian female performers!  :P

Hercinia

I can't say I really follow her professionally, but I do like her a lot, she seems cool.

Usani

Hercinia

Usani

Nope I've never heard of her, No there is a female duo called 'God-dess and She' and she looks like 'God-dess' to me.  :P

Hercinia

Oh, ha. I've never heard of those two, so I guess we're even then.

SanguinePuppet

This story looks great to me! I've been craving something like this for a while, so I would love to partake if you'll take me!

Hercinia

Do we have a GM? I heard that the original has left, or has been absent for a few weeks?

Usani

Should I repost my character sheet since it's all the way on the top of the first page?

Usani

Dashenka

I think Kokaine and me sort of agreed to co-gm this, depending on the number of players. A road trip to the beach sounds fun. If we follow Kokaine's idea of her character spreading leaflets around to find girls to join her, it's possible they don't know eachother I guess.

Please do post your character sheet again Usani, just so we know who's up for playing and who is not. :)
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Usani

Alrighty!  ;D

Name- Ashley Nichole

Age-20

Sexual Orientation-Lesbian

Appearance-5’2 and 115lbs.  Tongue pierced, Japanese symbol tattoo on her lower back meaning ‘Pride’.  She has long black hair with dark brown eyes.  She usually dresses pretty casual, jeans and a tank top nothing fancy really.

Background- Father was American, Mother was Japanese she lost both parents in a car accident when she was 13.  Her Aunt Melinda took her in and raised her.  Ashley has always been very open with her and Melinda is very supportive and knows about her sexuality.  Sadly Ashley never got the chance to tell her parents.

Personality- Pretty laid back once you get to know her.  Don’t let her appearance fool you though, she is very shy at first but once she becomes comfortable around someone she’s a talker!  She’s usually seen with earbuds in her ears listening to one of her favorite bands or artists.  She’s a huge music junkie, it’s what helped her cope with her parents death.  As of right now she’s attends an art school and is working on her degree in photography.  In her spare time she listens to music, does free lance photography, draws and sometimes paints.
Even with everything she does for fun and being in school she still has her own little habits.  But of course to her they’re the only thing to loosen her up a lot of times.  Her drug of choice is pot and she usually drinks when she’s partying with others but when she’s drunk she’s very touchy feely.  Usually she’s pretty calm and mellow when she’s high.

Favorite Music- Tatu, the Veronicas, Adele, God Des and She, The Cliks, Pink, Skrillex

ElvenKitten

Reposting mine too with some changes
Name: Emma Wilson
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual but still in denial about it
Appearance: Emma is 5'4 and slim with blonde hair and blue eyes. She tends to wear video game and geek culture t shirts and in a lot of bright colours.
Personality: Emma can seem a little serious and reserved at times but is generally easy to get along with. Being an exchange student from England she finds College life in America a little strange but is willing to adapt gosh darn it! She's a little conflicted in regards to her attraction to other women due to her strict upbringing.
History: Emma was born to two upper class parents and spent most of her childhood at a strict catholic boarding school. When she told her parents she wanted to study abroad they were a little concerned but she convinced them that she was responsible enough to look after herself. She is a self confessed geek and enjoys coplaying as video game characters. She also has her own you tube gaming channel with a small mainly male (likely drooling) following. She Majors in Computer Sciences and wants to get into games development
Hobbies: Video games, Music, reading science fiction and fantasy and cosplay.