GM wanted for D&D 3.5 one-on-one (mind-control themes)

Started by Jefepato, February 11, 2007, 11:15:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jefepato

Lately, I've found myself intrigued by the mindbender prestige class in Complete Arcane.  Mind control isn't a theme I've explored much, but I think I'd enjoy giving a character like this a try.  The catch is, of course, that the mindbender is a pretty crappy class for a normal D&D game (and would probably annoy other players even if it wasn't), which is why I'd rather do this as a one-on-one.

I haven't given the character's personality too much thought yet, but it would probably be more interesting to play a neutral mindbender who is seduced by the exploration of his powers than a mindbender who starts off as an evil sociopath.

I'm flexible as to the exact setting, although the Forgotten Realms might be a problem, simply because even a high-level mindbender would probably get tracked down and eliminated by one of the many, many powerful characters in Faerun.

So, any takers?

CaptainErotica

let me look up the Mindbender stuff, and see if I can come up with something you'll like. 

Jefepato

Thanks.

I'm also somewhat flexible on starting level, although it would be kinda pointless to not at least have the eternal charm ability yet (and frankly, I'm not likely to gain much XP normally with this sort of character).

CaptainErotica

I'll set you up at a descent level if I do this. No promises yet. I need to take a look and see if I can come up with a good campaign for you.

Jefepato

Jefepato

This has never been followed up on, so consider it bumped in case there are any potential GMs who weren't here 10 months ago.

The idea has been taken up.  Thanks to those who expressed interest.