Time for Inkidu to change his avatar.

Started by Inkidu, August 30, 2011, 04:26:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

Normally I do this myself, and it'll probably be my avatar for the rest of 2012 I don't do this often. However, I've got a weird thing.

I want WWI soldiers, but science-fictioned up. Difficult right? Tell me about it. :\

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Silverfyre

Also, as much as I hated the film, do a search on the WWI part of the movie "Sucker Punch".  There are some amazing steampunk visuals there.

Inkidu

Ooh, there's a couple already.

Just so we're clear. I accept steam-punk as science fiction, ladies and gents. :D
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Shjade

Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Inkidu

Quote from: Shjade on August 30, 2011, 07:28:59 PM
...Steampunk is science fiction.
There are some people who don't consider it a part. :|

Science fiction is just a small part of the category of speculative fiction anyway. :)

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Inkidu

Inkidu

I never thought I'd say this but I hate Star Wars! D:

Can't find anything steampunk infantry on my own without running into a rather brassy and dapper Boba Fett. That's fine, but it's not what I want!