News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Daddie's Girls. [MuL]

Started by Midnight, February 17, 2009, 06:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Based on a story read somewhere

A group of men decide that the best way to solve their problems with sexual frustration is too swap daughters on weekends, so that the girls can be used in any way desired. If one man objects they can all object so therefor it is in their best interest to be non-objective. 

Dropped off Friday night and picked up sunday morning. The girls are all legal at 17 or thereabouts, they are for the most part willing. (unless you deem your character otherwise.) Each girl is convinced by her father that this is a good thing by whatever means you decide between you.  (to be done pre-game, game starts at the first drop off). 

Will gladly accept more as we play.  PM or post here with interest.

OOC & Charrie creation
IF I have an RP with you and you haven't heard form me in a while then please PM me.  I had a bad spell and lost track and now can't find my way again - I am keen to continue on with them though.Want to help make my Orgy-licious dreams come true?
Want to play too? check out my wish list!
No No's and Yes Yes!

Prefect Mos

Prefect Mos

im having a hard time beliving there arnt more people interested in this..

Anti

You can count me in. This sounds like fun

camtipli

Prefect Mos

that's two girls and two daddies!

Midnight

LOL! I love the enthusiasm Will! *hugs*

Well how do we decide who gets which Daddy? Draw straws? Flip Will?  lol. 

Maybe we can have some Daddies give us some Daddy details to start with... 
IF I have an RP with you and you haven't heard form me in a while then please PM me.  I had a bad spell and lost track and now can't find my way again - I am keen to continue on with them though.Want to help make my Orgy-licious dreams come true?
No No's and Yes Yes!

Prefect Mos

When am I not enthusiastic Midnight... Its my trademark... seriously look it up.. any of the rest of you guys try and be enthusiastic.. well.. my lawyers advise me to be litigious.

John Shep Was a good man, He was rich, ran his own business and loved his daughter.  REALY loved his daughter. They got together when she turned legal, though they talked about it before hand as a possibility, he wouldnt touch her without her wanting it. Her mother left him a long time ago, and left her daughter as well.. no ones even been able to track her down in a long time. John encourages his daughter to date other people, and he does the same.. considering the daddy daughter thing to be something on the side that he and his daughter can share, and enhance there love, that being said,  if he dosnt have a girl over, and his daughter is home alone as well.. there doing it. That is  until they meet anouther couple.. and decide to try daughter swapping.

Hes a bit of a stern dad.. and a little into BDSM though has been reluctant to explore it to much with his own daughter. He was stern, but at the same time often fun, leting his daughter make mistakes, she always new the consequences and price she would pay for it. rarley did he escilate punishments higher and higher, rather thinking that the punishment should equal the crime, and if it was worth it to her, she could break the rules. He took her to concerts, camping, and out on the lake. He ran his own buisness from home, an earlly adopter of the internet he sells misc electronics from his warehouse thats on the ranch they live on.

Lindra

If another dad appears, or if another daughter is wanted to create a threesome in some situations, I'd be up for joining. :)
The heart warps everything around it. Where nothing is, emptiness itself is twisted, its features distorted beyond all recognition. -Shelley Jackson

Ons & Offs - A & As

BigBuckBob

Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Skye2

on and offs

Naruto fan? Or just want to rp something...different?
http://hsnaruto.com/index.php

Prefect Mos

one more daughter then daddy.. i suppose a daddy  might have more then one..

camtipli

I don't mind having a sister, or perhaps even a twin if anybody's interested.

Skye2

on and offs

Midnight

Daddies & their daughters decided randomly by me remembering randomly.

AdmerWill  & Midnight
Anti  & Cantimpli & Skye.
Buchanen & lindra

Alright so charrie creation can be done here for tidiness sake then we will get OOC and threads started.  any questions?

No No's and Yes Yes!

BigBuckBob

James Pardue

Single parent, doesn't exactly know how to deal with his daughter's sexual urges, so might as well let another father handle it. There was no guarantee that she was going to be used in that way, maybe just taught a lesson. After all, that was what he had in mind for whatever daughter came to him. He couldn't really see his daughter in a sexual light, so it didn't occur to him that these men would see her for the horny teen she really was.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Lindra

Lindra Pardue - Has habits of masturbation, make out sessions and finally she got walked in by her father when she and a clumsy, inexperienced young man trying to have sex. That was the final straw, her father wasn't sure what exactly to do to teach a lesson to his increasingly hormonal daughter, so he felt that he would let another father teach her the lesson.
The idea of someone older and more experienced sounded thrilling to Lindra, so she agreed to this as arrangement as well. :)
The heart warps everything around it. Where nothing is, emptiness itself is twisted, its features distorted beyond all recognition. -Shelley Jackson

Ons & Offs - A & As

Midnight

Quote from: AdmerWill on February 22, 2009, 11:54:25 PM
John Shep Was a good man, He was rich, ran his own business and loved his daughter.  REALLY loved his daughter. They got together when she turned legal, though they talked about it before hand as a possibility, he wouldn't touch her without her wanting it. Her mother left him a long time ago, and left her daughter as well.. no ones even been able to track her down in a long time. John encourages his daughter to date other people, and he does the same.. considering the daddy daughter thing to be something on the side that he and his daughter can share, and enhance there love, that being said,  if he dosnt have a girl over, and his daughter is home alone as well.. there doing it. That is  until they meet another couple.. and decide to try daughter swapping.

Hes a bit of a stern dad.. and a little into BDSM though has been reluctant to explore it to much with his own daughter. He was stern, but at the same time often fun, letting his daughter make mistakes, she always new the consequences and price she would pay for it. rarely did he escalate punishments higher and higher, rather thinking that the punishment should equal the crime, and if it was worth it to her, she could break the rules. He took her to concerts, camping, and out on the lake. He ran his own buisness from home, an early adopter of the internet he sells misc electronics from his warehouse thats on the ranch they live on.

Dusty Shep.  age 17. 

Dusty is a girl with a firey & free spirit, she bears a striking resemblance to her mother - being a curvaceous brunette of medium height with deep brown eyes and a tendency to rebel against authority figures.  Though in opposition to this little quirk Dusty adores her Father and she sees him as a kindred spirit, she tends to do exactly what he says and in her eyes Daddy can do now wrong (though this goesboth ways).  Even his tendency to punish her overmuch for what she considers minor misdemeanors doesn't taint her affection for him.

Their incestuous relationship doesn't seem like it should be as verboten as it is too Dusty, as to her its simply an extension of the relationship they always had.  Why lose your virginity to some fumbling football jock when your father could be tender and ensure you received all the pleasure you deserved your first time? 

Her father isn't her only sexual partner though he has so far been her most experienced, the new arrangement with the Daddy/Daughter deal seems to her like a great way to get more of the experiences her father is reluctant to introduce to their relationship no matter how much she tries to tempt him. 
No No's and Yes Yes!

Skye2

I will wait for my "family" to post theres first so I dont mess up any idea's they had.
on and offs

camtipli

If no one objects, I don't mind posting first for my family. Then Skye can come after, and when our father gets the time he can plop his story in in accordance to what we have written as his daughters.
That way we might be able to save time.

Prefect Mos

I realy like Dust Midnightm and I think thats a good idea Cam.

Midnight

Excellent work! and most definitly do that Cam, just jump in - first in best dressed and you can always finesse later on as thegame progresses.
No No's and Yes Yes!

camtipli

Okay, so here we go, guys:

As a 17-year-old aspiring nurse and/or nonprofit worker, Mika seems like the slightly above average girl. She is in great shape, she maintains a large network of good friends, donates her time to those in need, and somehow still gets good grades and has time to put aside for family. However, Mika is only human, and unfortunately she reacts negatively to her own feelings of love and sexual need, as well as anything else that she finds difficult to react to.

Mika was the type of girl that loved people. Oftentimes one could see her working after school doing community service- working with special education children, taking care of folks in the nursing home, promoting fundraisers for the homeless-- things like that. Despite her active lifestyle, Mika maintained relatively decent grades and was able to set aside time for her family. After all, of all the people Mika loved, it was her sister and her daddy that she loved the most.

If anything, Mika was usually the one to take care of household chores. She loved to clean and tried to keep things tidy and organized. She regularly made meals as well; nothing intricate or unusual, just something quick, simple, healthy. Unfortunately, Mika was not very creative, and she did not adapt well to irregularities. Her lifestyle was very systematic, and if something wasn't planned beforehand she would not react well to it.

When Mika started having unusual feelings for her father, she took those feelings down a bad path. She would often become highly emotional towards her father, usually with a complaint that he didn't do his share with the housework (even if he did) or accuse him of loving her sister more. Finally, once she came to terms with her feelings, Mika went to her sister and told her how she felt and that she was sorry about the way she had reacted to it. Then, once Mika got up the courage to say it, Mika admitted her feelings to her father and apologized to him as well. Almost immediately after Mika told her father the truth, she returned to her normal self and resumed life cheerfully.

However, with these new events close at hand, Mika seems to act agreeable to this trade off, but deep down she is worried that she might not react well to these unpredictable events, or that she will show herself off to be as awkward and inexperienced as she actually is...

Skye2

Okay here we go...

At 18 Sarah often acted more like a child then an adult. She seemed to be desperately clinging onto her childhood as long as she could. This helped lead to the illusion she was Mika's younger sisters instead of the other way around. She was a couple of inches shorter then her sister, and had not developed physicly as well as her either.

Sarah loved her sister, and was proud to say she was Mika's sister. She did not mind living in her shadow. The only thing that upset her was how everyone expected her to also do something great. This lead her to begin to volunteer at a childrens hospital every weekend. It also helped her to keep onto her childhood.

She had never thought of her father sexually. He was just...her dad. She had thought about her sister once during a private time when she was much younger, but that had ended long ago. She had forgotten all about it till her sister sat her down and confessed her love for their father. For days later she fought herself on the inside. She had to combat down the perverted thoughts and feelings she was having about her sister and father.

After some time the house returned to normal. She had found that using her fathers work out equipment to workout till she passed out helped to make her forget her perverted thoughts and feelings. She had not touched herself in 5 years, and was determined not to ever do it again. The next time she felt a touch down there would be from another person.

With the future happening fast Sarah will show her inexperience, and may fall to the perversions that plague her.
on and offs

BigBuckBob

How do we decide who gets which girls?

Because I am really looking forward to the sisters.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Midnight

First in best dress Buchanen, I will take it as an offical request..  Just waiting to hear from the last daddy ( I will PM him) as I have had expressions of interest from others and the role won't go unfilled regardless.

Soon..  the time draws near...  *cue music*
No No's and Yes Yes!

Anti

Damn, I was hoping to swap a sister to each guy and get both of theirs :P

Anthony or... Anti to his family, was a 36 year old IT technician who was a little bit too much of a free spirit, having spent much of his youth and early adult life (including the first seven years of his childrens' lives) experimenting with weed and LSD, he was what could be described as a free spirit, he beleived that love was something that should be shared, and that true beauty, such as that of his two daughters who were the apples of his eye, should not be hidden.

He had been taken completely by suprise by Mika's revalation, truly stunned that she'd think about him like that, and that night he spent a great deal of time tossing and turning and thinking and churning before his mind seemed to settle, through some sort of twisted process, that it liked her, and Sarah in that way too, his dirty thoughts seeoing through and making him lust for his daughters, as the two truly were the pinnacle of sexual attraction, almost everything about them was... perfect.

He just wished that he knew what Sarah thought. She too was beautiful, and his mind ached for her, she just seemed a little... uptight about things of a sexual nature. Being a mentally liberated ex-junkie, he was open with his Mika once she admitted her feelings, talking about their nature and discussing various notions of a sexual nature, all the while wishing that Sarah had admitted it too, or at least shown some interest. Over conversations with Mika, he had cottoned on to the idea of a daughter swap with a pair of guys he knew from various contacts within his IT job, hoping it would provide the spark he needed to excorcise his lust, and hopefully provoke Sarahs into action....

Midnight

Hmm interesting notion, Anti, LOL.  If you guys want to enter debates about it then feel free to.. then let me know.  LOL I will start a thread now.
No No's and Yes Yes!

BigBuckBob

On the grounds of plot, that actually makes sense.
On the grounds of character development, it makes more sense for my character

On the grounds of being the one who gets the sisters, I don't want to give them up.

Plot and character development be damned. XD
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Midnight

GAME HERE

LOL Buchanen XD

So heres how its going to be.  Pardue gets the sisters, Anti gets Dusty and Shep gets Lindra. 

After this round you boys can negotiate (in thread or not) for your toys.
No No's and Yes Yes!

BigBuckBob

I was actually saying it to be contrary. Still open for discussion in my eyes.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Midnight

*sigh* bloody men.  Fine discuss it, discuss it in thread for all I care, might add an interesting set up to the whole thing..  in fact.. try that.  barter for your fun.
No No's and Yes Yes!

Skye2

*is now a barganing token with camtipli*
on and offs

Midnight

*giggles* got no one to blame but yourselves, damn minx sisters! :P
No No's and Yes Yes!

camtipli

I carn't help our mutual bisexualism!  :P

(*giggles evilly*)

Midnight

NEW OOC and Charrie Creation thread.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31734.0

The game has begun so lets get it moving along people :P

Loves
M.
No No's and Yes Yes!