Why you should always read the fine print (Looking for Dom or Domme) ON HOLD

Started by subjuanita, January 13, 2018, 12:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

subjuanita

I hadn't posted any new role play request for awhile, so I decided to post one now. Please PM if you interested.

Always Read the Fine Print (looking for Dom or Domme)

A young Filipino maid (MC) is working in the Middle East as a hotel maid sending money back to her family. A family member becomes very sick and the maid worries how she can ever raise the money for the escalating medical bills. A chance meeting with a guest (YC) as she is cleaning their room supplies an answer, but not one MC is expecting. YC offers a large sum of money that will cover all the medical bills and a bit more that will be wired to the Philippines, if MC agrees to become their personal property and slave for a year. MC reluctantly agrees and signs a contract, only to find out a year later that in the fine print is a clause that allows YC to renew the contract every year for one USA dollar.

Heedlessx

That sounds like fun. My own personal piece of dub-con meat.

I like to rp abusive relationships, move it beyond the physical so that there is a mental piece to the humiliation and degradation I will be subjecting you to.

I also like to share my slave around so you might be doing many weekend 'cleaning jobs' for me.

where do you want to start it, at the beginning or after the first contract is up?

subjuanita

This roleplay is now available again. Please PM if you are interested. Do not reply to this thread.