The endless story

Started by Brandon, June 28, 2006, 12:27:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

This is another game that I thought would be fun. How it works is I start off with a simple sentance/paragraph. The next person takes that and can use whatever means they like to advance the story. The person can potray any sense of emotion they like from comedic to violent and they can change/adjust settings, characters, etc. You may post as many times as you can but you cannot reply to your own post. When you make your post the peice of the story can be no shorter then 1 sentance and no longer then 5 lines of text. So lets get this started.

I hope this ones as successful as my word asscoiation game has been so far  ;)
---------------------------------------------------------

There once was a beautiful bunny. Her fur white as snow, her nose cute as a kitten, and bright intelligent eyes who everyone loved...
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Moondazed

Little Fluffy the bunny took complete advantage of her alluring attributes by luring any she desired into her den for hours of carnal indulgence, followed by an unceremonious rejection when she tired of them.  Many of the male bunnies longed to put her in her place, but once they drew near her allure overcame their desires and she had her way with those that she pleased.  Would anyone put Fluffy in her place?
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Elvi

Now, because she had worn out all of her warren's bucks and the does weren't particularly pleased about that, Fluffy, despite her allure, found herself being alone more and more.

Which was how she found herself far out on the very edge of their territory as she delicately nibbled at a lucious patch of dandelions.
One hop further and she would be in another's land, a huge strong and powerful warrior buck sat watching her from the cover of a bush, willing her to take that final step.
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Zaer Darkwail

Fluffy dared take the final jump and went eat the patch of grass in the other territory in delight. Buck the badger warrior started slowly stalk towards Fluffy while she eated. Coming clsoer by each second and preparing lunge into her. Then whit rapid quickness Buck rushed forward Fluffy and caught the poor pretty bunny off guard! Buck knocked out Fluffy and dragged her along towards his castle which was guarded by ferocious hare warriors which all were male and horny because female hares were not allowed come to the badger warrior's castle and the hare village was far away........

Elvi

Fluffy had come to by the time she arrived at the castle, she licked her lips as she saw the hungry lustful looks of the guards.
"Well helloooooooo there cousins.......I'll see you all later for a bit of hare on bunny action....."

The badger pulled at her ears sharply, making her squeek in pain and walk a little quicker, but not before she could set up the perfect wiggle of her hips especially for the watching hares.
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Moondazed

They growled and grumbled, although most had a cruel smile since they knew something Fluffy didn't... that she would be this evening's entertainment.  Their master had a habit of tying slutty little bunnies up and loosing his guards on them, and he never covered their mouths because he so enjoyed their begging and sobbing. 

Fluffy was taken to his throneroom where she was flung on her knees before him.

"Hmm... encroaching on my land, were you?  We have a special punishment for those arrogant enough to trespass, little bunny..."
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Spirit_Wolf

NEW TOPIC (since the last one is old):
as she went deeper into the gathering darkness of the trees, searching for the herbs to make her delayed dinner. A little ways into the woods, she was startled by the flash of grey fur. "Wolves" she thought, shivering....
“That old black magic has me in its spell, That old black magic that you weave so well; Icy fingers up and down my spine, The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine”

...:::|Ons & Offs |:::...
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12763.

Greenthorn

They were watching her...hungry. 

They would stay hidden behind the trees waiting for their leader to make the first move, but he seemed reluctant, for he had seen her before.

ShrowdedPoet

He watched a little longer before the truth came to him.  This girl was none other than Little Red Riding Hood!
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Custos Morum

Few people knew, that her name was far more appropriate than one could ever imagine. You see, little red riding hood was a golem, a magic manifestation, reanimated out of a peace of cloth. Red, soft and innocent silk.

Bloody Paramour

The cloth was gentle and enticing, drawing people to her, in hopes of an innocent encounter, a child who dressed in red.
"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

Algibard Glirings

Meanwhile in the depths of forest, elf hunter Kaarn was tracking wolves traces. The foul beasts were attacking elf village near the Mandrid river. Kaarn knew - the only way to defeat wolves, is to kill their leader, Big Bad Wolf, who had Norsa Ulcungauro name amongst elves.

OwenNo6

The Elf hunter had tracked the wolf that would lead him to the Big Bad Wolf, finding his quarry deep in the woods as the wolf, in turn, had spotted the crimson clad young woman.  Knocking an arrow, the adept archer took careful aim at the wolf's knee to disable it for interrogation, when all of a sudden, an obnoxious clamour could be heard crashing through the woods.  Elven archer, lupine stalker, and crimson... golem all turned their heads in unison in time to see Little Fluffy running like hell, chased by a score of horny hares and screaming in absolute horror!...

(sorry, couldn't resist tying the two stories together...)
My On and Off list

My other on/off list

Let the Priests of the Raven of dawn, no longer in deadly black, with hoarse note curse the sons of joy. Nor his accepted brethren, whom tyrant, he calls free: lay the bound or build the roof. Nor pale religious letchery call that virginity, that wishes but acts not!

For every thing that lives is Holy.