What are you playing? [SPOILER TAGS PLEASE]

Started by Sabby, May 31, 2009, 12:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

No need to question the legality, piracy is a hot topic at the moment :P

Wolfy

I'm playing Alan Wake. :D

And also going to play Sam and Max: The Devil's Playground Episode 2.

Transgirlenstein

Elder Scroll's 4 as a custom class.  Argonian Superhero.

:D
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Brandon

Playing Alan wake atm and it reminds me of Indigo prophecy a lot. Not because of the gameplay but more because of the writing as the protagonist goes through the story. So far, its not a bad game but I do feel that horror isnt the right genre, perhaps mystery would have been better. I havnt really been scared by it at all yet but then Im not that far in the game yet either
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Inuyasha for ps2 the rpg. fighting game is ok, but in an rpg mood, perhaps telling me something.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Inkidu

Quote from: Brandon on May 19, 2010, 04:49:22 PM
Playing Alan wake atm and it reminds me of Indigo prophecy a lot. Not because of the gameplay but more because of the writing as the protagonist goes through the story. So far, its not a bad game but I do feel that horror isnt the right genre, perhaps mystery would have been better. I havnt really been scared by it at all yet but then Im not that far in the game yet either
That's what I thought, I said T-rated horror game. I think that's not a smart move. If only because people are going to pass it over because of that.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Wolfy

Quote from: Brandon on May 19, 2010, 04:49:22 PM

Wait till you get further into the game.

That old woman you've seen? She becomes more...direct. O_o

Also, I have to say, Episode 4 (I think that's the one..I don't want to spoil it), the boss battle/Boss Sequence there..IS EPIC. You'll know it when you get to it..I mean just..DAMN.

(Spoilers!..Minor)

AT one point she(The old woman) even seems to threaten YOU, the player.

TheLovelyMaid

I might actually try to beat Grand Theft Auto 4 this evening...

Inkidu

Got Alan Wake: I feel very tense when playing it. Pleasantly surprised and glad to see my doubts unfounded.

Red Dead Redemption
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Drake Valentine

I'm playing a series of.. Hmm.. Three different titles in games currently. Lets start with latest platform and work our way down.

PS3 - Saint's Row II(I know old game). Almost got it beat, after that I will probably move on to Disgaea 3.. Maybe. Or wrap up Assassin's Creed II.

PSP - Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days or whatever it is called. Great handheld strategy fun for lunch time at work. ;3

PS2 - Sakura Wars.. Something with Love in the title, forgot the full name/riding on no sleep here. Very interesting game, though the fighting isn't till the end of a chapter, but I'll say I got my money's worth for a PS2 game and I got the special edition that came with the Japanese version and English verison, I am more leaning towards Japanese voices myself.. Not that the English dubs of the other disc were that bad, but given I always like to watch anime with English subtitles, the extra price for special edition was worth it.

Hopefully these three will tie me over till that Alpha Protocol comes out.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Sabby

Having a gore overload here! Dark Sector, and Conan.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Final Fantasy 12

Suikoden, all i got. But the new ds one.

Fire Emblem.

Any Rpg

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Heaven Sent Blossom

Lost Planet 2 - 4 play co-op was just a lure that I could resist. And even only being able to sample it as a duo so far the game has met my expectations and probably, if I'm honest, exceeded them. There's something oddly satisfying about blasting the legs off a giant mutant platypus before venturing into it's mouth to kill it from the inside. Or rather it's oddly satisfying to send you friend into the bowels of the mutant platypus because, you know, somebody has to man the mecha death dealing machine and it might as well be me.

Next week it's Alpha Protocol, and while I'm not going to admit to counting the days I might just be counting the days. Honestly cannot wait for the 28th when that game drops.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Inkidu

Got Dragon Age Origins: Awakening today. Need to finish up some stories on Dragon Age first though.

Heaven Sent Blossom

I picked up Dragon Age: Origins: Awakening: COLONS!!! this weekend as well, so far it's reminding me of why I liked Dragon Age so much to begin with, to the point where I'm considering grabbing the original again to play through it once more--if for no other reason than to have a hero who survives the finale, starting Awakening with no pants on came as a surprise.
I also grabbed Alpha Protocol and UFC 10 but haven't had the chance to really sink any time into Alpha yet, still I waited for it since it was first announced so I doubt another day or two will kill me.

Inkidu

I found my PC copy of Jade Empire. It actually holds up pretty well.

I'm kind of on the fence about Alpha Protocol so my next game is probably going to be Dead Rising 2

Wolfy

Modern Warfare 2.
Left4dead 2
Halo: ODST/Halo 3 Multiplayer.....2.

O-o

Heaven Sent Blossom

Quote from: Inkidu on June 28, 2010, 03:46:05 PM
I found my PC copy of Jade Empire. It actually holds up pretty well.

I'm kind of on the fence about Alpha Protocol so my next game is probably going to be Dead Rising 2

Get Alpha Protocol, God will love you for it--although you might hate yourself depending on exactly how your taste swings when it comes to slightly clunky mechanics. Still a really fun game though.

So I polished off 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand this week. Easily the best game ever made, in fact everybody else can just stop now since we've clearly reached the peak of gaming narrative and will never see the likes of this golden age again.
I'm also playing Red Dead Redemption, which is head and shoulders above GTA 4 (not difficult, granted) however I'm still stalled on it so it might be time for me to admit that I honestly just hate sandbox games now--even if they do let me shoot horses in the face for no particular reason.

Oh and the Steam summer sale is on, so I imagine that by July 4th I will have about another hundred games on my "to be playing" list. Dammit Steam!

AreinaRyu

Final Fantasy XIII - PS3  :-)

Sabby

Just got War for Cybertron and Singularity. Trying them now.

Sabby

Okay... Singularity seems like Wolfenstien trying to be Bioshock.

Rhedyn

Just downloaded the 14 day trial for Darkfall.

Xenophile

Fallout 2 on the laptop. I'm going for a low Strength, low Luck, Decent Dexterity, High Charisma character this time. Who's "Good Natured".

It'll be fun, I swear.
Ons and Offs
Updated 2011 June 5th A's and A's

Oniya

Quote from: Xenophile on July 02, 2010, 11:01:08 AM
Fallout 2 on the laptop. I'm going for a low Strength, low Luck, Decent Dexterity, High Charisma character this time. Who's "Good Natured".

It'll be fun, I swear.

Is this like playing FFI with a party of all White Mages?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17