News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A New Male Order- Intrest check

Started by MasterEric6, March 10, 2016, 09:26:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterEric6

This is an interest check for A small group game involving themes of BDSM, maledom and humiliation.

A political party has taken power and has started to strip away women's rights. It's publicly known that their goal is to subjugate all women. They believe women are inferior and are there to serve men.

Two couples (probably married or engaged) are neighbors or roommates. They are long time friends who do everything together.

The RP would revolve around the couples coming to terms with the new social norms. The guys would not be “believers” in this new order and had been sheltering the women from the worst of it. Social pressure and maybe something like a lovers fight leads one or both of the couples down the road to accepting that new order.

This is an interest check.

Catherine7

Hi Mater Eric,

I'd certainly be interested in this - count me in.

Nymphadora

I might be interested. Sounds cool.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Hob

What sort of posting frequency were you folks thinking of, if I may be so bold?

Vonandi

I like the idea of fighting oppression i'm interested if that is a sub-option.

Hob

Quote from: Ithnuul on March 12, 2016, 11:39:53 PM

One of the houses being something akin to a way station for an underground railroad, maybe?  At least... at first...

Two couples, one with a daughter (teen/grown) maybe? Or a sister or third roommate?

MasterEric6

Quote from: Justric on March 12, 2016, 09:27:23 PM
What sort of posting frequency were you folks thinking of, if I may be so bold?

Posting time of about 3 days would be ideal and under a week at the most normally. Yes I know real life happens.

Quote from: Ithnuul on March 12, 2016, 11:39:53 PM

I could see this two different ways. If we had a lot of interest and were able to expand the story then that role could fit in as a foil to the other characters. Also it could be that's the starting goal of one of the couples. That would have to change, of course, as time goes on.

Quote from: Justric on March 13, 2016, 08:14:47 PM
One of the houses being something akin to a way station for an underground railroad, maybe?  At least... at first...

Two couples, one with a daughter (teen/grown) maybe? Or a sister or third roommate?

To the first comment, yes possibly. To the second, if there is enough interest more roles can certainly be added. Daughter, son, roommate, maid or a third couple even. So there are lots of ways it could go.

MasterEric6

Quote from: Nymphadora on March 10, 2016, 04:41:42 PM
I might be interested. Sounds cool.

Quote from: Catherine7 on March 10, 2016, 11:23:58 AM
Hi Mater Eric,

I'd certainly be interested in this - count me in.

Good to hear. I hope it takes off.

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Hob

MasterEric6

Quote from: Justric on March 14, 2016, 08:53:25 AM
I'm in.

Quote from: MasterEric6 on March 14, 2016, 08:16:43 AM
Good to hear. I hope it takes off.

Quote from: Nymphadora on March 14, 2016, 08:31:05 AM
Me too  ;D

It looks like we have enough interest for the basic four characters. Not sure how many more optional ones might be filled. Where open to most things as well as those optional ones. I'm going to start working on the recruitment thread. Expect it to have a bit more detailed description of what the story will be about. It might be a while before it's posted as I wont be home over the weekend.

Hob

Knarfy

I would be interested playing the daughter of one of the couples who turns out to be a hardcore submissive and buys into the new order. :)
Godbound: Erry day I'm shillin' it
My O/O thread
Why isn't Knarfy posting? - probably because he is lazy
"The most iconic hentai is essentially Lovecraftian, in that it portrays sexual pleasure as beyond human comprehension, to which the only possible response is a descent into hedonistic madness." - Anonymous

MasterEric6

The recruitment thread is now up for those who are following this thread.

Hob