Bestiality and animal based RP (M seeking F and M.)

Started by Exitium3, September 01, 2012, 01:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exitium3

Alright, so this is going to be on of my rare RP request's where I actually want a male or a female. I tend to lean more to girls in many cases, however I would love a M/M romance between two animals. But M/F would be wonderful as well depending on which idea's you like.

Idea 1: Animal on Female (Does not have to be human female). (M/F)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Idea 1: Dog (or horse) on female. Female can be human, elf, another dog, horse, or anything really, I'm not picky as long as it sounds good. I am more than willing to toss in some action. As your dog/horse or friend/mate I'll be your loyal protector, fending off whatever dangers might come our way. This idea can be used in both Modern and Medieval setting's. However I do wan't some physical and emotional connection even if your human or some other near human looking creature.

Idea 2: Wild Wolf (Or horse). I am a wild untamed animal, and you have run across me. I will either be cautious, or even violent towards you at first, depending on your preference. This is a idea meant to build a slow growing bond between our characters.

Be sure to specify if I'm playing a Dog or horse.

Name: (Whatever the owner decides) If not named by you, then his name will be Rex.

Idea 2: Purely animal/Animal (M/M)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Idea 2: Male animal together. We are either Wolf's, Dog's, or Horses. As wolf's we hunt together we might be friends within the pack and go from there. As Dog's we life in a town or village and scavenge together, maybe even looking for a home. As horses we are wild and free, together within our herd, grazing and protecting our herd from outside threats.

Be sure to specify if I'm playing a Wolf, Dog, or horse.

Name: Rex

Please PM me, or leave a reply here saying your interested, then I'll send you a PM to discuss the plot or idea you enjoy. I would very much appreciate if I got a picture and some basic info on your animal/character for the RP. For the M/M I can be dom, sub, or both since I'm a switch anyway. Thank you!
Everything that has a beginning has an end.

My on's/off's and character info.

schnookums

Wow, this is the first time I've seen someone post looking for scenes such as this. While I'm interested, the only problem is...I like all of the ideas here. I suppose I should narrow down my interest, but I'm definitely interested in this.

Exitium3

Alight, I'll send you a PM and we can discuss an idea. Thank you.
Everything that has a beginning has an end.

My on's/off's and character info.