Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Mordred

Finds win.. abandoned.. first thinking it's a trap but slowly I lift and hmm.. seems all is ok. I'm not pushing my luck, though.. so into a tiny black hole I vanish.
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

that was a fake win to distract people, the real win  is safely tucked away some where secret

Mordred

Ahh, secret.. the very word nudges another, which then whispers to yet a third.. which then ends up calling the attention to that bit of darkness that covers oh so much there is.. Shadow. And this bit of darkness wakes a sleepy creature.

And this sleepy one finds there is a tiny bit of shadow in the bottom of the win.. which suddenly grows to surround the entire lovely object in darkness.. which then seems to swirl and spin (a bit too much.. got slightly dizzy there) until it's realized it has simply vanished.

Fair, though this creature be. In his pocket was a Dracula Pez dispenser. Wait.. no, it's Count Chocula. He left this in place of the win. Who doesn't like Pez?
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Oh my.  Certain vampires can certainly paint a picture and spin a tale.  *swoons for a bit, then relieves the dark artist of the burden of my WIN*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

abandoneddolly

Belle33

No, I'm certain I was referring to my WIN :)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

Tiptoes quietly.. turns to camera (always wanted to do this).. "Shhh.. I'm hunting wabbit"... then quickly tosses away silly hat.. skulks from tree to tree.. hiding in very sparsely placed shadow.. until see the scantilly-clad-in-yellow beauty still celebrating her supposed win.. tempted to take the blanket (ohhh ok, I'll behave this time).. takes win.. and a quick picture (for proof)..
Win!
Mine!
*See Pillory*

derek

Now it's mine...my precious...my win

Mordred

Calls on the power of Sauron... which delivers the Win to these dead hands.
Dives into the ground (simply for dramatics.. not taking a long nap or anything)..
Swims around below.. reemerging somewhere in Denmark.
Win!
Mine!
*See Pillory*

derek

Mixing his metaphors he steps into the transporter and is beamed by Scottie to Denmark where he snatches the win and some cheese and heads back home via France.

abandoneddolly

Skye

-Takes the doll and the win.. and just WINS!-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Adammair

*is handed the win on account of a forfeit by Reign, busy playing with her doll*

Eve Lacus

Walked in, and took the battle axe from Adammair! Eve wins! lol

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone
- Audrey Hepburn

However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results
- Winston Churchill

lenka

Steals the win with the grace of a black swan.."sorry Eve, not for long"

Adammair

(Sheesh, everyone's stealing my axe tonight!)

I couldn't take the win from such a beautiful lady as yourself...aww, who am I kidding? The win belongs to me! *swipes it at sword-point, and goes in search of Eve Lacus*

Skye

Adammair ... -slinks her arms 'round his waist.- Thank you for keeping my win safe. -Distracts him with more fondling before she yoinks the WIN out from under him.- 
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Adammair

*at the words 'keeping my win safe', alarms go off in his mind, and he quickly grabs the other side of the win as Reign yoinks on it. He wrests it from her grasp and smiles* Flirting will get you ALMOST anywhere, my dear. My win, however.

Skye

Noooo, you forgot that I only entrusted it to you in my absence. 
-walks her fingers along his chest and shoulder until it's at the WIN again!-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Adammair

*shows her legally binding documents, signed in her absence, awarding him full custody of the win, plucks it back with his thumb and forefinger* You were away too long, the win needed proper care, that only I could provide.

Skye

-Scoffs- That is ludicrous! Gie it to me! -Steals it and vanishes-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Adammair

*hires a private detective to track Reign down, after she vanishes, and the investigator quickly returns the win to him, along with some naughty extra info* ;D

Skye

Bad bad bad! But kind of flattering. So, I still can't let you have that win, even with the amount of blackmail you now have on me.  -covets and locks it away in a hidden place-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Adammair

*has a pack of bloodhounds sniff out the win in its hidden place, and proceeds to pick the lock* I'll take that, thank you. *He strides out confidently with the WIN*