Crimson Ruby (Recruiting any willing members M & F)(Need's more humans)

Started by Faceless, September 20, 2012, 11:08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faceless

The Crimson Ruby

This is a Vampire and Human role play to all those who are interested to join. I have a certain view that is a tad different from the classic view on vampires of which I will describe a little later in detail. However for now I would like to say that anyone is able to join in with this role play, all I ask is that if you do wish to join you make a character skeleton of what race you are, what your title (Guard, civilian, Maid, Butler, Council member ect...) In this Role play there is a Royal blood line that is the ruler to the Vampires. The Princess is the one that is over all in charge of the general public and the guards. The council is composed of Elder vampires that do not have final judgement but can offer up their opinion on how things should go. So being polite but thorough is needed for that position. I'm still fairly new to this site as you can probably tell but this is something that I think can be very enjoyable for all so I'm giving it a shot.

-In this story only the Shade, Council and Princess have actual 'powers'.  The powers are Elements; Wind, Water, Fire, Earth, Spirit.
-Water users and Spirit users are the main healers.  Small non fatal wounds can be healed from drinking blood.  More fatal wounds like a stab to the heart or a slit throat require a Spirit user or a water user. 
-Silver, garlic, crosses, none of those harm them.  Cutting off their heads and burning the body is the only way to kill a vampire.  All vampires are incredibly fast, strong have massive endurance and stealth over the humans.  The Shade are specifically bred and trained to be the elites of the vampires so that they can protect the Royals.
-Yes they can cross running water (never heard of that being a factor before)
-The only 'Magic' they have only works on humans and it's the ability to control their minds to minor levels or to seduce them, as well as erase any memory that isn't over a week old.

~Note~  If you wish to be a council or The Princess please inform me first since only one can be the Princess and only 3 males and 3 females can be the council.

Vampire Classifications

Shade (Elite Guard)
Council (male or female 6 members needed. Preferably 3 males and 3 females)
Maid- NPC's/character if chosen
Butler-NPC's/character if chosen
Kitchen Staff- NPC's
Servant (general household cleaning as well as outside)- NPC's

Human Classifications

Civilians- NPC's (or a character)
Law Enforcement
Club Manager
Assistant Manager (to the club)
Waitresses (to the club)- NPC's
Waiters (club) - NPC's
Bouncers (club)- NPC's

~Rules~

No God modding

If you wish to speak OOC use (())

Be polite please, this is all in good fun so try not to let your characters status (if important) form as an ego.

I hold the right to delete your post if it offends more than one person.

Vampire House (Mansion)

Main House
Maids and Butlers get their own personal rooms as well as Shade's and Council members.
Servants get a separate housing unit away from the main house or can live in town with their lovers/mates.
Each room in the house is equipped with it's own master bathroom complete with walk in shower, sink, toilet, and tub/Jacuzzi. Each room is also gifted with a walk in closet a California King sized bed fashioned to the characters wishes. Three dressers, a night stand and whatever else you happen to want in your room.
There are three kitchens spread across the mansion.
Four Living rooms
Three Dinning rooms
Two Library's
One Main hall at the Main Entrance.
One Security room
Two Armory's
Four Gardens in the back yard as well as a small pond

Human Club (Seduction)

Three Stories
Third floor is for Management and staff
Second floor is for V.I.P as well as Vampire Royals (and their guards)
First floor is for general public (vampire and human civilians)

~Princess~
Astraea (Luna)(Earth)

~Council Members~
Sleepingferret (Jacob)(Fire)
Curvy Kitten (Leiha Adriana Rothschild)(Earth)

~Shades~
Kdyami (Kyle)(Wind)
Shire Wolfe (Hela Gwaed)(Wind)
Faceless (Syn)(Water)
Curvy Kitten (Angelina Castropola)(Spirit)

~Human Club Owner/Bounty Hunter~
Kokaine (Kamryn Phoenix)

~Human Club Security~
ItsOzone (Eric Wynter)

~Human Civilian~
Steppenwolf (Gloria Rorschach)
"Yeah war is the answer like I told you before, you're a coward with no power just a stain on the floor.  If you're a man be a man, stop running your lips.  Round three no mercy, it's the way of the fist"

Ideas

Faceless

Vampire (In my story)

Sunlight doesn't kill them, but it does make them weak the longer they stay in direct sunlight. If they are under shaded areas or in a building they are fine and at top strength but in direct sunlight they weaken to the point of a normal human. The older a vampire the less frequent it has to feed. Royals and their guards only have to feed once a day, maybe twice if injured. Feeding is either for sustenance or for pleasure. When Vampires bite a human their fangs, due to evolution, inject a venom that causes mass arousal which makes the prey more willing to be fed from. When Vampires feed from one another the arousal is still there just not as potent. A human can not be turned from a vampire bite nor will they ever die. A vampire can not take too much, they can only take what is needed to survive and then they are compelled to stop. Their saliva can heal most wounds except mortal wounds. Royal's and Guards are blessed with a gift to wield an element as well.
"Yeah war is the answer like I told you before, you're a coward with no power just a stain on the floor.  If you're a man be a man, stop running your lips.  Round three no mercy, it's the way of the fist"

Ideas

Faceless

Vampire Skeleton

Name-

Age-

Class-

Appearance-

Element (If a Royal or a Guard)

Personality-

Strength-

Weakness-

Bio (How you came to be what you are)-

Ideas

Faceless

Human Skeleton

Name-

Age-

Class-

Appearance-

Personality-

Strength-

Weakness-

Bio (Why you are what you are)-

Ideas

Faceless

Manor

Shade Armory

Vampires have been around since roughly 753 B.C. around the beginning of the Rome and have moved through the times adapting human ways and laws to blend and hide among them.  Hiding in plain sight so to speak and hunting at night to make sure that they weren't spotted.  Humans wouldn't be able to grasp that there was something stronger then them on the planet with them and in order to keep their race safe they hid.  As the times changed and the technology changed, vampires moved through the times and still stayed hidden and out of the lime light.  If a human were to discover a vampire and see them for their true form they would either be bought off or in more extreme cases when the vampires or humans that were involved got carried away, the human would simply be killed. 

Now in the year 2012 the vampires are still hiding in plain sight and trying to formulate a more solid structure and government.  Spread all across the globe with no real structural foundations like the human groups had they took the most noble blood lines and turned them into a Royal family.  This Royal family would be the one's who were the 'government of the race'.  Like the human's President or other leaders, the Princess had guards that would give their lives for her and were far more capable of protecting her then the average vampire; these guards were called Shade's.  The council that was with the Princess acted on the needs and the requests of the general public and also kept up with the human ways and news.  Making changes here and there, getting a few select humans who knew of the vampires to work with them for a substantial payment, as well as handling any crimes that the vampires or humans caused. 

As of late a fairly old Coven has been stirring up trouble on the West coast because they believe the vampire nation to be the top of the food chain so to speak.  They think the alliance and peace with the humans is downgrading them as a race and spelling certain destruction for them.  The leader of this Coven wants to take the Princess as his bride, unite his clan with the rest of the Coven's and eventually take over the world so that humans are nothing more than food for them.  However he hasn't made any actions from his words so the Princess can not take action simply because he has not shown actual intent to carry out these threats.

Ideas

Kdyami

Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Neysha

My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Faceless

Alright and thanks to both of you.  Just let me know what you would like to be and I'm hoping this takes off.  Although if it doesn't it wouldn't surprise me much since this is fairly complex and it requires a lot of people.  But thank you for your assistance anyways :)

Ideas

Kdyami

Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Faceless

Alright well just write up a little skeleton of your name, age, appearance, and what not and you've got yourself a Shade.  :)

Ideas

Gray Fox

Is there still a free place for another Shade to apply ?
Eyes that see the light of expiring souls. A meeting predestined by the divine. An act of Love by The Last King.

Kdyami

first attempt
Name- Was once Kyle Young, now simply goes by Abeiro, or simlply Abe

Age- Appears 27 but much older

Class- Shade

Appearance- 1 2 Kyle is just under 6 feet tall and weighs in at 185 lbs.  Black hair usually kept short and grey eyes he can blend into the back ground or stand out and command attention, whatever the situation requires.

Gear- Basic appearance , a pair of modified 1911 colt pistols one worn on his left thigh and in the small of his back , several knives worn on his right thigh, two push daggersone beside the pistol on his back and the second on his chest, his favorite weapon is his sword typically slung over his right sholder is perfect for close order protection. This is all mostly covered by the long coat he usually wears

Usually in the car or used when not on close order protection are his SMG of choice the V Kriss and his assult rifle of choice the FN Scar

Element (If a Royal or a Guard): Wind

Personality-   Kyle takes great pride in both his skills and his abilities.  Because of this he spends most of his free time training and honing his skills.  He is generally a nice person to hang around with, often prone to answer questions and assist in most things asked of him. But be warned he has picked up a sarcastic sense of humor over the years.  On the job however he is tight lipped and serious.  Calculating, cool and efficient his instructors called him.  But he always gets the job done.

Strength- due to years of training being drilled into him from as soon as he could hold a pistol he has experience in almost any situation.  Because of this he has developed near instantaneous perception which allows him to react nearly as fast as his body will move.

Weakness-  Because of the years of training he has very little social skills,  he is a friend to all and generally nice, but is totally oblivious to all but the most basic of intentions, manipulation, seduction, and other complex “social combat” are beyond his grasp.

Bio (How you came to be what you are)- Abeiro was bread to be a shade.  From day one he was kept under nourished on blood and forced to train in the sun as often as possible.  Sunk into the military he rose quickly through the ranks eventually joining the Special Forces.  After a decade or so of military training he didn’t re-enlist as to not arouse suspicion of what he was.  After the military he spent a number of years in the mercenary and criminal underworld perfecting his combat abilities.  Eventually faking his death and leaving that world behind he changes his name to Abeiro, which means to shelter in his native tongue, and begins his training as a shade began.  He chose wind for speed, accuracy, and direct movement of the element.  Now he protects the council and the princess with his life, without compromise.

edited and moved to the end.

Astraea

I'd love to be part of this... I'd love to be the princess. Unless you have that role filled? I hope this is the right place to say something!

Shire Wolfe

I'd be keen to join in on this too.

*Hugs Astraea for good measure*
My O/O List.              A Wolf's ideas.

Kdyami

Sharon

I would like to be two people one a Feeder and Servant or Maid.

Faceless

Alright well Kdyami you're approved for a Shade, beautiful choice in weaponry if I may say as well :)

Gray Fox, if you can make out a character skeleton like Kdyami did then I will take a look and approve your Shade's.

Astraea, if you would like to be the Princess, no one has offered for the position so it's up for grabs.

Sharon you may have more than one character as long as you can switch between the two easily.  Make a skeleton for each like Kdyami did and you're good.

Ideas

Faceless

For anyone else who would like to join, tell me what race and class you would like and write up a skeleton for it and I will put you in the specific slot you are classified in.

Ideas

Astraea

This char has been deleted from this thread.

Kdyami

Thanks about the weapons. Being really into a weapons appearance is a holdout of mine from years of weapon training. But it's nice to hear its appreciated on occasion.  :)

Faceless

yeah well my job in the Navy was weaponry and explosives then a tour in Iraq got me much more familiar with them.  As well as some martial arts for the blades.  I've always been a blade fanatic.  I think it takes a lot more skill to win a knife fight then it does a gun fight.  Granted I would never personally use those blades or kunai you have pictured but they're still gorgeous blades. :)

Ideas

Astraea

Quote from: Kdyami on October 07, 2012, 08:05:11 PM
Thanks about the weapons. Being really into a weapons appearance is a holdout of mine from years of weapon training. But it's nice to hear its appreciated on occasion.  :)

Quoteyeah well my job in the Navy was weaponry and explosives then a tour in Iraq got me much more familiar with them.  As well as some martial arts for the blades.  I've always been a blade fanatic.  I think it takes a lot more skill to win a knife fight then it does a gun fight.  Granted I would never personally use those blades or kunai you have pictured but they're still gorgeous blades. :)

Oh you two are so cute... comparing lengths and sharpness...

*snickers*

Faceless

lengths is awesome...however in the twisted and possibly sexual context of that joke sharp may not be what every girl wants ;p

Ideas

Kdyami

LMAO I'm just going to leave that one alone  ;)

Faceless

probably best.  My reply made more sense in my head then it does looking at it haha

Ideas