A couple of ideas dancing around my head.

Started by Nevaeh, September 07, 2018, 09:00:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nevaeh

Hey there.

Thanks for taking the time to give me a look.

So I have a couple of ideas floating around my head, both are a little strange and neither is fully fleshed out.  But that can always be done if they appeal to you in any way.

I don't really care what your RL gender is though I prefer, for the most part that you play male.  However, both ideas can have others brought in and I am more than willing to share characters if that helps. 

So my ideas:

1)  The Dairymaid Cafe -
            I see this as just a normal cafe, in the front, nothing out of the ordinary.  A girl down on her luck needs a job and there is a sign in the window and comes in to inquire.  From here it can be she is hired, works really hard so things change.  I don't see her as super curvy, but I think perhaps she is offered all the treats she can eat from a certain case that have enhancing properties to them.  Mostly they make her breasts grow, beginning to fill with milk.  Something happens and she is shown the rest of the operation, in the back is the real Dairymaid Cafe.

People pay big money for this treat.  Girls can have flavored milk by what they eat..... if they eat a lot of strawberries it would be that flavor and so on.  Oh they are normal waitress but the customers can just order and ask for cream, which they girls give them, squeezed from the tap... they could order a tall glass of milk... etc.  Or they can ask for the Ultimate service which is right there in the cafe they can do anything they want to the girl.

I know strange but it has many things that can happen.  It can stay that way, or maybe they have their own stable, she continues to grow and becomes more cow like or it can stay in the cafe and we just play it as long as we want/can and move on.  I don't see it as super long game.

2)  The many shades of Oz -
         Yes you have it, this has to do with the wizard of oz.  But nothing like the movie, BDSM, F'F, Dorothy and the scare crow, the lion, a flying monkey even.  Maybe the witch or Glinda.  The possibilities in this are endless.

Maybe the munchkins are dressed in more leather then not.  Maybe they have a bunch of candy toys.  There are so many things she could encounter on the way to see Master Oz.  The question is will he take her home or keep her for himself?

Let me know if you would like to flesh either of these out.

Thanks for taking the time to read my ideas.

Nevaeh
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

CaptainErotica

Hi!

I hope you have been doing well. It's been awhile, but I'm back on E finally.

Have you found a writing partner for your Shades of Oz idea? If not maybe we could try and work something out.

CaptainE.

Nevaeh

No Sir that one nobody seems to want.  I am more than willing to discuss any ideas you might have on it. Drop me a PM

Neva
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.