Way Too Many Werewolves of Miller's Hollow (Wolves Win)

Started by Trieste, August 01, 2009, 10:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn Sativus

Saffron climbs out of bed after what seems to be a very short sleep! Yawning and stretching, she joins the people outside and sees that they are voting for a sherriff.

"I'll vote for Aiden." she shrugs, popping her vote into the box along with the others.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Rockin

The male walked out of his hut and frowned at the sight of Ryven dead. It seems his muffin treats was a beacon for the wolves. He took a look at Ladysky's lovely cans before voting

"I'm going to vote for Marguerite."

Marguerite

Seeing the dead muffin man, she frowned. "No more Muffins? Noooo!!! I am voting for Saffron because she has at least a bit of knowledge in bakery. She knows how to make cake in a cup."
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Trieste

Sheriff votes:

• Saffron – 2 votes: Kanrya, Marguerite
  • Saku – 1 vote: rafufu
  • Marguerite – 1 vote: Rockin
  • Aiden – 1 vote: Saffron
  • Ket – 1 vote: Kip
  • Scott – 1 vote: Ladysky
  • rafufu
  • Kip
  • Rockin
  • Queentrippingserpent
  • Teno
  • Ladysky
  • Kanrya
  • Josietta

Not yet voted: Saku, Queentrippingserpent, Teno, Aiden, Ket, Josietta, Scott

Josietta

After accepting her position at the new bar she woke up late and heard the news. Sighing a little, she moved through the crowd to place her vote in, figuring her boss, Aiden, could be as good as any for the job.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Scott

Transgirlenstein

Upon seening Ryven dead, the bar wench faints.  When she comes to she gasps out.. "Water..and I vote Ket as our sheriff!"
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Ket

The...the muffin man...? -cries-

I vote Teno for sheriff! 
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Teno

Aww, the muffin man... I quite liked him.

Perhaps Josi would be able to find who did it!

Saku

Saku was quite sad when Ryven was found dead for she had wanted to taste some of his muffins, after all she'd never had one, only a chocolate chip cookie of his which were quite tasty indeed! When talk came to voting for a sheriff she took a look at those of them that remained and decided upon Marguerite for she seemed trustworthy.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Aiden

*Tosses names into hat and picks one*
Ket (go go dice roll)

Trieste

Sheriff votes:

• Ket – 4 votes: Kip, Scott, Queentrippingserpent, Ket
  • Saffron – 2 votes: Kanrya, Marguerite
  • Marguerite – 2 votes: Rockin, Saku
  • Aiden – 2 votes: Saffron, Josietta
  • Saku – 1 vote: rafufu
  • Teno – 1 vote: Ket
  • Josietta – 1 vote: Teno
  • Scott – 1 vote: Ladysky
  • rafufu
  • Kip
  • Rockin
  • Queentrippingserpent
  • Ladysky
  • Kanrya

Looks like the townspeople have spoken. Ket is now the new Sheriff, responsible for breaking any ties in future voting.

Now the villagers will need to decide who is to pay for the untimely death of Ryven!

Lynch votes:

• Aiden
  • Josietta
  • Kanrya
  • Ket
  • Kip
  • Ladysky
  • Marguerite
  • Queentrippingserpent
  • rafufu
  • Rockin
  • Saffron
  • Saku
  • Scott
  • Teno

Not yet voted: Aiden, Josietta, Kanrya, Ket, Kip, Ladysky, Marguerite, Queentrippingserpent, rafufu, Rockin, Saffron, Saku, Scott, Teno

LadySky

LadySky spent the long day attempting to get a feel for those in the village. Did any of them seem to have indigestion? Did someone look to be picking their teeth more than normal? Were any of her fellow villagers running to the outhouse more often than normal today?

Unable to find any concrete evidence she simply chose to vote with her gut for the time being. Teno is my vote for today!

After making this difficult choice she turned to leave the voting box only to get stuck in the mud and loose her shoe. With a sigh of frustration she leaned over to pull the shoe out of the mud only to be highly embarressed yet again when her unruly bosom's again popped their corset and lept out to say hello to all!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Transgirlenstein

She wasn't sure either but she remembered that Teno had grabbed her ass while she was serving drinks at the pub.  Surerly only a werewolf would have such animilisitc lusts.  "Teno"
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Rockin

Rockin wasn't sure who to lynch. If all else fails: guess

"I'm going for Scott"

Saku

Saku looked at the others and thought hard for any signs of anyone being a werewolf and chewed on her lip. It was simply too early to tell who the wolves were since there was no concrete evidence. So Saku had to place her vote on someone who might or might not be a wolf and she was uncertain about it. What if she chose someone who was innocent? Then again, what if she chose the right one, a wolf? Saku pulled her hair out and decided on Teno for now since he was as good as any to choose. Once more, there was no real evidence to point in one direction or another.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Teno

"So everyone picks on me to begin with, eh? And to think I was gonna buy everyone a round at the tavern. I mean, we're in this together, so why doesn't everyone have a drink and get to know each other, hm?" He pondered for a moment, and looked to LadySky. She seemed to always want to burst free from her clothing, like she was confined to a smaller form.

LadySky

*looks shocked!*

A vote against me just because I cannot contain my bubbies??

HOW RUDE!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Trieste

Lynch votes:

• Teno - 3 votes: Ladysky, Queentrippingserpent, Saku
  • Scott - 1 votes: Rockin
  • Ladysky - 1 vote: Teno
  • Aiden
  • Josietta
  • Kanrya
  • Ket
  • Kip
  • Marguerite
  • Queentrippingserpent
  • rafufu
  • Rockin
  • Saffron
  • Saku

Not yet voted: Aiden, Josietta, Kanrya, Ket, Kip, Marguerite, rafufu, Saffron, Scott

Kanrya

"I side with Teno and I believe he was not the one who killed Ryven, but I think that it was Saku who ate poor Ryven...he was a friend and will be avenged" She shouted and crossed her arms. Her eyes narrowed and then she walked to the tavern..

Teno

Well, I know that if I had a pair just like you had, I'd use them to get things to work my way too. *smirks*

Saku

Saku looks shocked at Kanrya's accusation! "I would never! I wanted to taste one of Ryven's muffins ; ; and I never got a chance to because he was so cruelly taken from us! I've only had one chocolate chip cookie from him and I'm so sad." She shook her head.
I'm back!

Autumn Sativus

Saffron looks around as the lynching votes suddenly begin. She looks throughout the crowd, lost, having no idea of who may have eaten the poor Muffin Man. "Umm... I suppose I'll go with Teno since you all think he had something to do with this." She murmurs, going with the majority and hoping that they are correct.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Rockin

Scott

I'm going with Teno

I'm guessing, but he has the popular vote.