Abducted by Tentacle Monsters

Started by AndyZ, September 03, 2015, 12:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

Starting up a new ship.  Old and new players both welcome.

Human girls from the past to the present day suddenly wake up on a spaceship, in a dormitory set aside for them.  Tentacle monsters come and grab them, molesterbate them and then return them to the dormitory for the next monster to grab.

Both girls and tentacle monsters wanted.  Here's the character sheet for the girls.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Year abducted:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Current Clothing:[/b]
[i]Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on).[/i]
[b]Oviposition:[/b]
[b]Pregnancy:[/b]
[b]Copious amounts of cum:[/b]
[b]Pheromones/Aphrodisiac:[/b]

Tentacle monsters don't have a hard and fast character sheet.

If you want a peek at the board so far, it can be found here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=503.0
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Izaya Orihara

I know it says girls, but would a trap character work?
Just inquiring, since these days, I always tend to use such characters.
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

AndyZ

If I get two characters playing tentacle monsters interested in your char, I'll okay it.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Exile

I'm interested as a monster, and yes, I would certainly play with a trap character (or any for that matter).

I'll just post up a little sheet for my monster, then.

Name: Xanuk
Appearance: An androgynous humanoid body is probably the first thing one would notice of this creature. Xanuk's species, through cross-breeding with humans, eventually developed a mostly vestigial humanoid body; While it has muscles and can move, it is quite weak and never used for anything more than expressions. As such, the form is somewhat ill-defined, with rounded limbs and belly. There are no visible sexual characteristics, and indeed, Xanuk's species reproduces through oviposition primarily, so they're considered agendered for the most part. The head, however, is significantly different from a human's; while the face is somewhat similar, the skull is instead reminiscent of an octopus with many more tentacles-- fifteen long, thick tentacles branching off the back of the soft head, with two rows of powerful suckers on the underside of each one, and two larger ones protruding from the front, similar to the larger limbs of a squid, with thick suckers along the wider tip. Xanuk also has many more, smaller tentacles under those, usually tucked away to keep them save, as they are significantly more delicate and flexible, hidded under the back of the head. There is a final tentacle, an ovipositor, which is also hidden there.
Personality/Background: Xanuk can be somewhat rough, but generally isn't cruel. It doesn't tend to harm it's partners, even when they resist, instead simply restraining them with it's many tentacles and enjoying them fully. It sometimes speaks, but not in human speech, either due to lack of knowledge or because it feels it's above that. It can be quite vocal when it is enjoying itself, however. It's species is somewhat notorious for being avid crossbreeders; this particular strain is somewhat rare, since human partners can be difficult to obtain without the right amount of money. Xanuk also has a colored past, and might disagree with other passengers on the ship, though aside from vocalizing such disagreement, wouldn't act on those feelings.
Oviposition:Yes
Pregnancy:Yes
Copious amounts of cum:Yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac:Yes

Amarlo

I'm going to place tentative interest here and keep an eye on this thread. I've never actually gotten to play with tentacle monsters before so this could be fun. :)

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Yukina

Interested. I'll be posting my sheet a bit later. (I'll be busy most of today though, so it might take a bit.)

AndyZ

Quote from: Exile on September 03, 2015, 02:29:02 PM
I'm interested as a monster, and yes, I would certainly play with a trap character (or any for that matter).

I'll just post up a little sheet for my monster, then.

Name: Xanuk
Appearance: An androgynous humanoid body is probably the first thing one would notice of this creature. Xanuk's species, through cross-breeding with humans, eventually developed a mostly vestigial humanoid body; While it has muscles and can move, it is quite weak and never used for anything more than expressions. As such, the form is somewhat ill-defined, with rounded limbs and belly. There are no visible sexual characteristics, and indeed, Xanuk's species reproduces through oviposition primarily, so they're considered agendered for the most part. The head, however, is significantly different from a human's; while the face is somewhat similar, the skull is instead reminiscent of an octopus with many more tentacles-- fifteen long, thick tentacles branching off the back of the soft head, with two rows of powerful suckers on the underside of each one, and two larger ones protruding from the front, similar to the larger limbs of a squid, with thick suckers along the wider tip. Xanuk also has many more, smaller tentacles under those, usually tucked away to keep them save, as they are significantly more delicate and flexible, hidded under the back of the head. There is a final tentacle, an ovipositor, which is also hidden there.
Personality/Background: Xanuk can be somewhat rough, but generally isn't cruel. It doesn't tend to harm it's partners, even when they resist, instead simply restraining them with it's many tentacles and enjoying them fully. It sometimes speaks, but not in human speech, either due to lack of knowledge or because it feels it's above that. It can be quite vocal when it is enjoying itself, however. It's species is somewhat notorious for being avid crossbreeders; this particular strain is somewhat rare, since human partners can be difficult to obtain without the right amount of money. Xanuk also has a colored past, and might disagree with other passengers on the ship, though aside from vocalizing such disagreement, wouldn't act on those feelings.
Oviposition:Yes
Pregnancy:Yes
Copious amounts of cum:Yes

Approved.  I'll put up a character thread when we get some more people.

Yukina

Name: Sayako Miyazaki
Appearance:

Year abducted: 2015
Personality: Sayako is basically your average bookworm, being quite shy and having a massive love for literature. The meek girl is commonly found in her new apartment, reading one of her numerous books or browsing the internet while her kindle downloads a slew of new ones. Despite her qualities, she has always dreamed of an interesting adventure and boy is she about to get one in all the wrong ways possible.....
Current Clothing: Dark-blue sweater, long red scarf, blue jeans, light blue panties and c-cup bra
Orientation Lesbian
Oviposition: Yes
Pregnancy: Yes
Copious amounts of cum: Yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes

MissFire

I'm interested in playing a girl, but I'll wait until there are more monsters lurking about.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

AndyZ

Quote from: Yugishogun on September 06, 2015, 07:36:11 AM
Name: Sayako Miyazaki
Appearance:

Year abducted: 2015
Personality: Sayako is basically your average bookworm, being quite shy and having a massive love for literature. The meek girl is commonly found in her new apartment, reading one of her numerous books or browsing the internet while her kindle downloads a slew of new ones. Despite her qualities, she has always dreamed of an interesting adventure and boy is she about to get one in all the wrong ways possible.....
Current Clothing: Dark-blue sweater, long red scarf, blue jeans, light blue panties and c-cup bra
Orientation Lesbian
Oviposition: Yes
Pregnancy: Yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes

Approved

Yukina

bokotousamurai

I can be a monster, and I love traps :)

I'm thinking a hermaphrodite blob creature with tentacles if that's ok
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

AndyZ

Quote from: bokotousamurai on September 06, 2015, 01:10:58 PM
I can be a monster, and I love traps :)

I'm thinking a hermaphrodite blob creature with tentacles if that's ok

Sounds okay to me.

ElvenKitten

Name: Abigail Foster
Appearance:

Year abducted: 2005
Personality: Abigail loves nothing more than to laze around reading or playing video games. She is generally laid back and can seem lazy. She is very affectionate with friends and sometimes has boundary issues. She has a little trouble adapting to new situations and sometimes panics a bit.
Current Clothing: Grey top and dark blue shorts.
Oviposition: Nope
Pregnancy: Nope

Izaya Orihara

Since a couple of people playing monsters have shown interest in a trap:

Name: Kaoru Takatsuji
Appearance:
Gallery of pics- some are NSFW

Year abducted: 1934
Personality: Shy, gentle and easily embarrassed, Kaoru is used to being mistaken for a girl, to the extent that he takes it for granted. The fact that his name is unisex, though mostly used for girls, doesn't help. He may be a bit insecure, since he was born to a family who lived in house adjoining a shrine, wanting a daughter to continue the role of hereditary shrine maidens, as had done many of the family's daughters for centuries. Instead, they ended up raising him as one, after failing to conceive a daughter. Fond of books, mythology and music, he also delved into swordsmanship, in a probably futile effort to seem less feminine, despite his perseverance. Kaoru usually only has a Wakizashi (short sword) with him, in a lacquered wood scabbard called a Saya, since he lacks much in the way of physical strength. On a separate note, he has only recently arrived on the ship.
Current Clothing: Shrine Maiden (Miko) garb/regalia, white panties.
Oviposition: Yes?
Pregnancy: Anything's possible in the realm of tentacle monsters, so why not?
Copious amounts of cum: Yes.
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes.

Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

AndyZ

Quote from: ElvenKitten on September 07, 2015, 02:12:54 AM
Name: Abigail Foster
Appearance:

Year abducted: 2005
Personality: Abigail loves nothing more than to laze around reading or playing video games. She is generally laid back and can seem lazy. She is very affectionate with friends and sometimes has boundary issues. She has a little trouble adapting to new situations and sometimes panics a bit.
Current Clothing: Grey top and dark blue shorts.
Oviposition: Nope
Pregnancy: Nope

Approved

Quote from: Izaya Orihara on September 07, 2015, 03:39:10 AM
Since a couple of people playing monsters have shown interest in a trap:

Name: Kaoru Takatsuji
Appearance:
Gallery of pics- some are NSFW

Year abducted: 1934
Personality: Shy, gentle and easily embarrassed, Kaoru is used to being mistaken for a girl, to the extent that he takes it for granted. The fact that his name is unisex, though mostly used for girls, doesn't help. He may be a bit insecure, since he was born to a family who lived in house adjoining a shrine, wanting a daughter to continue the role of hereditary shrine maidens, as had done many of the family's daughters for centuries. Instead, they ended up raising him as one, after failing to conceive a daughter. Fond of books, mythology and music, he also delved into swordsmanship, in a probably futile effort to seem less feminine, despite his perseverance. Kaoru usually only has a Wakizashi (short sword) with him, in a lacquered wood scabbard called a Saya, since he lacks much in the way of physical strength. On a separate note, he has only recently arrived on the ship.
Current Clothing: Shrine Maiden (Miko) garb/regalia, white panties.
Oviposition: Yes?
Pregnancy: Anything's possible in the realm of tentacle monsters, so why not?
Copious amounts of cum: Yes.
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes.

Approved

I'll put up some threads as soon as we get some more tentacle monsters.

zergmuncher

I'm intrigued for sure, but what I don't know is if i'd have more fun being a tentacle monster or a girl being tentacled.... Hrm....

AndyZ

We seem to have more girls right now, so a tentacle monster might be a better idea.

zergmuncher

Is there any specific kind of Tentacle monster you're looking for? I can play all kinds of things that have tentacles and tendrils.

AndyZ

That really depends on what the players playing the girls want.

zergmuncher

Then i'll agree to be a tentacle monster. Okay ladies, what do you want to be your tentacle monster? I've got enough to fill a couple pages XD

Yukina

Quote from: zergmuncher on September 07, 2015, 05:17:57 PM
Then i'll agree to be a tentacle monster. Okay ladies, what do you want to be your tentacle monster? I've got enough to fill a couple pages XD

Ovipositors, sliminess, and creative abilities. :)

Amarlo

I'm still debating whether I want to play or not. By the looks of it you guys have plenty of girls but are lacking in monsters, so I may just sit back and watch. :P That aside, I'd probably be one of the less fun ones because I have no interest in playing out pregnancy or oviposition xD

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

zergmuncher

That's okay Amarlo, and Yugishogun i'll keep that in mind. He may just end up being a shape-shifter if there's too much of a difference in interest.

AndyZ

Quote from: Amarlo on September 07, 2015, 05:33:28 PM
I'm still debating whether I want to play or not. By the looks of it you guys have plenty of girls but are lacking in monsters, so I may just sit back and watch. :P That aside, I'd probably be one of the less fun ones because I have no interest in playing out pregnancy or oviposition xD

It's worth noting that you get to decide for yourself just how much pregnancy and oviposition take.  The IC justification will be that some Terran girls just aren't compatible for whatever reason.