My Cuckold Fantasy [F seeking M]

Started by The Lovely Tsaritsa, September 17, 2010, 08:13:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lovely Tsaritsa

I want to play a story where I play a young wife who cuckolds her older husband. I hope to find a M partner who’s interested in this too! :-)

I think this is a one-shot, I don’t think this works as a longer story. But depending on your ideas maybe it works that way too. You might talk me into it! ;)

I have three starting story ideas:

Young wife, married to a football or basketball coach, who sleeps with players on team
Young wife, married to a teacher, who sleeps with students
Young wife, married to a business man, who sleeps with his employees

In the story, the coach or teacher or business man catches the wife. He doesn’t stop it though. Either he’s too turned on to stop it or he isn’t brave enough too. So he watches many guys fucking his wife and doing lots of kinky stuff to her! And either does nothing or only gets to have sex with her when she’s done.

If this interests you, I think there is three ways to playing this.

Either you are just the cuckolded husband, and I play the wife and the guys she sleeps with,

Or you play the cuckolded husband and the guys she sleeps with, and I just am the wife,

Or this is a group play! With one person playing the husband and others her lovers.

I think the second maybe works best. But again let me know what works good for you.  :-)

PM me if interested! And ask questions if you have any. ;)

Jester