Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minkflavoredcheese

Guilty, but only at Boy Scout camp.

Ever told the honest truth, and been unexpectedly found to be cool by your peers?

Little Darkling

guilty..it was kinda weird too

Ever missed someone so much it hurt?

minkflavoredcheese

Recently guilty.

Ever fallen head-over-heels in love, but been scared by it too?

Little Darkling

recently guilty :)

Ever been too afraid to say what you really feel, for fear of rejection?

minkflavoredcheese

Guilty several times.

Ever been surprised by a question, only to surprise the asker with your answer?

Little Darkling

guilty

Ever been smarter then a teacher?

Slywyn

Incredibly guilty, and got suspended for it.

Have you ever cursed out someone over twice your age?
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Keaira

Unbelievably guilty and more often than most.. It's gotten me into some trouble but usually the point gets across very well.

Ever been walked in on by a family member while being "naughty" with a boyfriend or girlfriend.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

BlisteredBlood

Not guilty. However, I could hear my brother and his girlfriend go at it numerous times across from me, if that counts for anything. e_e

Ever watched a cheesy 1990s movie only to still giggle at the same tired-out jokes?
What BlisteredBlood Says Yes And No To: Ons and Offs
Got a question to ask? Ask me here!
Wanna RP with me? Check this out!
In case if I'm not here, refer to this.

Keaira

I'm guilty of what your not guilty of as well as what you experienced. :) if that counts even though I am not guilty of cheesy 90's movies.

Ever forgotten where you were and ended up doing something embarrassing in front of a crowd of people?
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

minkflavoredcheese

Guilty. I shouted, "I CANNA CHANGE THA LAWS OF PHYSICS!!" in my best Scottie voice, just as an entire hall of people had quieted to say grace.  XD

Ever found yourself RP'ing as a specific character in several RP's at the same time?

Slywyn

Mmm, not guilty. Most of them have the same characteristics, but none of the are the same character.

Ever almost crashed a vehicle but saved it at the last second?

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Lucinda

Not guilty. Not being a driver has its pluses.

Ever sent anonymous love letters for valentines to a friend you've always wanted more from?
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Keaira

Not guilty, however, I have written anonymous love letters to a friend on valentine's day purely to mess with them.

Ever fallen asleep while on public transportation and found yourself back where you started?
Oh's and No's

Braioch

Guilty, was soooo confused too, I thought I'd been asleep for like 2 minutes if that, but then found out later that it had been almost an hour, I was SOOO late for class that day xD

Ever brushed your teeth while in the shower?
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Arhys

Guilty to the scrub n brush-- and minkflavoredcheese that was TOO funny, I'm glad I didn't use my lame answer and left it for someone with a good story.

Have you ever wore mismatching socks in public and didn't realize until it was too late?

Lucinda

Guilty! I mismatch socks all the time. Have same styles with pink purple or blue designs on them. So they do go! :-)

Ever worn mismatched earrings by mistake?
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Arhys

Not guilty to earrings, though I love to purposefully mismatch socks at times.

Ever been caught stealing?

CandyLips

Not Guilty.

Ever caught someone stealing from you?

Aequitas Quo

Guilty. Stupid little cousin got in trouble.

Ever borrow something and never return it? Aka accidental stealing? haha.

Slywyn

Guilty. I now have a rather old copy of Eldest.

Ever broken a piece of your computer because it did something that pissed you off?

Aiden

Guilty, I smashed a wireless keyboard into my wall after the latency messed me up in a game I was playing.

Ever break something that wasn't yours because it pissed you off?

Slywyn

I put my foot through a wall at my friend's house after his cat ran me over with it's claws all out. I shake when I'm hurt instead of crying or making noise, and I just kinda spasmed after it cut me to ribbons. Not sure if that counts, though I was pretty angry.

Have you ever listened to one certain song for more than an hour? Like put it on repeat or something.

Arhys

God yes, I have a scene for Moby's Porcelain in mind...that gets replayed a lot.

Ever create a character from a song?

Slywyn

Guilty! FLAW's Recognize, the third song from their Endangered Species Album, inspired my DK on WoW.

Have you ever ripped a character straight out of a book/show/movie/anime/manga, and then used them in an RP without keeping the same name?