U R BANNED!! - The Next Generation

Started by Angeliqua, September 30, 2012, 01:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantomhive

Quote from: SmokingCamels on March 02, 2016, 11:35:08 AM
Banned for arguing with me about Anime period.  We all know the only one that ever matters is Afro Samurai.  :D

Banned for thinking Afro Samurai is the bees knees, Sebastian is more handsome, more cute and walks all over Afro.

YOU ARE BANNED
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

SmokingCamels

Banned for boring me with Anime at this point.  :P

Phantomhive

Sebastian? Show SmokingCamels the door if you will.

Yes my Lady

That will teach you for being bored about Anime it is all I want to talk about hehehe

BANNED to the BANNED by the BANNED.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

SmokingCamels

Once again, Banned for assuming Anime has any weight or authority with me, and continuing to bore me with it.  :D

Phantomhive

Banned for assuming I assume anything because you only make an ASS out of U and ME :P :P

Phantomhive

SmokingCamels

Hey that one makes sense!  :D

Besides, I didn't say I didn't ban myself for being an ass either.  :D 

Banned for being nice!

Phantomhive

Phantomhive

BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED

Phantomhive

Bad
Assets of
Nocturnal
Neural
Endemic and
Disorders

The acronym for BANNED lol

ravener11

You are BANNED for having a bad case BANNED!

SmokingCamels

You're Banned for not Banning Phantom sooner.

ravener11

Is that so?  I shall Banned you for Banned me!

Phantomhive

You are hereby banned for bad grammar (jk)

Kakihara

You are here by BANNED for joking about bad grammar.  It is not a joking matter.  ;D

Phantomhive

You sir, are banned for having no sense of humor.

Kakihara

You are BANNED under the Mr. Belvedere rule for disrespecting butlers with your avatar.

Sargepepper

You are banned for abusing Plant Life in your avatar!

Ash

I think it's the other way around. Ha!
You're banned because you're incredibly silly!

Sargepepper

BANNED for taking my totally serious comment for totally serious people as silly!

SmokingCamels

You are BANNED because you're not approved yet.  :D