Looking for male characters to play dominant roles in some m/f and m/m stories.

Started by argent wings, April 23, 2010, 08:53:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

argent wings

Hi there, as the title suggests I'm feeling submissive and looking for a male character to dominate a character of mine, either female or male. I've got some ideas here, but I'm open to suggestions as well. I've written my on/offs page and it's linked below in my signature.

Star-fighter Pilot

This game would be set in a science fiction setting, where a tough as nails female fighter pilot gets shot down and captured. Either the enemy take her as a prisoner of war or she may eject above an unfriendly colony who are happy to take her for the slavers. She's got a lot of spirit and so she won't be easy to break. The man or men trying to dominate her will have to be careful too, she'll fight back if she gets a chance.

Cursed Collar

Would prefer a modern setting for this one, though some fantasy or maybe just high-tech elements will be necessary for the story. My character, male or female receives a package in the mail containing a slave's collar. Intrigued or just playing around they put it on and discover that it's cursed. They can't take it off and while wearing it they are forced to obey any order they are given, albeit reluctantly. Who sent the collar to them and why? Is there a way to break the curse?

An additional element that I'd like, is they tell a trusted friend what has happened looking for some help. The friend though isn't above the temptation that the situation offers to have their own personal slave.

If you would prefer we could also do this as a gender transformation game, where the collar transforms a male character into a female.

A royal deal

A young king or queen is in a desperate situation. Their forces can not defeat the army poised to invade their land. They must seek out an alliance with a nearby mighty kingdom, but the leader of this kingdom has a taste for dominance and has never had the chance to make another monarch submit to their lust. A secret part of the alliance requires the supplicant to submit to this powerful king's desire to humilate and degrade them.

The party slave

My character, male or female, knows that they are the master of a particular console game and that no one can beat them. After a few drinks at a large party for graduation from college, they accept a challenge and a bet from a richer student. If they can be defeated at this game, they have to sleep with the victor as a forfeit but if they win they'll be given a thousand dollars. With a lot of student loans to pay, this sounds like easy money.

They can't believe it when they lose, knowing it must just be bad luck and they can win the next match they accept double or nothing. If they can win this time, the bet is off. If they lose again though, then for the entire weekend they will be the party slave and everyone there can do whatever they want to them.

Those are my ideas for now, if you're interested let me know. For the moment I'm only interested in playing the submissive party, for any submissives out there I'll let you know when my mood shifts and I feel like being the dominant character.