News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A few 1 on 1 ideas

Started by CaptainErotica, February 10, 2007, 10:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainErotica

Okay,
   I have been considering a few one on one ideas.

The traffic stop:
    A female is pulled over by a cop, who then proceeds to seduce her police style. Given the nature of the encounter it will most likely involve light bondage, and mild to heavy non com. I would play the cop. I just need a lady to pull over.

Lunar Sex:
   A man and woman are on the first commercial shittle to the new Lunar Hilton Resort. They meet and proceed to enjoy their three day stay on the moon, complete with Zero-G sex.

Jedi Mind Sex:
    The name says it all. Two jedi fall in love. Definately could get interesting.

I'm also willing to try others just ask. Sex need not be involved.

CaptainErotica

Still looking for writing partners. I know my descriptions are rather short, but that leaves more room for the writers to shape the game before they start out. If none of my ideas interest you -I'm sure they've probably been used more than...- then feel free to suggest other's. I'm up for just about anything.

CaptainErotica

Here's a new one I just came up with:

The couple(I'd like to make it an interacial couple -ie Asianand American or caucasian and african American, though not a necesity) has been married for ten years. The first nine years of the relationship he was in the Navy and gone alot. While she remained faithful, he had a girlfriend in every port so to speak.

It isn't that he is a dog, who cares nothing about his wife or doesn't care that what he is doing is wrong. He does love his wife deeply, though many would say that's impossable given his actions.  He is overall a genuine nice guy, he just has a glaring weakness for women. Part of the problem was that he was a virgin until he was eighteen, and six months after that he was in his first port of call where women practically threw themselves at his feet. He often cries late at night after the ship leaves port, knowing he has yet again done something he keeps promising himself never to do again.

Now he is out of the Navy, separating six months ago, and must struggle to remain faithful to his wife. This is made even more difficult by the fact that he is still unemployed, while she works to support them and their three kids.

I'l lleave the characterization of the woman up to the player though at the start, she should love him deeply, and want to make the realtionship work, though this could change as the story progresses.

CaptainErotica

Okay, I did up a writing sample for my RTJ to join this thread, and I liked it so much I'm throwing around a scenario for it. I'l lpost the sample and then tell you my story ideas and if anyone is interested I'll apply for a thread.

Temin Rho glanced furtively around the dark, rain swept streets, as his mark scurried past. Seeing no one else about he scampered noiselessly over the puddle, strewn street, to the shadows of another doorway a few buildings down, but still a good distance behind the unsuspecting woman as she made her way quickly toward the safety of her home.
   Darting down a side ally way he then ran parallel to her course, before slipping into another dark, shadowy side street two blocks ahead of the mark. Standing in the shadows he adjusted the hood of his rain parka, and retrieved the Garrote, from a pouch at his waist. lightning flashed, for the briefest of seconds, just as the woman passed him.
    In an instant he was upon her. Slipping the thin wire around her neck he began dragging her into the darkness. Of course she struggled, groping in vain trying to grab him, dislodge him, anything to free herself from the death that was eminently upon her. She tried to scream but, Temin was an expert and she found herself unable to do more than gasp, and perhaps whimper.
    “There is no use in struggle,” his voice had a thick Egyptian accent. ”Struggling only makes it more painful. I promise I will make this quick.”
    He adjusted his grip and the instrument of death bit deeper into the flesh of her neck. The first trickle of blood began to seep from the wound, as he drug her deeper into the shadows.
“Pl..Please. Don't Kill me.” she managed to whine, her breathing becoming more and more labored.
    “That my dear Jasmin depends on you. There are things I must do,” he whispered his breath hot on her ear. “Things that might hurt, and things that you may not like. Yet they must be done. You have been chosen Jasmin. You should feel honored.
   So you have a choice to make my dear. Allow me to do the things that must be done, or die.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay there it is. Here is what I have been thinking about:

Temin Rho appears human, but this is not the case. He is an in fact a Muumy. Not your typical D&D Mummy, more like from the Movie Trilogy, or White Wolf. Not really undead but like resurected. In his time(ancient egypt) he was the favorite lover of the ruler of egypt, a lovely, cruel, and dominating woman (no name yet) who had ambitions of world conquest. He was also an elite warrior assigned as as part of her personal guard.
   A rival, seeking to depose her for the greater good staged a coupe attempt. and during the palace assualt, she was mortally wounded with Temin only a few feet away. Though he succeeded in slaying her murderers, he failed to save her life.
   He vowed to bring her back to the land of the livign by any means necasary and began studying dark arts in hopes of learning of a way to resurect her. When his studies were discovered he executed. However, his vow was so strong that the God of the dead(or something similar) arranged for him to be resurected.
    The god instilled in him the ability to return his lover to life through procreation. He has been tasked by the God to travel the world in search of the perfect woman to bear his child, who will become the reincarnation of his long lost love. He cannot rest unbtil this mission is fullfilled.
   For centuries he has roamed the streets of nearly every major city. A string of serial murders follow in his wake as he seeks the woman who will bear his child. Through the help of his Master(the God), he is able to determine if he has successfully impregnated the woman or not. Over one hundred women in the past ten years alone, have turned up dead, yet still he has not found the one. Maybe this one will be different.

I'm looking for a female to portray the part of the woman who may or may not be the chosen one(up to her). It will begin with him stalking her, perhaps tryign to openly woo her, then resorting to violence if necasary to reach his goals.

CaptainErotica

New idea:

My character is a new personal trainer/employee at a local gym. The female character is a gym regular. They meet, and over time flirting leades to a full blown sexcapade during afterhours. That is the basics. We can work on the rest once we decide to give it a go. Any takers?

CaptainErotica

Okay another one. I don't have much to work with other than the fact i want the female to be a catwoman. It's something i've never tried but some of these catwoman pics look hot. Any takers?

Nanoki

Hey Rob, just so you know the catgirls, or catwomen, are called Niko's in Japanese.  XD  I know I'm not posting for your game, but I just though I would let people know. XD
Ons and Offs/<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=27907.0">A&A</a>/Wants

“History Is Much Like An Endless Waltz. The Three Beats Of War, Peace And Revolution Continue On Forever.”

Akioth

Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

MechanicalImpulses

It is Neko,  or atleast I'm pretty positive that it is.

Well if you don't get any other takers I might be interested.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8276.0 Ons and offs

Switch with heavy submissive tendencies.

I found my cattleprod!

ZK

I'm playing with Robsie on the neko game. ^.^
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

MechanicalImpulses

Hah, sorry didn't mean to try and step on your paws ZK.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8276.0 Ons and offs

Switch with heavy submissive tendencies.

I found my cattleprod!

CaptainErotica

lol...yup...and it is Neko, but thanks for mentioning it. Jaa, ZK-Chan hajimimasu ka?

ZK

Don't refer to me as chan, ever. x.x
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

CaptainErotica

Um...okay. I think maybe I am misusing the suffix. I cerrtainly didn't mean it in a bad way.  :(

Goblinmoon

I might be interested in the cop one, but it would have to wait for a week or so.  I assume you're thinking of a finite length?

CaptainErotica

Okay, I recently realized something. For al lthe goofing around I've done here, I realized I have yet to play the sub role in a bondage type game. So that's what I'm looking for. I don't have a specific idea in mind, only that I want the female to make me her Bitch. to make me grovel at her feet, and do her bidding. To treat me like the dog that I am. I think most of my rp to date has had too much of the real me in it. I need ot be punished for that. Any takers? ;)