The Fictionals: Horror Stories (Villain and Axenia)

Started by Villain, July 12, 2011, 04:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Villain

'Great we get a visit from that insecure little troll.' Alistair sighed before resuming to hand Ryan the pegs for their tent. After setting up the first tent Ryan had made it his duty to set up the next tent.
  'Do you know if that guys one of those popular types like you used to be?' Alistair asked him, hiding the smirk that threatened to break out from his own joke.
  'I don't know. I stay away from the sports crowd. Bad for the face.' He spoke whilst hammering a peg into the earth. The response had surprised Alistair a little, he had expected Ryan to take offence to what he had said.
  'What are you planning?' Alistair asked as he cocked his head to one side, like he always did when observing people, 'I just made a joke towards your ego, you wouldn't let that slip by.' He said curiously as he watched Ryan. The young man seemed to have a permanent smirk plastered on his face as he finished hammering the peg and moved on to the next.
  'Lets just say that you have your plans for this outing in the wild and I have mine.' Ryan spoke before straightening up and gazing over the green tent that lay before him, 'Don't try and figure it out. This is part of that area you don't understand.' Ryan chuckled, loving the anxious expression on Alistair's face. He dusted off his pants before thrusting an empty bucket into Alistair's hands.
  'Now be a good detective and fill this bucket with water. Tell Lulu to help, she can't spend all day splashing in the river.' Ryan spoke before motioning to the giggling Lulu who was kicking her feet in the water.
  'I'm watching you.' Alistair spoke before running down to the shoreline to fetch Lulu.
  The moment he was gone Ryan dived into Casey's tent and smiled widely at her,  'You told him you loved him didn't you?'

Axenia

Casey had been in her own thoughts when Ryan had spoken to her. She had been on all fours, laying out her sleeping bag. She jumped at the sound of his voice and turned around facing him.
   "So what if I did, I don't need you to tell me it was a wrong move. I do love him, he might as well know." She had been thinking that she had probably scared him off with telling him how she felt, she really didn't need for Ryan to confirm that.

Villain

'Well that is what I would normally say, but your still smiling and hugging and kissing him and he doesn't seem to mind that. So I suppose that would prove my theory wrong wouldn't it?' He said with a smile before rolling onto his side to look at her, 'But I do think you're going to have to give him until the end of this trip to decide whether he loves you back. Or perhaps longer. You haven't had the time to explore this after all.' He said before a grin broke over his face, 'You know I've noticed something about you'.

Axenia

"He can take as long as he likes to decide, I'm not going to pressure him." She laid down on her stomach, her eyes narrowing a bit. She liked Ryan, he was fun to hang out with, but sometimes he could be quite irritating.
   "And what is it that you have noticed, beside my breasts and ass?"

Villain

'Your power reflects on your personality.' He spoke with a mischievous grin, 'You have a great amount of love in your heart that burns brightly, but your desire is an ever growing flame.' He spoke before pulling out his mobile and replaying the video, 'I'm Dorian Gray Casey, I've had an entire life time of witnessing lust and love in its most potent forms.' He explained while admiring how Lulu's hands slid in Casey's pants, 'I've noticed it with everyone and their powers. Our personalities are at the mercy of our abilities.'

Axenia

"You make it sound like a bad thing." She rolled over on her back, staring blankly ahead of her. "I have never been with anyone, but lately, I want to try it, I want to get lost in the moment, feeling nothing but the pleasure." She sighed, her chest rising and falling. She remembered the touch of Alistairs hands as they pulled down her panties, the thought made her breathing a little heavier. Her hand caressed her collarbone, just over her cleavage.

Villain

'Theres nothing wrong with that at all.' He replied with honesty, 'Theres not one person that doesn't crave that feeling.' He said before rolling onto his stomach and looking up at her, 'But I think it's more than that with you Casey. I think in that blissful moment when you had your lips around Lulu's. You didn't just think of Al. You thought of him, Lulu and me.' He said, the ends of his growing moustache making his smile seem even more mischeviously fiendish.

Axenia

She was blushing, her eyes not daring to look into his. Did everyone read her they easily, she had thought it was only Al who could read her like an open book, but now Ryan too. She found the courage and looked into his eyes, her own green eyes shining.
   "You're right. I thought of Al, his hands on me how he would feel inside me. And Lulu, her tongue on my breasts and further south. And you too. You are a beautiful man Ryan, and you know it. I wanted to taste you, and feel you while I was also feeling Al." She was looking for his reaction, she felt like a horrible person but she didn't want to lie to her friend.

Villain

'Casey we're not adults yet and your not married to Alistair.' Ryan spoke softly, reassuringly, he knew what everyones base reaction was to the thought that someone wanted to experience many sensations at once. They would label that person as a slut and a whore. He felt it was just honest. Why did we have to feel comfortable with just one person? Wasn't the point of life to experience everything?
  'You don't have to commit yet. It's the advantage of liking that brainiac, he probably won't care until he's made up his mind about you.' He contined before rising from the ground and leaning forward a little until he was just in front of her lips, 'So keep your options open on this trip. I know my way around these things Casey.' He said with a chuckle before getting to his feet, 'You've also awakened a beast in Lulu, don't think she won't be looking at you when you snuggle down in this tent tonight.' He chuckled before sliding out of the tent and leaving her to her thoughts.

Axenia

She sat for a moment in the tent, her heart was pounding, her breathing uneven. The she got up and hurried outside, she needed to cool off somehow, she felt like she was burning up. She went down to the river and looked around for a moment, when she was sure that there was nobody else, she started to undress. She needed the cold water, and she was a very good swimmer. She finally stood in her bra and panties, slowly she began to take them off.

Villain

'Your not holding the bucket right. If you spill any you'll have to go back. Don't start throwing the bucket round you'll break it.' Lulu mimed as she walked back to camp. The process of filling up buckets of water and bringing them back to camp had been a bit of a disaster. Lulu had started splashing Alistair the moment they put the bucket under the clean water tap next to the teachers cabin. He had enjoyed the splash fight at first, but Lulu enjoyed splashing a little more than he did and eventually he got cross and told her to head back to camp. On the way back she had encountered Ryan, who had apparently been called on his mobile by Alistair to come help him.
  'He's such a sour puss sometimes.' Lulu spoke as she walked past her tent and sighed.
  Then her body froze as she stared at the sight before her. Casey in her undies standing on the shore of the river and toying with the back of her bra. She wanted to say something, but every thought going through her head was back at the bus a few hours ago. She tried to clear her throat, but it came out more as a whine then a cough.

Axenia

Casey opened the bra, taking it off and letting it fall to the ground at her side. Then she got fully undressed, standing naked at the river shore. Her hand messed up her hair a bit before she let her foot carefully touch the water, feeling the temperature and how strong the current was. Casey was shaved and smooth everywhere, her back arched a little, making her firm round rear end shoot out a little. She smiled and jumped in the water.

Villain

Lulu's eyes ate up the sight before her. now she knew why Ryan had made a big deal out of it; Casey was stunning. She figured that being men Ryan and Alistair would probably look at her and be instantly drawn to her good points; her beautiful face, her large chest and her tight round ass, but Lulu saw more. She noticed how soft Casey's skin was, how beautiful her hair colour was against her flesh and how her figure was so wonderfully shaped. She felt a slight ounce of envy amongst the confusing emotions that ran through her. She had always covered up her body with her bizarre costume, she wondered what people would think if she showed it off.
  When Casey jumped in Lulu knew that she would have to do something. She couldn't just stand there staring at her without her knowing, it seemed impolite and more like something Ryan would do. She walked to the shore and cupped her hands around her mouth before shouting at; 'Looking good there sweetie!'

Axenia

Casey looked around as Lulu shouted, grinning a little
   "Aren't you going to join me beautiful?" She called back to Lulu, taking a few strokes nearer to the shore. Lulu was a pretty girl, and Casey found it adoring how she could get lost in something so common as a flower. She smiled wickedly at her when she reached the shore.
   "I'll give you two minutes before I pull you down in the water with me, so you better hurry."

Villain

Lulu managed to suppress the blush this time. She began working at the zip of her jacket and proceeded to strip her clothes off. When she got to her underwear she couldn't help but let some red cross her cheeks as her eyes landed on Casey's lace underwear that lay at her feet. Casey wore such beautiful lingerie and she was stood in simple white and blue lace. Her eyes connected with Casey's as she reached behind and unclasped her bra, letting her breasts fall loose. She couldn't help but envy Casey's chest, she wasn't small but the difference was clear in comparison to Casey. She slowly pulled down her undies before letting out a slight chuckle, 'Guess theres no secrets between us is there?'

Axenia

Casey was curious at what Lulu would look like without any clothes on. There was such a sweet innocence about her. She gave the girl a Little teasing smile as she got undressed, letting a hand caress her leg.
  "No, I guess theres not." When Lulu was fully undressed Casey pulled her down in the water with a wicked smile. "Time's up Lulu" She held Lulu's naked form close to hers for a moment, enjoying the colour in her cheeks. She let go of her, but not without letting a hand feel her ass for a short moment.
   "You are quite beautiful Lulu, I really envy your hair." Casey had always wanted blond hair, but she had never had the guts to dye it. Later she had thought that the red hair suited her hot temper.

Villain

Lulu shrieked with laughter as she was pulled down into the water. When she surfaced she yelped as Casey pulled her naked body close to her. Her cheeks instantly lit up with a faint blush as she felt her skin press to her. She could feel the softness of Casey's skin and the gentle bounce of her breasts against hers. She smiled shyly at the girl before letting out another quiet yelp as Casey gripped her ass tight in her hand. She didn't know what had gotten into Casey, but she was sure that she liked it.
  'You envy my hair?' Lulu asked, 'I envy virtually everything about your body.' she called out before swimming after her and coming up behind her. She chuckled wickedly before her hands reached around her front and cupped Casey's breasts, 'These are certainly something to envy.' She giggled into her ear.

Axenia

Casey didn't turn around when she felt Lulu's hands on her breasts, she just looked at the girl, biting her lip. Her hand moved up the girls thigh.
   "Careful Lulu, I might just get to like it too much, and remember, were sharing a tent. She kept her eyes on Lulu as her hand shifted to move up her inner thigh. She wondered when the boys would be back, and especially what comments Ryan would shout at them.

Villain

'Would that be so bad?' Lulu murmured against her, her breathing beginning to grow faster as she felt the hand move up her thight. Her hands softly squeezed at Casey's chest, playing with them in her hands whilst she breathed against her neck. She couldn't help but enjoy the look of Casey's wet hair and how it clung to her face. It made her look even more sexy, like she should be posed on a calender or a poster.

Axenia

"I don't think it will be bad at all, I think both of us will enjoy that very much." Her hand continued up Lulu's inner thigh, until her fingers gently touched her sex. She turned around and let her lips meet Lulu's in a deep kiss. Theirs tongues circling playfully, while Casey continued to caress Lulu's sex. She enjoyed the sounds of pleasure coming from the girl, it made her be more aggressive. She pulled Lulu's hair a bit, her kisses became more demanding. Suddenly Casey let go of her, smiling wickedly.
   "Why don't we save some excitement for later, we got all night beautiful." She gave her another kiss and spashed some water at the girl while laughing.

The water was wonderful, she laughed while having fun splashing around with Lulu. She wondered what her father would think if he knew that she had made out with both Alistair an Lulu, but nothing had happened, the closest was Al taking off her hotpants. Thinking about it made her heart beat faster, she still wished that Ryan hadn't interrupted them. She had never considered herself beautiful, by the way people were starting to react to her, she was beginning to think that she was.
   The things that Ryan had told her, how she should keep her options open. Did Al care that she made out with others, he didn't seem upset eventhough she had kissed Lulu. That was when she made up her mind. She was going to have a date with Al tonight, just the two of them somewhere in the woods.

Villain

A gasp escaped Lulu's lips as she felt Casey's fingers brush against her sensitive parts. Her fingers clutched at her breasts as she let out quiet moans as pleasure began to surge up her body from the delicate action. When Casey turned Lulu met the girl halfway and kissed her with force. Her mouth opened to Casey's and viciously explored her mouth with her hot slick tongue. Her hands snaked around her and squeezed at her behind while her breasts pressed to Casey's.
  'This is nuts.' Lulu panted with a shaky laugh as her head was pulled back by the hair. She winced at the feeling but couldn't help but feel more turned on by the second. The way she handled her sent shivers down her spine. She wanted more, she wanted  to get out of the water and to have Casey alone in the tent. It was more clear than ever, she wanted to have sex with this beautiful girl.
  Lulu let out a whine as Casey let go of her. She was glad that the water was so cold because it was certainly helping to cool her down after the intense kiss.
  'We certainly do.' Lulu spoke with a sheepish grin. When Casey kissed her again she couldn't help but long for night time to come so that she could lay beside this amazing woman. When Casey splashed her she gave her a devilish grin before splashing her back, 'Oh you better start swimming girl or that bum of yours is getting a smack.' She chuckled before the two of them descended into their splash war.

'What are you planning?' Alistair asked Ryan for the eighth time as they walked back to camp with heavy buckets of water hanging from their hands.
  'Is that the best the great detective can do?' Ryan asked with a sigh as he walked across the muddy ground of the forest, 'You're just going to badger me until I tell you?'
  'I believe it will work.' Alistair spoke whilst watching the back of Ryan's head as they walked through the forest, 'You really want to tell me. That smirk on your face says it all.' Alistair said before gesturing to Ryan's face with a hand, being careful not to spill any water from his bucket.
  'Fine.' Ryan sighed and turned round to Al before grinning in the same mischievous manner he had when he had talked to Casey earlier, 'I'm buying you time Sherlock. I want you to really consider whether you're capable of being in a relationship with Casey, but while you think about that I want to broaden Casey's mind.' He explained before turning back and continuing down the road to camp, 'I want her to enjoy herself on this trip by alowing her to indulge in whatever she wants to indulge in.' Ryan continued before glancing back at Alistair, 'And knowing you. You won't have a problem with it; because you run on logic and aren't capable of being selfish.'

Axenia

Casey didn't want to leave the water, it was refreshing and wonderful. She dived under for a while, holding her breath for as long as she could. The time seemed to pass quickly, before she knew it she could her the voices of Alistair and Ryan coming back. She called to Lulu that the boys were back, and unless she wanted them to see her naked she would do best in getting out of the water now. She herself swam to the shore and got out of the water. She stood there naked for a moment, letting her hands run over her hair to get most of the water out of it. Wrapping the towel around her she walked back to the tents, smiling at Al as she greeted him.
   "Oh I forgot my underwear down by the river, would you mind go getting it for me Al, I'll make it up to you later." She bit her lip and gave him the same big green eyes that had worked on her father when she had been younger. It was a cheep trick, but she had to see if he would fall for it. Once in the tent she let the towel fall to the ground, it was getting quite warm in there due to the sun. It was almost impossible for her to find something to wear, she wanted to dress in a way that would make it impossible for Al to take his eyes of her. But what to wear to make that happen was a mystery. Finally she found some sexy red lingerie, a pair of short denim shorts and a white low cut top that showed the edge of her bra.

Villain

When Casey told her that the boys were returning Lulu swam for the shore, but not before giving Casey's rear a quick grab. She pulled herself out the water and gathered up her clothes in a rush before scrambling into her tent and pulling on her clothes whilst attempting to dry herself.
  By the time Ryan and Alistair had returned, Lulu was sitting innocently on the stump of a dead tree by the river bank, quietly reading one of the books she had taken out of the library.
  'I can do that.' Alistair replied to the request as he placed the buckets of water down onto the ground. It only seemed to dawn on him when he straightened up that he had just accepted a request to get his hands on Casey's underwear.
  He walked over to the shore and reluctantly picked up her underwear. She hadn't worn red this time, she had worn black. His cheeks burned as he pictured the beauty before him in the lace. He walked back to the tent and cleared his throat to make his presence known before slipping inside and holding out the underwear for her to take, 'Here you go. I hope you had fun teasing me like that.' He spoke with a shy smile.
  'You two totally made out.' Ryan spoke as he placed his own buckets of water next to Lulu, 'You got naked and you made out.' He spoke with delight as he watched the girl give him an irritated glare that only proceeded to prove his theory right.

Axenia

"I'm sorry handsome, I had to try. I won't do it again I promise." She gave him a long deep kiss, wanting to feel his body against hers. It was probably a lie when she had told him she wasn't going to do that again, but she counted on him knowing that. She crawled out of the tent and walked over to sit next to Lulu, letting one of her hands rest just above her rear end.

Villain

Alistair couldn't help but kiss back as she kissed him. Her lips were so soft and the clothes she wore were sending chills down his spine. He knew that this wouldn't be the last of her teasing. He could feel the excitement ripple through him at the thought. He lay down on the sleeping bag and let out a sigh as he let the soft feel of her lips linger in his head.
  'You two totally made out and you want each other.' Ryan spoke as Casey sat down next to Lulu. Lulu contined to glare at him, bat as she felt the hand rest just above her bum she couldn't help but give in. She slowly reached behind her and guided Casey's hand to rest on her ass before laying her hand on Casey's bum and giving it another squeeze.
  'Correction. You made out, while naked and you want each other right now don't you?' Ryan asked Casey teasingly as she gazed over the lovely sight. Lulu continued to say nothing and glare at Ryan while one hand rested her book on her knee while the other gripped her backside.