News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Looking to try something new (for me) (M/F, D/S

Started by Blinkin, January 01, 2017, 06:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Looking to try something new (for me) (M/F, D/SHello and thank you for checking this request.

Let me begin by saying that I have absolutely no experience in this side of things and only limited with the other side. To be blunt, all of my attempts at D/S have failed miserably. I think that it's a combination of expectations and lack of real discussion in pre-thread planning. As so often happens, I get a partner who wants to get into the story "Right Now!" and  as a result, neither of us really understands what the other wants in the story.

So... here we go.

1. pre-thread discussion is going to be lengthy and detailed so we know what we both want to see.

In a nutshell, I want to try a D/S with me playing the Dom. Again, I have no experience with this role, so any potential partner is going to have to cut me some slack. I am not, nor do I play sadistic characters. I will not involve pain for pain's sake or feel that excessive punishments, whipping, canning or similar elements are necessary for a serious D/S relationship. I've actually talked to a few real world couples who engage in the lifestyle and while pain is an element in many of those, it's never a center piece or excessive. So, I'm not going to employ them in the story. I have no problem with pain and discipline under the proper context and erotic pain can be fun, so it's nott totlly out of the list of options.

Ok, to the story concept...

A woman in some position of power, be it CEO, Executive, Politician, Judge, etc, enters a descreet BDSM club as a way to escape from the stresses and demands of always being the one in charge. She wants to find someone to be that person for her. This would be your character and the details are totally open to discussion and fleshing out.

My character, a dom, puts her throught her paces and agrees to become her dom; the standard agreement is reached and a relationship begins. He requires her appearance on the weekends and 1 night a week. There will be scenes outside of the playroom, so to speak and as they are seen out several times, rumors of a romantic relationship begin to surface. As the true nature of the relationship might be anything from mildly embarrassing to outright ruinous to her, the romantic side is played up and soon becomes more than play acting.... romance blossoms and while the D/S continues in private,there's every indication that there's real emotions flowing between them.

the story takes a turn when the private D/S begins to bleed over into their public lives and as more daring risk are taken, things become more and more exciting for both. Exactly how this develops and where it goes is up in the air, but there is the core of an idea.

So, anyone interested in talking about it? Drop me a PM!
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.