Re: Zombie Apocalypse (Interest check! Still open!)

Started by Usani, June 04, 2013, 09:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raziel

Sweet, been watching The Walking Dead on DVD to get in the mood :P

GingerOne

Quote from: Usani on June 08, 2013, 10:03:28 PM
My apologies, I'm working on the starter now and I'm waiting on our GM to get back to me on it. So, I'll try to have it up ASAP.

Thank you for your hard work.  I look forward to playing.
Sweet as can be, but I bite.
Getting the hang of things again for now. No promises.

Come join our Speakeasy!
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=300370.0

My Ons/ Offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=166545.0

Usani

Quote from: gingerscorpion2012 on June 08, 2013, 10:37:55 PM
Thank you for your hard work.  I look forward to playing.

Why thank you.  :)  This whole running a group rp is new to me which is why I have a GM to help me run things.

Florence

If there's room I could throw my character at this :o

http://picture.fm/pictures/anna-tsuchiya/anna-tsuchiya_eQSVhRDCJo.jpg

Vegas. :> Using the amazing, talented, sexy and bad ass Anna Tsuchiya as her image. :3
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Usani

Quote from: Finn MacKenna on June 08, 2013, 11:51:25 PM
If there's room I could throw my character at this :o

http://picture.fm/pictures/anna-tsuchiya/anna-tsuchiya_eQSVhRDCJo.jpg

Vegas. :> Using the amazing, talented, sexy and bad ass Anna Tsuchiya as her image. :3

Very, very cool! Go right ahead!  :D  Just look for a couple of more people to join now.

GingerOne

Quote from: Usani on June 08, 2013, 11:11:01 PM
Why thank you.  :)  This whole running a group rp is new to me which is why I have a GM to help me run things.

You're very welcome.  I can imagine it is. Well, you both are doing a good job.

How many more characters do we need?
Sweet as can be, but I bite.
Getting the hang of things again for now. No promises.

Come join our Speakeasy!
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=300370.0

My Ons/ Offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=166545.0

Frank Reshman

I'm still here. Just waiting for everything to get off the ground.  I try to check in once a day at least, but with finals coming up and work and church and whatnot, I might miss a day in the next week.  Knowing my luck, it'll probably be the day everything gets started.

Usani

Quote from: gingerscorpion2012 on June 09, 2013, 01:01:08 AM
You're very welcome.  I can imagine it is. Well, you both are doing a good job.

How many more characters do we need?

We'll need I believe 2 more people.  :)

Xanthaine

Usani

Quote from: Xanthaine on June 09, 2013, 03:03:36 PM
Getting an itchy trigger finger now. :P

*ties you to a chair* Im working on it woman!  lmao :P

Raziel

Quote from: Xanthaine on June 09, 2013, 03:03:36 PM
Getting an itchy trigger finger now. :P

Just make sure you don't mistake us all for zombies and shoot us in the first post and it'll be fine :P

Usani

Anyone wanna help me out, which thread would this go under?

Xanthaine

Quote from: Usani on June 09, 2013, 03:28:13 PM
Anyone wanna help me out, which thread would this go under?

Perhaps non human small groups?

Usani

Raziel

I think it depends partially on what content it's going to include in terms of violence, sex etc.

Personally I would go for either NC: Exotic-Freeform Small Groups, even though it's classified as a "non-consensual" forum a lot of consensual related content goes, or in Extreme Small Groups since I've seen a few zombie related threads in there. Hard to say which but one of those two would be where I would consider looking first.

Xanthaine

Quote from: Raziel on June 09, 2013, 04:21:59 PM
I think it depends partially on what content it's going to include in terms of violence, sex etc.

Personally I would go for either NC: Exotic-Freeform Small Groups, even though it's classified as a "non-consensual" forum a lot of consensual related content goes, or in Extreme Small Groups since I've seen a few zombie related threads in there. Hard to say which but one of those two would be where I would consider looking first.

Good point well made m'dear. :)

Usani

Quote from: Raziel on June 09, 2013, 04:21:59 PM

Okay thank you.  :)

Usani

So, just so we have everyone accounted for this the character list.

Lisa Tarence- Usani (me)

Gigi Williams- Xanthaine

Christopher Shepherd- Chreestafer

Kaylen O’Neill- Raziel

John Walker-  Frank Reshman

Nadia Johnson- elfguy

Tali Burnham- gingerscorpion2012

Jake Bryant- Jayna

Usani

Also, for those with ready characters you can post anytime in the IC thread that I've posted!  :)

Question Mark

Sorry guys for my delay this weekend.  I was online yesterday on my phone, but I could only see the forum, not post.

I suppose I'll pick up the GMing bit ASAP then.

Usani

Quote from: Question Mark on June 09, 2013, 07:41:20 PM
Sorry guys for my delay this weekend.  I was online yesterday on my phone, but I could only see the forum, not post.

I suppose I'll pick up the GMing bit ASAP then.

Thats fine jump in when you can!  Sorry I went ahead and started it since many people have been waiting.

Jayna

Sorry I have been MIA the last few days! I'll post tonight!

elfguy

Feel free to spot a girl on a roof.. or a zombie crashing down into the pavement :P
----

Usani

Ugh that annoying moment where after a day I need to ready and catch up, I forgot why I was never good in group rp's.  :/