Shattered Star [Pathfinder]

Started by BraveEarth, May 26, 2013, 12:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BraveEarth

Curious if anyone would like for me to run the Shattered Star Adventure Path. Post here is interested so I can gauge the level of interest. I really need to remember a synonym for the word interest.

Current Party Makeup

1. Koram Whitehall - PhantomPistoleer Ranged Martial CG
2. Runt- Callie Del Noire Skill Rogue CG
3. Keta Ruko - Autocad Reach Cleric of Shelyn N
4. Sarvin - EFA Magus N
5. Alyssa Frostborn - AndyZ Wildblooded Sorcerer CG
6. Mirim - Muse Dervish of the Dawn CG

Muse

Oh!  There's a path I haven't tried yet. 

How fast would you want to run?  If you don't want multiple posts a day, please count me in.  :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Mysterica

Well, I'm not familiar with the path at all, but I may would be interested in joining a new pathfinder tame, and just playing along regardless.  So long as a little background info is provided I could play.

BraveEarth

Muse I am a slowish poster myself and with school this summer and looking for a job I will probably won't be doing multiple posts per day.

Background Info shall be provided as soon as I see enough interest.

Question Mark

Voicing interest.  Never heard of it before, and it's been a while concerning Pathfinder...  But I'm always down for a good adventure!

NicciKotor

Horray! New PF game!

What is shattered star? One of the pre-made campaigns?
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Autocad

TheRaven

Count me in. I kind of want to give a new Barbarian archetype a spin.
"Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are"
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"Fuck you," said the raven.

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

BraveEarth

Alright Background information and Character Gen stuff.

You are newly recruited Pathfinder Society members, shipped off to the Pathfinder lodge in Varisia. Headed by Shelia Heidmarch the only Venture Captain of the lodge. There are rumors of The Society building up defenses after the rise and fall of the Rune Lord Karzoug. The Lodge situated in the city of Magnimar which is where you start having received an invitation.

Greetings fellow seeker of adventure!

I am Shelia Heidmarch, Venture Captain of the newest Pathfinder Society lodge-and the only such lodge in Varisia at this time. You have come to my attention as someone who possesses a certain amount of skills and interests that make you an excellent addition to a highly specialized team I'm putting together for a matter of grave import, not only to the Society, but to Varisia as a whole. Please report an hour before noon to Heidmarch Manor-you will be compensated for your visit but that reward will pale in light of the riches that await you should we come to an agreement on my proposition to you. I look forward to meeting you soon!

-Shelia Heidmarch

Character Generation shall be 6 people in total, first does not mean taken the best 6 will get in. So please take your time.

15 Point Buy

2 Traits

150 Gold.

No Third Party Material.

PhantomPistoleer

A Ranger From the North:
Ghost (Koram Whitehall)
Adventurer, Explorer, Soldier and Ex-Convict;
12 HP (Current 12); AC 15;

Character Creation:  Ghost is a prototypical ranger.  He has the throw-away skills, like Knowledge (Nature) and Heal, and he is ultra-inconsistent in combat.  Like most rangers, Ghost will have to forage for basic equipment.  I should say that I really enjoy playing a one-trick pony, and that's pretty much what Ghost is. 

Character Background:  Koram Whitehall, the Defendant of the Case presented before the Court today, has hitherto plead guilty to the Act of Murder.  By Order of the Laws that Bind US, Koram Whitehall is sentenced with compulsory service in the Defense of OUR KING'S BORDERS, until a time of SEVEN YEARS is completed, or until he be found DEAD.  Furthermore, Koram Whitehall shall earn a standard wage to be paid in full to the VICTIM'S family.

Character Appearance:  Ghost is a tall, handsome man, with an emaciated complexion materialized and expounded by the horrors of the wild.  He has been exposed to inclement weather and has endured long periods of time without food.  His face is worn and battered, and features a flattened nose bridge from multiple broken noses.

Character History:

I found myself hovering over a dying young man in a small cave during a blizzard.  His body could not endure the cold.  I could not help him, but I attempted to alleviate his pain by distracting him with the story of my life.  I am succinct by nature, but recognized the need to embellish.  Since I am not naturally inclined to embellish either, I was forced to examine the events that led me here.  So I told him my tragic story, with all of its cumbersome folds.  How I was raised by a close-knit family that was missing its scion.  My father disappeared mysteriously before I was born.  I invested precious time telling him about all of the theories people in my tiny village had about what happened.  Some were far-fetched, but entertaining.  I thought I heard him laugh, but perhaps he simply coughed.  I went on to tell him about how difficult it was to be brought up to be like a man you never knew.  I told him about the girls, the adventures in the woods, the chores.  It was tiring, but upon reflection, it wasn't so bad.  I told him that, too.  I realized that it wasn't so bad.  I hope he realized that, too.  About his life, I mean.

I told him about how I killed that man.  I told him that I didn't regret it, but I didn't mean it.  I told him how he was my best friend when we were growing up, and that one thing led to another and that a girl got involved.  I spent a great deal of time telling him about how much I loved her.  I think everyone has a girl they all think the world of, but all of that world-building doesn't ever pan out.  I took that poor lad from the furthest reaches of misery to the highest peaks of exultation.  That's how my emotions flow when I think back on her.  I don't let my memories reside there often on account of all the fatigue brought upon by my punishment, but when I get the time, I like to go there, even with the pain.  In a way, his dying allowed me to reminisce.  And for a while, I was rejoicing at the poor lad's situation.

Then, I told him about all of my adventures in the brush.  Battling the undead, stealing from the quartermaster, fending off enemy scouts.  Most of my sentence was spent in sheer boredom, accompanied by hunger and cold.  None of it was fun, and anything that departed from the usual routine was dreadful.  He knew that.  I told him about that little boy we had to execute because he felled a deer in the King's Forest.  You know, I've seen some crazy things in the brush.  But was the worst.  I had to hold his father back.  The dying lad in that cave had to hold the little boy down while the commander killed him.  I told him that I didn't fault him for doing it, or crying about it afterwards.  But the fellow was dead when I said that.

Letters from the Front:

Dearest Aunt Mildred,

I am writing to express to you my sincerest gratitude for your gift in the form of studded leather armor and a longsword.  Both were extensively appreciated, and served me well during my commission against the living dead.  Yes, I am content to report that I have officially been repatriated as a civilian, as the course of my sentence has been fulfilled, and I have earned my freedom after being pressed for military service.  I have joined the Pathfinder Society as a wayfarer and explorer, but it does not pay much.  It does provide a living, and I am certain that as my sagacity grows, my duties and responsibilities shall increase, too.  In that, I hope to make my father proud.

That may sound odd to you, since you have always thought me to be indifferent towards my father.  Without speaking much on the subject, let me assure you that I have always felt displaced in your care.  Of that, you aren't at fault.  You did your best, and I am sorry for everything I have done.  I do retain an ounce of fondness for the parents whom you know I never met, though.  You speak so kindly of them, though I know you never much liked my mother.  I read your old letters.  But I cannot blame you.  I understand why you disliked her.

I wish I had met them, though.  Everything I have ever read of my father is fantastic literature.  He was bold, brave and good.  I hope to emulate my career after his...  I simply hope that I do not disappear like he did at the end.  It is funny, that is my greatest fear.  To disappear, without a word, into the darkness.

But I do not like to think about those things.  I would like to remain wholly optimistic about my career.  I have become more than a novice with swords, and am deemed a competent tactician by my wardens.  They say that I have a natural inclination for all of nature's facets and a force of charisma that fosters companionship in man-eating animals!  At any rate, I have also found something of a passion in mapmaking.  I enjoy charting the edges of coasts, and hope to spend a part of my stipend on ink for the task.

I should like to write to you later, Aunt Mildred.  You are so very dear to me.

With Love,

Koram.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

BraveEarth

A nice start Phantom I really like what I see so far. I will say you're off to a good start, just a bit curious why Desna? It makes a bit of sense with his demeanor I just want to confirm.

PhantomPistoleer

Basically, I needed a Chaotic Good God.  It could've been anyone.

In story, he placed his faith in Desna to keep him safe, since it seemed to him that ANYONE could have been killed in the brush at ANYTIME.  That, and he longed for his freedom.  Since Desna is the Goddess of Luck and Freedom, it seemed to me to be a perfect choice for a convict.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

EroticFantasyAuthor

I'm interested as well and hoping there is still room.

Muse

If no one else is doing a cleric type, I'll sign up for it. 

If someone else is, I'd like to present a paladin or a mage. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

BraveEarth

You always get saddled with the Cleric Muse. <<;;

EDIT: A Cleric isn't necessary for fun BTW

EroticFantasyAuthor

Right now I have no particular concept in mind, often filling a gap in party role helps me to decide.

AndyZ

EFA, if you want Cleric, you can nab it to make sure that Muse won't get stuck with it.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

AndyZ

I've got a sorceress in the works but need to work out the kinks.  I'm doing the sheet now, though, since I'll have an easier time doing the story than the sheet while working.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=579080

TheRaven

I've got a sheet all done for Bram, and I've got backstory in the works as we speak.
"Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are"
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"Fuck you," said the raven.

Muse

Question Mark

I'm thinking a wizard at the moment, an archeology and anthropology type of fellow with an Indiana Jones vibe.  I'll have something soon.

AndyZ

?, I'm good with there being a wizard if you're good with my playing a sorceress ^_^ I realize there's some overlap there.

Question Mark

I have no problem with overlap, personally.  I actually have a sorcerer character I've been wanting to use for a while, but I wasn't sure if our GM would be groovy with two sorcerers.  Mine's a more martial sort of magic user, but still, I know a lot people like their parties diverse.

@Brave: I don't know why I didn't ask this in the last post, but is it alright if there are two sorcerers?

AndyZ

I can just make something else if you want the slot ^_^

Question Mark

Nah, wouldn't be right for me to kick you out of the slot if you claimed it first.  Regardless, I say we wait and see what Brave says before making a decision.

BraveEarth

Bram has one too many Feats as he gave up his Extra Feat for Eye for Talent.

I don;t mind them Muse. I will talk to you about Code and that sort of thing though if you want to play one.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Aye Muse, if you'd prefer not to play a cleric, I don't mind playing one.

BraveEarth

Party make up is less important than everyone having a good time that said, remember that no one has been officially accepted yet (Although we having come to 7 applicants so there really isn't competition.) So make what you want to, if you feel like your fun would be hampered by your role getting shadowed over then that is something to consider. (Although because it's spontaneous and they are slightly spell starved you really don't have to overlap)

Muse

BraveEarth

Curious Muse why did you take the Weapon Finesse Feat?

Muse

Dervish of the daw starts with ervish dance, lets it work on scimitar. 

BraveEarth

Yes But the Weapon Finesse feat doesn't effect the Scimitar Dervish Dance works for both your attack and Damage for it so the Dawnflower Dervish allows you to skip the feat tax.

EvilBeast

Posting interest, if there is still room (Halfling Druid)

Autocad

Keta Ruko
Human cleric of Shelyn
"There is beauty waiting for a finder in the hidden places of the world."

Role
Typical cleric - divine spellcasting, channeling, second-line melee support

Creed
In the beginning
Secrets under earth, sky, sea
Beauty locked away.

Eyes see, ears listen
Tongue tastes, nose breathes in fragrance
Fingers feel the truth.

Seek the hidden truths
Heart beats, burns with passion; know
The will of the gods.

In man's fleeting time
Beauty sought and found becomes
Shelyn's offering.

History
"Com-mon, is this how you say it? It is good to have a language that is spoken by everyone. Where I grew up, in far, far away Tian Xia, the rice farmer spoke one dialect, the woodcutter another, and the lord spoke a different language entirely. And of course, when I was sent to live with the monks when I was very small, they prayed and meditated in yet another tongue. It was very boring sometimes for a little girl, you know? And the monastery was high in the hills, in the middle of one forest, flanked by two rivers, and surrounded by three mountains. There was a new view everywhere you looked, if only you opened your eyes, but the monks, they liked to keep them closed. Focus on your prayers and meditation, they told me. Ha! When no one was looking, which was a lot of the time, I would open my eyes and play a little quiet game with my imaginary friend. Shelyn, she told me her name was. We would try to see something new and exciting, perhaps a wandering insect all brilliant and blue in the courtyard, perhaps the bamboo stalks performing their wind dance in the mountains, perhaps the cloud paintings in the sky. It wasn't an easy game; I knew all there was to know about the monastery and the surrounding land in less than a year, and it got harder and harder to find something new! If it weren't for my friend I don't know how I would have coped with the monotony. She told me she had the same problem, only the entire world was her monastery and there was no escape. How horrible! Anyways, we eventually made a deal. I would seek out interesting, beautiful things so she could experience fresh wonder through me. And in turn, she would grant me her power to keep me safe while I go into dangerous places. I would say it worked out well for everyone: I've been to many exotic places, met interesting people and found beautiful things, and enjoyed them. Even the monks got rid of their naughtiest acolyte-in-training without any effort on their part, how lucky for them. Why am I here now, you ask? If you must know, my friend got wind of a tip, and here is where the trail starts..."

Birthmark
"Oh, this? I was born with a green mark on my right shoulder. It wasn't very pretty so I had a tattoo inked around it as soon as I could and made the birthmark a part of the tattoo. You can't see it very well because it goes around my shoulder, but it's a Tian Xia dragon. My friend likes the look. Sometimes she will imbibe the tattoo with her presence or her power. It's convenient, isn't it, having a friend on your shoulder?"

Pathfinder Society
"Why did I join the Pathfinder Society? That's obvious, isn't it? To explore the unknown places of the world and seek the hidden beauties within. Our goals are aligned and the people are pleasant company. Coincidence, or divine providence? You decide."

Friend
"You know, I was quite surprised when it turned out that my friend was worshipped as a goddess over here. You would think that she would have mentioned it to me earlier! Oh, Shelyn..."

Character Sheet
http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=12330

BraveEarth

Phantom I just realized that your AC is too low. You forgot to add your Dex modifier.

EDIT: Or just didn't add it on the sheet...

EroticFantasyAuthor

What do we have so far?

I count

Ranger, Sorcerer(ess), Barbarian, Possible Wizard, Bard, Cleric, and Druid, correct?

BraveEarth

Well only the Ranger is in definitely having Completed History and Sheet and looks to be well thought out.  Everyone else is still in the running having uncompleted sheets, or lack of a History.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Aye, but even then it still helps me decide on something.

Of course we need to get our characters ready ASAP, but what is the due date?

BraveEarth

Given my employment search, school, and now illness I am going to say there is no cut off date or rather I won't be able to uphold one. Maybe the Beginning of Summer for a VERY tentative date for now.

AndyZ

Alyssa Frostborn - Human Sorceress

Linnorms are the treacherous primeval dragons of the north, thriving upon their hatred of the lesser creatures of the world and inflicting as much suffering as they possibly can.  To attempt to subdue and mate with one, you have to be powerful, arrogant and crazy enough to even try.  Thankfully, mages usually have all of these traits in spades.

The story of the first Frostborn has been lost to antiquity, but each has carried the power of an ice linnorm.  Alyssa's father, Kristopher Frostborn, is rumored to live deep within the north and aiding the gnomes in building a vast fortress of ice.  Some even say he spies upon the world even now, a bane to wicked children.

Alyssa spent most of her childhood with her mother, who tried as hard as she could to teach her daughter discipline before the eldritch powers could fully manifest themselves.  Noala succeeded inasmuch as the child did not turn to evil, yet remains far from a disciplined and polite young woman.

Easily taking to a live of adventuring, Alyssa signed up with the Pathfinder Society, heading to the strange city of Magnimar in order to discern the truth of the rumors about the monuments therein.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=579080

Autocad

Updated my application above!

Quote from: Autocad on May 28, 2013, 01:58:24 PM

Keta Ruko
Human cleric of Shelyn
"There is beauty waiting for a finder in the hidden places of the world."

Role
Typical cleric - divine spellcasting, channeling, second-line melee support

Creed
In the beginning
Secrets under earth, sky, sea
Beauty locked away.

Eyes see, ears listen
Tongue tastes, nose breathes in fragrance
Fingers feel the truth.

Seek the hidden truths
Heart beats, burns with passion; know
The will of the gods.

In man's fleeting time
Beauty sought and found becomes
Shelyn's offering.

History
"Com-mon, is this how you say it? It is good to have a language that is spoken by everyone. Where I grew up, in far, far away Tian Xia, the rice farmer spoke one dialect, the woodcutter another, and the lord spoke a different language entirely. And of course, when I was sent to live with the monks when I was very small, they prayed and meditated in yet another tongue. It was very boring sometimes for a little girl, you know? And the monastery was high in the hills, in the middle of one forest, flanked by two rivers, and surrounded by three mountains. There was a new view everywhere you looked, if only you opened your eyes, but the monks, they liked to keep them closed. Focus on your prayers and meditation, they told me. Ha! When no one was looking, which was a lot of the time, I would open my eyes and play a little quiet game with my imaginary friend. Shelyn, she told me her name was. We would try to see something new and exciting, perhaps a wandering insect all brilliant and blue in the courtyard, perhaps the bamboo stalks performing their wind dance in the mountains, perhaps the cloud paintings in the sky. It wasn't an easy game; I knew all there was to know about the monastery and the surrounding land in less than a year, and it got harder and harder to find something new! If it weren't for my friend I don't know how I would have coped with the monotony. She told me she had the same problem, only the entire world was her monastery and there was no escape. How horrible! Anyways, we eventually made a deal. I would seek out interesting, beautiful things so she could experience fresh wonder through me. And in turn, she would grant me her power to keep me safe while I go into dangerous places. I would say it worked out well for everyone: I've been to many exotic places, met interesting people and found beautiful things, and enjoyed them. Even the monks got rid of their naughtiest acolyte-in-training without any effort on their part, how lucky for them. Why am I here now, you ask? If you must know, my friend got wind of a tip, and here is where the trail starts..."

Birthmark
"Oh, this? I was born with a green mark on my right shoulder. It wasn't very pretty so I had a tattoo inked around it as soon as I could and made the birthmark a part of the tattoo. You can't see it very well because it goes around my shoulder, but it's a Tian Xia dragon. My friend likes the look. Sometimes she will imbibe the tattoo with her presence or her power. It's convenient, isn't it, having a friend on your shoulder?"

Pathfinder Society
"Why did I join the Pathfinder Society? That's obvious, isn't it? To explore the unknown places of the world and seek the hidden beauties within. Our goals are aligned and the people are pleasant company. Coincidence, or divine providence? You decide."

Friend
"You know, I was quite surprised when it turned out that my friend was worshipped as a goddess over here. You would think that she would have mentioned it to me earlier! Oh, Shelyn..."

Character Sheet
http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=12330

BraveEarth

Okay so your taking your favoured class to get three...

Spells I assume that's your default load out as Clerics really aren't limited to what they can choose...

You cannot take Weapon Focus though as you have a 0 Base Attack Bonus.

Autocad

Good catch with Weapon Focus. I've replaced it with Selective Channeling now.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Still pondering my concept unfortunately.  :-\

BraveEarth

I did give everyone a good chunk of time so don't worry. We haven't really had a buffer applicant yet. Dervishes don't count they are selfish.

Callie Del Noire

I would LOVE to play a forlorn elf rogue.

A broody/moody elf who has returned to Magimar after decades away. Looking to find something better in life.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Still haven't been able to come up with a solid concept, right now I'm leaning towards a halfling something(probably rogue). But that could change.

Muse

Quote from: BraveEarth on May 30, 2013, 11:16:41 AM
I did give everyone a good chunk of time so don't worry. We haven't really had a buffer applicant yet. Dervishes don't count they are selfish.

Meep! 

BraveEarth

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on May 30, 2013, 03:31:16 PM
I would LOVE to play a forlorn elf rogue.

A broody/moody elf who has returned to Magimar after decades away. Looking to find something better in life.

I love the concept of forlorn elves, Please give it a shot and write something.

Callie Del Noire

Here is what I got.. I have to admit that I would prefer 20 (or 25) point buy. The APs can be kinda hard. Like 15 point I did was in Carrion Crown and the group bought the farm hard. Considering Arcane trickster, Duelist or straight rogue if I get accepted.

Runt: A Forlorn Elf wandering the Inner Sea
Male Elf (Forlorn) Rogue: 1
HP 9 (Current: 9); AC 15/T:13/F:12; F:+1/R:+5/W:+0

Character Creation: Runt is a thief, plain and simple, having learned to fend for himself early on. His agile ability were almost created for picking locks and sneaking about.

Character History: Runt never knew his parents, actually he never met an elf till he was 20, growing up first as the adopted child of a Cheliaxian sage. Before he was 12, he was taken as payment for a debt. By the time he was 20, he had run away from his master five times before finally getting away in Abaslon. He wandered the Inner Sea, meeting his first elf and moving along. For the next century, he moved about again and again. Osirion, Taldor, Chelliax, Quadira and finally Varisa where he earned a field commission with the Pathfinder society for his skill as a 'sneak' and 'locksmith'. Arriving in Magmimar, he has decided to end his endless wandering and try and make a place for himself.

Character Appearance:  Ever youthful, Runt dresses to blend in with the working class of any area he is in, trying to blend in with the human thongs around him. Very little beyond his green-gold eyes and pointed ears point towards his elven heritage, and to be truthful he bears himself as a human. He speaks common (and Elvish) with the accent of someone from Abaslon (his most common point of origin).

Character Personality: Runt is looking for a place in the world. He's too 'human' to fit in with the few elves he's met and too 'elven' to remain in the human world he grew up in. How do you live in one place, when all you love and know will age and die in a handful of years. He masks the pain and loss in a sharp wit and love of drink. He plans to use the massive libraries of the Magmimar lodge to learn more of his heritage and build something that lasts more than a generation. In many ways, he's a human trapped in an elven body.

Character

Runt
Male Elf Rogue 1
CG Medium Humanoid (elf)
Init +3; Senses low-light vision; Perception +6
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+2 armor, +3 Dex)
hp 9 (1d8+1)
Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +0; +2 vs. enchantments
Immune magic sleep; Resist elven immunities
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft.
Melee Dart +3 (1d4+1/x2) and
   Rapier +3 (1d6+1/18-20/x2)
Ranged Shortbow +3 (1d6/x3)
Special Attacks sneak attack +1d6
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 12, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 11, Cha 10
Base Atk +0; CMB +1; CMD 14
Feats Weapon Finesse
Traits Arcane Dabbler (Mage Hand) (1/day) (Sp), Magical Talent (Prestidigitation) (1/day) (Sp)
Skills Acrobatics +7, Bluff +4, Climb +5, Disable Device +8, Knowledge (local) +6, Linguistics +6, Perception +6 (+7 to locate traps), Sense Motive +4, Sleight of Hand +7, Stealth +7, Use Magic Device +4; Racial Modifiers +2 Perception
Languages Common, Draconic, Elven, Goblin, Varisian
SQ elven magic, trapfinding +1
Combat Gear Caltrops; Other Gear Leather armor, Arrows (20), Dart (10), Rapier, Shortbow, Backpack (33 @ 49 lbs), Bedroll, Belt pouch (3 @ 3 lbs), Flint and steel, Grappling hook, Mess kit, Mirror, Piton (10), Pot, Rope, Soap, Thieves' tools, Torch (10), Trail rations (5), Waterskin, 31 GP, 2 SP, 9 CP
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Elven Immunities +2 save bonus vs Enchantments.
Elven Immunities - Sleep You are immune to magic sleep effects.
Elven Magic +2 to spellcraft checks to determine the properties of a magic item.
Low-Light Vision See twice as far as a human in low light, distinguishing color and detail.
Magical Talent (Prestidigitation) (1/day) (Sp) Choose one 0-level spell - it becomes a 1/day spell-like ability for you.
Sneak Attack +1d6 +1d6 damage if you flank your target or your target is flat-footed.
Trapfinding +1 Gain a bonus to find or disable traps, including magical ones.

BraveEarth

Tempted just to say yes on you taking Linguistics alone (And speaking the native language.) I like him although I'm curious why his Darts are listed as Melee.

Callie Del Noire

EroticFantasyAuthor

Is there any fluff or campaign info we need to read?

At this point I'm still not sure on a character.

Either a Halfling Rogue or a Tiefling Fighter or Magus.

Edit: I second the request/suggestion for higher point buy

BraveEarth

Usually these APs are written for 4 person party's of a 15 point buy. I think that the 6 PCs will make things easy enough. If things are looking bad during the running of it I'll allow it then.

As for Fluff I would reccommend the Player's Guide The set up though really sets you guys as just fresh and rather unaware though so while it's good to know about Golarion knowing the past machinations that have put the adventure in motion is less necessary.

(Also first non-core race suggestion)

Callie Del Noire

Yeah.. I've got it. The traits are PFS legal so I looked into them. :D

BraveEarth

Yeah if anyone wants to be a Druid there will be a strong incentive to have this trait.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: BraveEarth on May 31, 2013, 09:59:21 PM
Yeah if anyone wants to be a Druid there will be a strong incentive to have this trait.

I found the 'Defender of the Society' very helpful for my PFS tower sheild specialist Rhea Silvermane

BraveEarth

I've actually never seen a tower shield specialist in my local PFS, or anyone who used a tower shield actually.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: BraveEarth on May 31, 2013, 10:06:28 PM
I've actually never seen a tower shield specialist in my local PFS, or anyone who used a tower shield actually.

Rhea is fun.. she's level 6, has an AC of 28 and uses 'Bardbeater' her +1 Adamantine Bastard Sword.

BraveEarth

Ouch I cringed at that name, (I'm currently running a Bard PC)

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: BraveEarth on May 31, 2013, 10:15:27 PM
Ouch I cringed at that name, (I'm currently running a Bard PCs)

Two scenarios.. back to back.. she got dominated with a 'take care of your party'. She beat the bards bloody. (Dirty Trick, Sunder, and such)

EroticFantasyAuthor

Quote from: BraveEarth on May 31, 2013, 09:50:07 PM
Usually these APs are written for 4 person party's of a 15 point buy. I think that the 6 PCs will make things easy enough. If things are looking bad during the running of it I'll allow it then.

As for Fluff I would reccommend the Player's Guide The set up though really sets you guys as just fresh and rather unaware though so while it's good to know about Golarion knowing the past machinations that have put the adventure in motion is less necessary.

(Also first non-core race suggestion)

Thank you.

I'm afraid I don't know that much about Golarion and hoping that won't poorly impact background creation.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on June 01, 2013, 02:53:53 AM
Thank you.

I'm afraid I don't know that much about Golarion and hoping that won't poorly impact background creation.

The players guide has a bit and there is a Golarian wiki. 

BraveEarth

Okay after ruminating over it for a good long while I've added two more people to the list I really liked their characters and they can bring interesting things to the game.

AndyZ

Muse

Brave, can you clear some stuff up for me? 

Was it likely that our characters did some training at the Pathfinder headquarters before we were assigned to Varisia?

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Muse on June 03, 2013, 12:48:24 AM
  Brave, can you clear some stuff up for me? 

Was it likely that our characters did some training at the Pathfinder headquarters before we were assigned to Varisia?

There are two ways to get a commision in the society. 'Apprenticeship' in Absalon.. or field commisions.

EroticFantasyAuthor

What about joining the society? Is it possible for example, for a person to visit Magnimar(sp) Lodge House and join up?

Edit: How set in stone is the "shipped off to" bit of the opening fluff/story?

I was originally planning for my character to be a native of Varisia(sp) who joined the Society via Magnimar. It's sounding like that might not work?

BraveEarth

Basically the idea behind the recruitment in this game stems from the letter you all recieve. Which I did post on the first page I believe. Basically it is a plot device that frees up your character gen so you don't have to be a part of the Varisian Socirty initially.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Aye I understand that, but would it be possible for someone to join the Society via Magnimar rather than having to travel to the Society's home base?

Edit: I guess it's really not that important, my original plan/idea was just to have him be a Varisian native who traveled to Magnimar to join up via the city's Society lodge. But the more I think about it the more it seems better to have him be from the Society's home continent and visiting the society's home city to join up.

Muse

Mirim
   A svelte and powerful woman in miniature, Mirim doesn’t quite stand three feet tall, but she is not easily mistaken for a child.  With light green eyes and ginger hair that falls to the bottoms of her shoulder blades, she favors a black leather skirt, boots, and hide bodice with a v-neck. 

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=579542
   Mother told me that the dance would always be there for me, and it would lift me out of the darkest places.   Even as a child, I knew these words meant more than they seemed. 

The dance lifted mother out of the kitchens of a Cheliaxan lord—where she scrubbed pots all day and slept on a bare floor—and into his cohort of dancers and musicians who entertained his guests.  I was born in a comfortable attic, the humans and halflings of the troop my aunts and sisters.  Children dance naturally, however the music moves them, and they copy the dances they see and love.  Sometimes, when one of us has just the right state of mind, we dance steps so true they unlock magic. 

When mother saw me dancing with the little lights she knew I was special.  She worked with me in secret to develop the power.  When a Jorus--a scholar form the Pathfinder society—visited our master, we revealed my power too him.  He bought me from the Cheliaxan lord, freed me, and made me his apprentice.  He taught me more of music, dance, and magic, while his lover Sioban taught me that swordplay is a dance too. 

With a scimitar in my hand, I learned another truth of the dance, friend and enemy alike are dance partner.  Wether we make love or war, we move in harmony, and we grow from the experience. 

Question Mark

Ada Stonewrought, the Banner of Mount Alister
Level 1 Human Sorcerer, Draconic Bloodline
Farmer, Fledgeling Explorer, Aspiring Pathfinder, Talented Archer, Illusionist, Support Caster

Ability Score Rationale
STR (10): Average person, not especially strong nor weak.
DEX (16): He is naturally dextrous due to his lanky frame and a steady hand.  The +2 racial bonus is due to his years of practice via archery.
CON (8): His initial foray into magic gave him a minor heart attack.  Although he recovered, it left him with a heart condition, making him physically vulnerable to trauma and injury
INT (12): He has a sharp mind, above average, and can learn most anything if he focuses on it long enough.
WIS (10): Focused on the here and now, Ada gives little thought to deeper meanings and miscellaneous details, and tends to develop tunnel vision when set on a task.  Not much experience with the world.
CHA (16): Although quiet and naturally introverted, Ada's striking appearance, straightforward honesty, and unflagging determination give him a charismatic gravitas.

Summary and Ancillary Notes
  • Summary: Ada is a grief-stricken farmer who embraces his newly discovered magical potential and sets out to join the Pathfinder Society in search of adventure, destiny, and a new life.
  • Brief Bio: Growing up on and eventually running a successful farm in Sandpoint, Ada has little experience with the world as a whole.  His parents and wife have died, his siblings departed for every corner of the world, and his daughter vanished to become a minstrel, leaving him to wallow in his loneliness.  Stricken by grief, he embraces his nascent sorcery and spends three years training and preparing to strike out into the world himself as an explorer, seeking a new life.  Hearing of the new Pathfinder Lodge, Ada decides that Magnimar is as good a place as any.  Ada is a very talented archer, and possesses an ancient and magical masterwork longbow known as the Bow of Alister.  The bow has been passed down through his family since the being who crafted it -- the brass dragon Alisterix -- gave it to her human lover centuries ago.
  • Appearance: Tall with handsome, albeit sharp, features.  His lanky build, angular face, and olive skin indicate a mixed Chelaxian and Varisian heritage.  His clothing is fine and well made to the common eye, but surprisingly durable and travel-proof underneath its rich appearance.  Ada proudly wears the colors of his dynastic heritage -- jet black and vibrant orange -- either unaware or unconcerned of the attention such eye-catching colors will attract.  His sharp features, colorful and fine clothing, and the distinctive Bow of Alister ensure that Ada's face is not one to be easily forgotten.
  • Combat: He is a novice sorcerer, and is not confident enough to use his magic in combat.  Because of this, most of his spells are non-damaging, and are intended to distract, delay, and disorient enemies while he peppers them with arrows.  He especially likes Illusion and Evocation, and has used spells like Dancing Lights and Silent Image to distract or confuse targets, whom he promptly turns into pincushions.
  • Personality: Ada is a man of dualities.  He is kind and compassionate, but can be callous when impatient and suffers from a short temper.  He possesses great charisma, and yet he's reluctant to befriend others, and prefers to keep people at a distance.  Despite his intelligence and discerning instinct, he is prone to tunnel vision, and can even be ignorantly defiant when confronted with unpleasant or conflicting information.
  • Alignment: Being Neutral Good, Ada acknowledges the usefulness of law and order in creating a prosperous society, but also realizes that Lawful Good can occasionally become Lawful Stupid.  As such, he has no compunction against disregarding laws or customs he finds unwise, pointless, or obstructive.  Being a man who is convicted and sincere in his beliefs, Ada will even take pride in breaking these unnecessary social mores, and may conflict with authorities on the matter.

Sample
You see him from a mile off; any half-blind fool could.  His dark brown hair stands a full head above the average Chelaxian in the crowd, crowning an angular and dark skinned face.  The smooth, thin end of a longbow of fine make pokes above his left shoulder.  Through the bustle of limbs and bodies clogging the Magnimar thoroughfare, you glimpse flashes of bright orange contrasted against midnight black.  The cloth is fine, suggesting a fine fat coinpurse or wealthy sponsor.  However, the way he moves indicates that the rich stranger is no easy mark.  He takes each step deliberately, sliding through the crowd like smoke through the branches of a tree.  Dark eyes periodically scan the surroundings, switching between impressed awe and suspicious alertness.  So he was new to the city then, unlikely to be involved with any of the sticky politics that the council and Lord-Mayor indulge in.

As you begin to wonder why the colorful stranger is in Magnimar, a bulky man roughly bumps into him, and you easily spot the flash of a dagger as the clumsy cutpurse robs the poor fellow.  Without missing a beat, the tall outsider whirls around, an orange and black fletched arrow suddenly in hand.  The crowd parts around the ongoing unpleasantness, not wanting to get involved, incidentally giving you a better view.  The outsider has the blade of the arrowhead pressed against the cutpurse's throat, his free hand holding the thief firmly in place by the shoulder.  The bulky man's eyes bulge as his would-be victim whispers something in his ear, and he hastily returns the stolen coinpurse.  After a moment's hesitation, he even gives him his own coinpurse as well.

As the cutpurse scurries away into a nearby alley and the colorful stranger melds back into the crowd, you smile to yourself.  Turns out you were right about the colorful stranger being no easy mark, but that won't stop you.  No, that just means you'll have to get creative.

Stats

Ada Stonewrought
Level 1 Human Sorcerer
Currently on his way to Heidmarch Manor, letter in hand.
HP: 6/6
Subdual: 6/6
Hit Dice: 1d6
Init: +5

Saves
Fort: +0
Reflex: +3
Will: +2
CMB: +0

Combat
AC: 13
Touch: 13
Flat: 10
Bow of Alister: 1d8+1 (x3), 100 ft.  Magical.  Point-Blank Shot, Arcane Strike
Claws (x2): 1d4 (x2).  Uses left: 5/5 rounds

Spell Slots
Cantrips- ∞
1st - 3

BraveEarth

Okay if you want to be considered for the spot still and not be competing with Andy I would recommend changing your bloodline because even though your secondary role is different I think having two Draconic bloodlines is too much of an overlap because you both get very similar class features from that choice. If you want to directly compete then leave him as is. Just know that it will limit your chances of getting in.

Question Mark

Quote from: BraveEarth on June 04, 2013, 11:14:13 AM
Okay if you want to be considered for the spot still and not be competing with Andy I would recommend changing your bloodline because even though your secondary role is different I think having two Draconic bloodlines is too much of an overlap because you both get very similar class features from that choice. If you want to directly compete then leave him as is. Just know that it will limit your chances of getting in.

Well, hmm.  I looked back over Andy's character and his character seems to have picked the Linnorm bloodline, where-as Ada is of the Brass Draconic.  I know Linnorms are supposed to be primordial dragons or some such, but I'd say those two bloodlines are distinct enough that there shouldn't be much conflict or overlap.  If it comes up in game, it could easily become a good connection between two otherwise separated characters.  "Oh, you also derive your power from ancient leviathans?  Intriguing, we should compare our dynastic histories and see if we can use this to our advantage."

Basically, what it comes down to is that one of the core facets of my character -- the Bow of Alister and it's connection to Ada's sorcery and past -- is reliant on the Draconic bloodline, and I'd probably have to make an entirely new character if I had to change it.  But I also want to play this game and don't want to risk having my chances for consideration be lowered over a minor detail.  Could you perhaps reconsider?

AndyZ

Even beyond both being sorc, the linnorn and draconic are identical except for the L1 power and bloodline arcana. The chars won't be able to help but be similar since the PF bloodlines are extremely rigid

Question Mark

Quote from: AndyZ on June 04, 2013, 12:55:15 PM
Even beyond both being sorc, the linnorn and draconic are identical except for the L1 power and bloodline arcana. The chars won't be able to help but be similar since the PF bloodlines are extremely rigid

Ah, I see.  I typed my earlier message on my iTouch, and the PFSRD is a nightmare on mobile, so I didn't look too much into it.  Now that I'm on a proper computer, I see what you mean.  Now, I personally don't care much about mechanics or party roles or other behind-the-scenes stuff, like worrying if two characters are functionally similar.  Story and flavor trump metagaming in my book, so I'd be fine if my character was mechanically analogous to another.  But then again, it's not my game, so that's your prerogative Brave.

Callie Del Noire

I like the take on my guy.. but trying to find a better 'short and sweet' name..

I'm open for suggestions.

Question Mark

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on June 04, 2013, 02:04:50 PM
I like the take on my guy.. but trying to find a better 'short and sweet' name..

I'm open for suggestions.

Can't get much shorter than Runt, although I'll admit it's not very "sweet."

Maybe something exotic yet non-nickname-ish, like Silas, Ervin, Iliad, Carn, Ral, or Z'weh?  Just some random names I thought of.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Question Mark on June 04, 2013, 02:22:19 PM
Can't get much shorter than Runt, although I'll admit it's not very "sweet."

Maybe something exotic yet non-nickname-ish, like Silas, Ervin, Iliad, Carn, Ral, or Z'weh?  Just some random names I thought of.

It's not supposed to be.. remember he never met another elf till he was in his 30s.. he's been a slave, serf, thief, and more in his century of life. Not many 'good things'. He's live hand to mouth for a long long time.

Question Mark

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on June 04, 2013, 02:25:49 PM
It's not supposed to be.. remember he never met another elf till he was in his 30s.. he's been a slave, serf, thief, and more in his century of life. Not many 'good things'. He's live hand to mouth for a long long time.

Well, I was referring to your "short and sweet" comment in the previous post; I suppose I took the second part too literally :P

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Question Mark on June 04, 2013, 02:37:46 PM
Well, I was referring to your "short and sweet" comment in the previous post; I suppose I took the second part too literally :P
No worries.. just trying to come up with something 'short/curt'. Runt sorta fits.. but still  looking.

He's is going to be my first chance to play up the 'forlorn' society of elves. I still don't have a good feel  for the Elven society in Society play..which is why I haven't played an elf in PAthfinder Society play yet.

Of course I'm really looking forward to play my halfling witch next.. a massive mean jinxer. :D

EroticFantasyAuthor

Sorry I seem to be taking so long on my character, I'm trying to get him built and compiled as soon as possible and will hopefully have him complete either tonight(Tuesday) or tomorrow(Wednesday).

BraveEarth

Quote from: Question Mark on June 04, 2013, 02:00:25 PM
Ah, I see.  I typed my earlier message on my iTouch, and the PFSRD is a nightmare on mobile, so I didn't look too much into it.  Now that I'm on a proper computer, I see what you mean.  Now, I personally don't care much about mechanics or party roles or other behind-the-scenes stuff, like worrying if two characters are functionally similar.  Story and flavor trump metagaming in my book, so I'd be fine if my character was mechanically analogous to another.  But then again, it's not my game, so that's your prerogative Brave.

Yeah two sorcerers I can handle but you're stepping on not only Andys toes but potentially Phantoms as well. I would consider having two sorcerers I would not consider two with identical bloodlines. Too much incentive towards certain modes of play.

Question Mark

Meh, oh well, didn't get the application in soon enough I suppose.

I'll get to work on a new character.

EDIT: I'm thinking of a fighter, some big beefy guy with hit points and STR to spare.  We have casters, ranged, and support, so I figure a melee dude will round out the party and avoid any unsuspecting toes.  Saying it now to tentatively "claim" the role.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Sarvin Maugrim (Sheet Completed aside from Deity)

Backstory: A human might say that he spent most of a lifetime growing up. Six decades before he reached adulthood. While his body may have formed and developed more slowly than that of his human counterparts, the end result was something superior. Not only did was his lifespan almost triple that of a human's, but his mixed outsider blood granted several other benefits as well. For him, it was tougher skin that more difficult to inflict injury upon, as well as being resistant to fire. His eyes could see perfectly in pitch black darkness, not to mention that he also had a long flexible tail that proved to be rather handy in retrieving items off his person.

With strengths, there is always weakness, always a con to a pro. That stronger skin took the form of scales that covered most of his body. And that long prehensile tail? Well it was obvious indeed. His eyes were red with black slitted pupils, like those of a pit viper. Then there was his sharp pointed teeth, and while the were not bigger than those of a human, each of them ended in a sharp point. All of these things made him different, betrayed the truth of his blood to those around him.

The adults tended to simply ignore him, or simply look the other way. While the children, the children delighted in taking ever opportunity to bully him. They were sure he understood that he was a taint upon the land that needed to be cleansed. It didn't take him long to figure out that going into town alone was usually a bad idea. So he would spend most of his time at home, or playing in the trees and rivers of the neighboring forest.

His family lived on the edge of a large farming community in a rather large house, just the three of them. His mother is a Half-Elven Dervish Dancer, while his father is a Tiefling Wizard. Both parents holding some renown as adventurers, this resulted in a bit of traveling in the first thirty years of his life, before his parents "retired" to the farming town he eventually grew to dislike. Those years of travel ignited the spark of adventure within him. That dormant spark being passed down by his parents, which they made sure to awaken as early as possible. Afterall adventuring was going to be the best future for a tiefling.

He was raised upon stories of his parents' past adventures, always eager to hear more. And while he assisted them as much as he could during their traveling adventures, they always made sure he was kept out of any real danger. Each of them passing down knowledge and training that would form a good foundation for his eventual future career. From the moment he could walk, his mother taught him to dance, the fluid dervish dance, how to lose yourself in the dance and forget your worries. The dancing was a way for mother and son to further bond, spending time together with a shared interest.

The innocence of the dancing was shattered after the events of a single day when he was 48(about 12 in human years). They had bee visiting the town mainstreet as they often did, and as he often did, he wandered away from his parents to explore while they concluded their business. It seemed to be just the opportunity an older boy of 15 tried to take advantage of. He was attacked, the bully rushing at him with a dagger. His quick reactions only partially protected him as the dagger found it's into his bicep. That was when several things happened at once, the area around him became darker as he pushed the boy away with a hard punch to his jaw. He then fled in the opposite direction. His parents were not far away, his mother immediately removed the dagger and healed the wound with her bardic magic. His father barely kept himself from finding the bully and seeking revenge for his son..

As soon as they were home, his mother began training him on how to defend himself. He was given the short sword she started her adventures with and taught in it's use. A short week later he was being shown how to blend the swordplay with the once innocent dance steps he knew so well. The dancing had only been the first part of a rather effective combination. It was revealed that the dervish dance was potent lethal technique that was intended more for combat, than entertainment. The perfect technique in which to defend himself with. She confessed that she feared that something would happen, so had started building the puzzle of his self defense early. She hoped he'd never need the final pieces, but after the dagger incident, it was time to complete the puzzle.

Growing up he spent just as much time by his father's side as he did his mother's. While he was not to bother his father during study time, his father always made time for him. Even at a young age, he had a passion for magic and was always eager for his father to show him something. The older he got, the more his father taught him, the more books he was allowed to read and study. One by one each cantrip was practiced with and perfected. Only taking a break after the dagger incident to focus on using his own natural ability for springing up a patch of darkness when needed. Once that too was perfected, did his cantrips training continue. His father also taught him how to hide the more obvious parts of his body that revealed his mixed blood. What clothing would best hide his scaly skin and that long tail, to always keep his mouth covered, and lastly, his father gave him a tinted pair of goggles for his eyes.

His home was a sanctuary in a town that feared and hated him for his mixed blood. He was eager to begin his adventuring career, and while he was sad to leave his home, he happily left the town. His parents discuss with him at length what his initial plans were, the advised visiting an old friend who lived in Absalom. So that is exactly what he did, he traveled to Absalom and got in touch with someone who had been like an uncle to him. An asimar magus was to be his tutor as he joined the Pathfinder Society, a good family friend and a former member of his parents' adventuring party. He reunited with his 'uncle,' spending the better part of three decades merging the arcane and martial foundations his parents had made sure to give him. While he spent most of his time studying under his uncle, the Society was open to him. When not at his uncle's side learning further techniques, he split his time between the vast library and the weapon training grounds.

Shortly before his training completely, he began experimenting on his own, discovering a technique to us his mixed blood to further fuel his arcane magic. Once his apprenticeship was completed, he was given his first mission. He was to be shipped off to Magnimar and told to help the Venture Captain with whatever she needed. His new assignment came complete with a letter from the Varisia Venture Captain herself.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Is it acceptable for a Tiefling to have a Half-Elven mother(Father is a Tiefling)?

While Tieflings normally come from humans, would a Half-elf be human enough for it to be possible?

BraveEarth

I will get back to you on that when I have access to my computer to see about any mechanical differences but consider it a weak sure. I thought I said it earlier but I did not so this is also to say, the last three spots will stay open until the end of the deadline just to give the rest of the people who may have characters to post a fair shot.

Question Mark

You did say it earlier, but when is the deadline?

BraveEarth

BraveEarth

Half Elf Tiefling should be fine as they are the exact same size so there is literally no change other than flavor.

Question Mark

Karl Stoneblooded (WIP)
Level 1 Dwarven Fighter, Sword'n'Board
Grizzled Explorer, Longtime Pathfinder, Intentional Outcast, Front-Line Fighter, Expert Defender

EroticFantasyAuthor

Quote from: BraveEarth on June 05, 2013, 05:43:53 PM
Half Elf Tiefling should be fine as they are the exact same size so there is literally no change other than flavor.

Thank you, just wanted to check.

Makes background crafting alot easier due to a Tiefling's long life span. Hopefully have everything done sometime later tonight or at the very least tomorrow.

What is the exact date of Summer Solstice?

Question Mark

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on June 05, 2013, 07:41:41 PM
Thank you, just wanted to check.

Makes background crafting alot easier due to a Tiefling's long life span. Hopefully have everything done sometime later tonight or at the very least tomorrow.

What is the exact date of Summer Solstice?

A little over two weeks from now, the 21st of this month.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Alrighty, thank you.

Heh, I'll try not to feel rushed even though there is no rush.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Question Mark on June 05, 2013, 07:44:04 PM
A little over two weeks from now, the 21st of this month.

What you need from me still? I have TWO cons back to back in the next month.. nothing but fun for a Venture officer in the PFS.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Character sheet post updated.

Anything else needed?

BraveEarth

Callie Del Noire

EroticFantasyAuthor

I'm still here, believe the deadline was the 21st.

BraveEarth

Yeah I'm just trying to hold myself to my own word. I could choose early if everyone agrees to it.

AndyZ

Callie Del Noire

Just checking to make sure I hadn't missed thing given how busy with Conventions I've been.

EvilBeast

I've got a halfling druid, just haven't officially 'applied'. Though her background is mostly finished, it's not my best work and I was hoping for some inspiration. Alas, I will submit what I have, and possibly modify it later.

Either this afternoon or evening, I'll have it posted.

EroticFantasyAuthor

I say wait for the deadline, give everyone enough time to flesh everything out.

That's my vote.

BraveEarth

Yeah with the sudden new application I am going back on what I said. Best to just wait till Friday.

BraveEarth

Okay Final Roster is Up the OOC Thread is up as well

Here
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177577.0

Will get the main thread up tonight or tomorrow.

Alliance

BraveEarth

Sorry Alliance, cut off date for applications was today and the roster is already chosen.

Alliance

Question Mark

Oh, damn, completely forgot I had to finish Karl's background and feats.  Again, just slightly too late.  This just hasn't been my lucky game.  Oh well, you know who to call when the first person leaves!

Good luck and happy adventuring.