Interest check and recruitment- Fairytales reborn- On Hiatus

Started by LamentingQuill, July 27, 2015, 01:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bekah Boo

QuoteWarning folks of possible slowness in my work, I've been having trouble with my ulcers again. I will be going to the doctor over it again now that I have my health insurance back, it's likely given how long I've had them and the damage done to my stomach, I may be needing surgery within the year, that's what was being said the last time I was at the doctor over it, so surgery MIGHT be coming sooner than I think. We'll see what happens with that.

Anyway, I will get to peoples place holders, an OOC and character thread as soon as I can.

Oh that's not good at all, I hope you get enough rest and such. Don't push yourself too hard now.

Capone

AliceInLace

I hope things go well Quill, you're in my thoughts!
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night

Julles

Awe Quill, that sucks. :( I am sorry, my BF has bad stomach ulcers, too. I wish you the best of luck.

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Hoping you feel better soon, Quill. Chronic ulcers are nothing to sneeze at.

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:
Savage Worlds of My Little Pony <- Just what it says. Free supplement for SW. (Or any other MLP RP!!! :D)
Eclipse Phase <- Posthuman grit SF, open source, downloadable from their web site. VERY deep worldbuilding.
Cold City <- Espionage meets the Lovecraftian supernatural. Allies in post-war Berlin chasing down the results of secret Nazi experiments
a|state <- Post-apocalyptic sort-of-steampunk, sort-of-high tech roleplay in a massive, decaying, broken-down city-state.

LamentingQuill

Unfortunate announcement, however, it is not a permanent thing. I am putting the game on hiatus for awhile, I've been having on and off issues constantly lately with my stomach ulcers and they've been making me very sick. On top of that, I've got one other group game I am involved with that I have already committed to, along with some one on ones that are well into progress, I need to devote right now what focus and strength I've got in between bouts of sickness to those things.

However, as I said, this is not permanent, the game is not being dumped. At a later time, when I am doing better, probably after I've gone back to the doctor over all this, I will pick this back and contact everyone to make sure everyone is still interested. Your place holders will never expire, not until the day you tell me you have lost interest, so do not worry over your character being grabbed by someone else later on.

If you really, really wish to join me in roleplay at this current time, you may find me and many lovely friends right here in Blackwell Academy for the Supernatural   

The game is lovely and Alice (the GM) is just as lovely, a really sweet and wonderful person, you'll love her.

Yours always,

~LamentingQuill

AliceInLace

Awe, you make me blush <3

Again, I completely understand having to put this game on hold and when we get it back up, I'll still be here :)

Also yes, if anyone is interested in Blackwell we are fully accepting students and have just got into the game so it's never too late :)
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night

Capone

It's a shame, but I understand the predicament. Health first.

I'll be looking forward to when this is able to get picked up. I wish you good health!