Not Supposed to Feel This Way [UN] (closed)

Started by Lingo, May 01, 2009, 06:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lingo

I saw the movie "But I'm a Cheerleader!" on HBO a few nights ago, and became inspired. Since I'm not into doing roleplays just like movies (it seems a bit pointless since the story is already played out) I wanted to try something similar.

Two teenage girls (both 18) are in their senior year of highschool and are complete opposites except in one factor; while they both have boyfriends and say they are straight, they've always secretly desired to date girls. The one girl is a straight a student, favourite of the teachers and head of the cheer squad. The other is a burnt out juvenile, who'll probably never go to college. Both know if they told anyone their secret wishes, they would be outcasted and rejected by their peers. They hide their desires well, until they are paired up for a science project worth 200 points. The cheerleader will do it, obviously to keep her perfect GPA, and the other must do it to keep herself in school, for if she gets another failing grade, she shall be expelled. The girls have to go over one another's houses to work on it, but one night, when the parents are not there, the girls let some secrets out that no one was meant to hear.

Let me know if you like it. I'm happy to take any suggestions or change the story a bit! =]

WhiteAngel