News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

gone are the days

Started by Sugarman (hal), September 15, 2006, 12:04:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sugarman (hal)

Here in our area gangs from the bay area have invested in homes here. They have bought homes in nice new neighborhoods. They use them to grow pot :o lots of it. Man gone are the days of closet gardens. Holy weed!  :o
"And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make."

My On/Off's

Celestial Goblin

Evil, bloody-minded gangsters caring for little plants. There's comedy potential here. Make that three parts, each sequel more stupid than the previous.

"Okay boys, you're the meanest killers in our group. But can you handle a motherfu*ng watering can?"

Sugarman (hal)

And it does have a green thumb quality to it.  ;D But there is big money in it. Street value at a million for a house full. Think of the block party one could have... Ya Yo.. thats what I'm talking about ;D
"And in the end
The love you take

My On/Off's

Zakharra

Break into the house and walk thru it with a Roundup herbicide can, spraying the weed. If they compalin to the authorities, they'll get caught.

You can also tip off the authorities. The FBI perhaps or the DEA. Let them take these gangers down.

Apple of Eris

Screw that, give them gardening tips and score some free weed.

Then share
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Sugarman (hal)

"And in the end
The love you take

My On/Off's