Twisted Crow

Yes, Marauder.... here for a hug from Minty?  ^-^

Mintprincess

*snugs tightly*

And what about Bane?

Deamonbane

*hugs Minty too*

Stone gonna join in the hugs?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Twisted Crow

Perhaps Crow would, for now ;D

Mint again?

Wispyr

Deamonbane

Nay... the Beast, rather.

Now Belle?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Twisted Crow

I don't think I've seen Belle, not in a long time.

Bane again?

Deamonbane

impishcharm

Negative.

Someone who will make me dinner?

You know you hypnotize me, always

Twisted Crow

impishcharm

Stone

I'll feed you.  O:)

Next, starry Mint.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

marauder13

Sorry, a rather belated Marauder here.

Is minty about to accept her hug?

Stone

She's about to accept something, all right.  O:)

Next, the acceptor.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Mintprincess

I shall take the hug. And hug back.

And then graciously accept something from Stone.

Who might be back to bestow something upon me?

Stone

Yes. Two somethings. One in the front and one in the rear... seat. Of the car.

Going to a show. Aren't we, Mint?

Mintprincess

Front. And back.  Both are lovely. 

Soon! In a few hours! Here until then.  We might be the only ones here at the moment

Stone

I'm quite fine with that. No need for clothes and such, hmm, Mint?

Mintprincess

Clothes just get in the way.  Let's leave them on the floor. Agreed?

Stone

Yes. Not that there's much left to discard today, is there, Mint?

Mintprincess

No. Nothing left.  Because that's the preference. And Mint does want to please.

<3

Come back and see?

Stone

I see peach, purple, candy, Mint.

impishcharm

Not peach, purple, candy or Mint.

Stone?

Beautiful Mystery

Nope, no stone here!

Twisted?
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Wispyr