Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MzNurse

*laughing my ass off*  I knew there was a reason I loved you guys so much.  My motherboard fried Saturday night and I'm not on my own computer, but you guys have managed to make me smile anyway.

*restocks all the goodies and the boxes*
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Lolli

-grabs her box and a huuuge cup o' coffee and flops down heavily on the nearest couch with a book-
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

snow

*bounces in mz's shirt as she walks*
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saberblue

We live to please, MzNurse. ^^  *whizzes to the shack, done at work for the day, and parks his speeder outside.  Hides the spare keys, hoping that saturn won't notice.*
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Lolli

-having fallen asleep with her empty cup 'o coffee, is awoken by the sounds of Saber's speeder and rushes at him, Slow-Mo style-

Saaaabbeeeerrrrr! Yooouuuu'rrreeee hheeeerrreeee! Caatttccchh mmeeeee! -flings self, slowly, into the air and waits to be caught-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Oooooooookkkkkaaaaaaaayyy!  *leaps into the air, does a somersault, flinging himself headlong towards her, and extends his arms out to gracefully catch her when - *

- WHOMP! -

*is knocked off-course by a giant rock, propelled from an Ewok catapult-trebuchet-thing.  Saber glares back at his evil minions, still in slow-mo.*

Trrrraaaaaaiiiitttooooooorrrsss!

*In semi-slow interspersed with fast-mo, Ewok minions dash out, and catch Lolli instead, dragging her off to the forest*

"Nik-to-nub-nub Eeecha-wheeee Keeeeeee!" *Translation: We got her again, guys!  Booty time!*

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Lolli

-drops the slow-mo and frowns heavily-
Darnit. Keep off the booty, you naughty 'Woks! I'ma have to teach you some manners one of these days. Right after I'm -cough- RESCUED!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

I'm coming!

*scrambles to his feet, and dashes across the Shack like a big, armor-clad bowling ball, mows through the pin-like Ewok horde to get to the lovely Lolli.  Snatches her up, and carries her back, the 'Woks pursuing him as he does so.*

Quick!  To the speeder!

*hops on, still carrying Lolli, and ignites the engines, spinning the speeder into circles around the inside of the shack.*

Whooooooooooooooooooa!

Lolli

Ahahah! That was the greatest rescue ev-ur!

Now.. you mean little 'Woks! Consider this your lesson on manners around ladies!
You open doors, you offer your hand to help guide a lady around, you pull out her chair but DON'T LEAVE IT PULLED OUT! You say "Yes, ma'am" and "No, ma'am" and "Please" and "Thank you" and.. no booty grabbing!

Oh, and stop turning on Saber. -whispers- He's a bit hopeless, y'see..
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Hey, who's hopeless?  I mean, just look at me!  Look, I say!  Gaze upon me, in all my manly glory! *poses for a moment, before a stray pebble from an Ewok slingshot knocks him on his ass* 

*glares at Ewok minions* You little ingrates! *chases them all over the shack*

MzNurse

*giggles as Snow's fur tickles*

Lolli

Yeah, yeah, that's nice Saber. You're a big man with bulging muscles and thanks for rescuing me again all that good stuff. -waves hand distractedly, then sneaks over to Nurse and peeps down her shirt-
.. What's he doin' down there with.. those?
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

*puts a paw on ech one and sticks his tongue out at lolli* there mine so back off >.>
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Lolli

Darn that -grumble- Snow and his -grumble- with that big -grumblegrumble- as if it -grumble- and the -GRUMBBLLEE-

>:[
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

MzNurse

You know, Snow....sharing is fun...

*restocks the goodies and the boxes*

*whispers to Lolli* eventually he'll have to come out. There's no toilet in there.

saturnschild

*cartwheels in* OMG I missed you guys
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

Woah. What an entrance! -stares in awe-

I misseded you, Saturnn! -waves-

Edit;
Oh gawrsh.. I put me up as my avatar! Or.. well.. part of me. xD
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Hurray for teh Lolli avatar! ^^  And...oh, CRAP!  It's speederthief!  Where the hell did I put my spare keys? *frantically starts searching himself*

Lolli

Oh, I think it's perhaps over in here... -gropes quickly-
Nope. No keys. ;D
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Hmm...are you sure?  Maybe you should check again...I'm pretty sure they're around here somewhere...^^

Lolli

Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Well, just to be on the safe side. ^^  The spare keys could be anywhere, you know. XD

Lolli

Let's just skip all that coy junk, shall we?
-buries face in Saber's moobs and mootorbooaattss!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

*stares down, shockedly*  Dear God!  I had no idea they [the moobies] were so versatile!

MzNurse

*huggles Saturn* welcome back...