Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiaFire

Banned for not sharing that cup of coffee.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Mordred

Banned.. I was afraid it would douse your fire. Banned but with a cup for your journey and trouble. :)
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

-jumps up and down in excitement at the cup of coffee before actually taking the cup from you so as not to spill it and smiles- Oooh, thank you very much. And very appreciated which is why I really hate to do this....but the rules...you know the rules...the rules say it must be so.... -says it very quietly and with not much enthusiasm- Banned, sorry.
-

Mordred

Banned as this one who bans you does so with much sadness.. in fact, he felt awful for you when you were simply following the rules of the establishment.. making him feel bad he was there for you to ban. So.. in a weird twist of circumstances, he hopes this banning will ease your troubled soul at doing simply what the rules dictate. Yeah.. it's a dirty job.. and all that. *hides his grin as the hands snaps up and pulls the lever*
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

'He...!' -The shocked gasp smothered by Mordred's favored jello in her mouth as she fell in, she stood in the jello and called up to him- For this one I feel no remorse! You're banned!
-

Sybl

Banned for banning the banner who banned because it was required.

MiaFire

Banned for banning me when it was me who first banned him this time because it was required and not warranted. :P
-

Mordred

*lowers head.. saddened (not really but one hell of an act) that she who fell didn't appreciate the benefits of the Jell-O*

Banned for banning the banner who banned this banner who now bans the banned banner. Here's a banner to remind you of this momentous occasion. :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned, bet you can't say the second line 3 times fast. :P

MiaFire

Banned for ninja'ing me while I was banning for the 1am Wth moment just had reading that mess while covered in jello and having spilled my coffee. Banned!
-

Sybl

Banned for blaming me for lack of control.

Mordred

Banned.. with a special 2,000 posts (sorry, a little late) Edition, Elliquiy Remote! :P
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

Banned for banning for such an achievement
-

Anesa

Banned for reasons I cannot disclose to you at the moment.... ;P   (Come back in an hour and maybe by then, I'll have thought of something witty and charming to say!)  LOL!

MiaFire

Banned just because I can ban. (I'm hoping to have my butt in bed by then, lol)
-

Sybl

MiaFire

Banned because you're up to know that I'm up :P
-

Sybl

Banned for not knowing I keep vampire hours. :P

MiaFire

Banned for not knowing that my own night is when the sun comes up (and school bus leaves lol)
-

Sybl

Banned. Sure I get it. Still banned. :P

Sadistwolf

Anesa

Banned for frivolously banning others!  ;P

MiaFire

You are banned because I've barely seen you in threads tonight :P
-

MasterMischief

Not enough mischief from you!

MiaFire

Banned for banning me so early in the morning.
-