Looking for darker themes? (Male looking for female)

Started by Google, November 30, 2014, 09:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Google

The title of the thread isn't very creative is it?
Of course that hardly matters because of you are reading this then you opened it.
I am Googl, the twisted and perverse search engine... Or maybe just a guy whose tastes tend to lean towards darker themes and elements.

Rape, violence, abusive relationships, sadism, corruption, "bad ends", sexual slavery... Oh and of course there is more.

You are still reading?
I still have your attention?
That is wonderful, perhaps there is potential for a game between us.

Now what I am looking for, a creative and literate partner who brings her own ideas to the story and is willing to explore the darker sides of human sexuality. Just how dark things get can of course be varied, not every story needs to be a tale of violent and non consenting abuse. There can be darker and twisted romances, honestly a love a story with these elements.

So if you are still reading this I take it as a good sign... And here is what you should do.

Send me a message, maybe a quick introduction, let me in on what you think, on that there is that you like.
Tell me a bit about stories that you like, I have a few rough plot ideas that I am hesitant to share because they aren't quite refined yet but if you ask I can share some of them.
There is potential for a story between us, there could be something grand and fantastic.
Get in touch with me and let's try and find that story.
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Google

Not the normal balance of power
Craving a bdsm game where the roles aren't quite what they would seem from the outside
A male student dominating his teacher
A young intern controlling an executive at the coperation
A high school student control the mother of a young lady whom he pushes around (I have a rough plot for this, quite twisted if you are looking for something of that nature and playing two females is not a problem)
A prisoner with power over a female guard

Well you get the idea by now I think
Ages will of course be within the sites limits
But if this appeals in any way
Tickles your fancy
Makes your mind race with possibilities
Let me know
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Google

Looking for heavy themes of corruption right now and if I happen to find someone who happens to enjoy being treated in a sadistic manner then all the better

I am picturing a heavy fantasy sort of world
Magic and gods and maybe elves or orcs and the like
Main male character will be the ruler of an agressively expanding empire
A sort of God King set up as his father would be the ruler of his people's pantheon
Leading a very agressive and powerful culture where strength if valued above all, seen as barbaric by outsiders

The princess on the other hand would come from an opposite culture, a sort of high Renaissance feel to it
Cultured and polite but very depressed in terms of sex with a very religious aspect
I am thinking she would also be the descendent of a god, from her own pantheon, perhaps the daughter of a goddess of love beauty and fertility

Meeting between rules, the father of the princess among a group of rulers trying to negotiate with the God King and slow his expansion, perhaps convince him to stop the wars he is waging

He sees the princess and demands her in exchange for the peace

It is a rough idea
Would take a fair bit of world building
But I suspect it could be great

Neo In Matrix

Greetings,

How are you? I'd like to know if we can discuss interests and possible RP? I am interested in RPs which are consensual or non-consensual with me as sub. I can play female/male/couple/shemale as well. Humiliation/Degradation/Abuse(Mental/Verbal) etc are the main kinks. Can we set something up? You can check my f-list profiles for my o/o.

Regarding your plots, well, all of the below ones are amazing. I'd love to play any of them, though I'd love to hear the rough plot. :).

- A male student dominating his teacher
- A young intern controlling an executive at the coperation
- A high school student control the mother of a young lady whom he pushes around (I have a rough plot for this, quite twisted if you are looking for something of that nature and playing two females is not a problem)
- A prisoner with power over a female guard

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)