League of Legends: Interest Check

Started by BruceTheCat, August 03, 2012, 07:23:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panduhmoanium

About to go into a ranked game but in short, Skarner and Amumu should be up there with Lee Sin and Noct. They're both able to dish out some good ganks early just like the others.

kckolbe

Doesn't look like this will be my kinda game.  Take care.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

SargentToughie

Yeah, but ganks aren't EVERYTHING that a Jungler is made up of, there are a lot of parts that all add up into a cohesive whole.

@Kckolbe: yeah... a thread where the GM hasn't posted since the interest check doesn't have a whole lot of promise, does it? :/

Maybe *I* will start up a League of Legends RP then.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Panduhmoanium

In low ELO the only thing you need are ganks. You can't tell me that you haven't been in a game when you get pissed your jungler hasn't been in your lane in over 15 minutes and their has been camping your bush like some kind of bush wookie.

SargentToughie

True, but with my team, we use that to our advantage.

I'll pull back and tower hug, and while it's know a known fact that the jungler is top, bot lane (typically with a super aggressive support like Taric or Leona) will make a move on the enemy carry, resulting in a favorable trade for the rest of the map while I'm keeping the enemy distracted. If I were in solo queue though, it would be a different story. Me and my team learned a LOT about map awareness and taking advantage of enemy positions from playing matches in dominion.

Besides, I'm usually bot as the ADC anyway, so it's not really my problem. XD
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Panduhmoanium

Then how about you come get my ass out of 1450 ELO so I can get to 1900 and actually have a chance of getting a team...?

SargentToughie

Ons and offs

Panduhmoanium