Abyssal Wedding (Drama-Horror, Extreme, All are Welcome! -LGBT friendly as well)

Started by Roen, November 26, 2013, 04:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roen

These are all interesting ideas, Teacup, but this is a discussion we should hold after the character has been submitted. The inter-characters relations and past encounters will be discussed in the pre-game OOC thread, so to make sure you create characters that are solid and sustainable on their own, as opposed to basing them on the said encounters and relationship. Simply speaking- your character needs to have more going for it, rather then just be "the nephew that got molested that one time by the groom's dad". It can be something that happened, but don't count on it to define your character. We want whole characters that can hold a rich and interesting system of group and inter-personal dynamics.

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

TeacupTwink

Sorry about that Roen, I was tired and not thinking. It was nearing 5 am for me during that time.

Also, no worries - I have actual character ideas and not just smut. He'll have a story and background, though actually there is a reason why I wanted that sort of relationship. It would help build the character I'm thinking of because I'm seeing sort of perhaps the son of a woman who is perhaps a socialite. Whom has rich men take care of him, buy him things all the time to be in a relationship with him, so on.  Though, I'm struggling to find his occupation / calling. I want him to be an artist - but the question is what kind. :]

Simply speaking, for once I'm not going to be in a role-play circled around sex. Though I love them, I'm excited for something different. As you know I tried opening a murder related rp and it never got off the ground. :]

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

*stamps ticket*Certainly, all aboard for the voyage of the damned and damndier!

kingmaster1

Emmykins

I am so interested in this it hurts.

If there's space, I'll jump on thinking up a character and submit something soon. :D

kingmaster1

TeacupTwink

Is there a character thread yet? I'd like to see what is created first so that I don't do anything anyone else is. o,o;

Emmykins

Quote from: TeacupTwink on December 15, 2013, 07:55:52 PM
Is there a character thread yet? I'd like to see what is created first so that I don't do anything anyone else is. o,o;

This!

kingmaster1

Emmykins

I'm thinking of playing three siblings (sister/brother/brother probs, with the last being trans, maybe?) - I have a few pictures but haven't decided on anything yet. I assume they'd probably be cousins of either side, to be decided, and would be willing to play one other character, which is open to suggestions/discussion.

I like what you have so far Tony. The twins are. -cough.-

kingmaster1

That sounds cool, i just want everyone to be able to handle the amount of characters they choose, you know?

Emmykins

Quote from: kingmaster1 on December 15, 2013, 11:50:14 PM
That sounds cool, i just want everyone to be able to handle the amount of characters they choose, you know?

-Nod.- I'm not anywhere near struggling to keep up with things, and may even just do a brother/sister set, but I haven't even got that far. Just roughdrafting some personalities and stuff to show here to you all.

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

Sorry about the lull, been waiting and haven't gotten much from my co-gm recently :/

catherinehellfire

Very interested, could the bride have a sister or do I have to be a more distant relative?
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Chrystal

Is this still accepting characters?

If so, I would be interested to play the  the "black sheep" of one family or other, the lesbian aunt who is shunned by the grandparents for being an abomination, and who is quite comfortable with her sexuality.

If anyone wanted to play my character's girl-friend that would make things even more interesting!

OR, if you already have a lesbian aunt character, I would be happy to play her girlfriend?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

kingmaster1

Well, she would only get problems if she was from the bride's side of the family cause the groom's side is pretty open in that case. I dont think we have an aunt character so sure, feel free to make one :-)

kingmaster1

No, not anti gay or lesbian, just less open. Like, there the ones who are fine with it on the surface, then make snarky comments when the backs are turned :P

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

I need my co-gm for that and I haven't seen him around for a while :/

Cthonig

Hi, I just found this and after reading through the thread was thinking of playing one of the project managers. One who is determined to make sure the project and sub are a success - no matter what. So he'd be very likely to be the one to organize people into hunting parties to find and capture the killer(s). Although if the killer ended up dead so an autopsy could be performed to determine why he was killing, well, accidents happen.
    Does the character sound workable for the role play?

Do you have a layout of the submarine and/or ideas of how many people it can carry?

Roen

Sorry for the holdup, guys. I've been sick.
I'll be catching on and making progress asap.

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

kingmaster1

Sorry about the delay gents and ladies :P

We will be back up and running ASAP :-)

DarkEnigma

Hey,

I was wondering if there was still room for the implementation of two male twins?

I had communications with Roen about this, yet I don’t want to step on anyone’s toes here.