Xbox One Vs PS4 - Next Gen gaming

Started by Moraline, May 21, 2013, 03:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinXAzgard21

So.... Anyone have anything bad to say about ps4 since we decided to trash the fuck out of MS.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Callie Del Noire

Dear Sony.. don't forget to send Microsoft a thank you note.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on June 10, 2013, 10:11:55 PM
Dear Sony.. don't forget to send Microsoft a thank you note.

It was good promoting on their part right?

Chris Brady

My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Chris Brady

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on June 10, 2013, 10:11:24 PM
So.... Anyone have anything bad to say about ps4 since we decided to trash the fuck out of MS.
To play on-line (Assuming you care, and seeing as I play DCUO, I would.) you need a PS+ membership.  That's a negative for me.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

SinXAzgard21

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Chris Brady on June 10, 2013, 10:15:38 PM
To play on-line (Assuming you care, and seeing as I play DCUO, I would.) you need a PS+ membership.  That's a negative for me.

I already get ps+ so that isn't big for me, but I can see were you are coming from.  I pay 17 every three months.

RedFangedWerehawk

Sony knew exactly what they had to say and said it. Microsoft left themselves wiiiide open after their launch announcement and Sony nailed them for it, even undercutting them on the price. Very impressive. Starting to get a few more awesome titles for the Vita in there too. Sony wins in my book (even dismissing my biased towards Sony).

Moraline

I am just totally shocked and really impressed. Sony is taking a really bold step with their online and used game policies. I knew the price would end up being cheaper but they are going with a full $100 cheaper... That in and of itself is enough to kill the Xbox console.

Quote<Twitter>
Philip DeFranco ‏@PhillyD

If you listen closely at the Microsoft conference you can hear someone being fired.

SinXAzgard21

Falanor

Yeah, that was two hours well spent.  Completely decided where my money was going too.  Two consoles to be preordered.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Falanor on June 10, 2013, 10:26:58 PM
Yeah, that was two hours well spent.  Completely decided where my money was going too.  Two consoles to be preordered.

Two consoles?

Kye

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on June 10, 2013, 10:27:43 PM
Two consoles?

Fal and I don't share well, so we'll be getting two PS4's.  >.>

Moraline

I can't wait to see the Xbox corporate reaction to the fall out from this. This is going to be good.

PS(4): I luv that video! HAHA! Sharing is caring!

Falanor

Quote from: Kyrsa on June 10, 2013, 10:29:09 PM
Fal and I don't share well, so we'll be getting two PS4's.  >.>

Understatement of the year...

Kye

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Falanor on June 10, 2013, 10:30:34 PM
Understatement of the year...

Ah, I only need one. 

Who is planning to get Destiny?

Kye

I'll definitely be picking up Destiny.

Falanor

SinXAzgard21

Slywyn

Quote from: Chris Brady on June 10, 2013, 10:15:38 PM

But it's cheaper than Xbox Live, and that means games likely won't have a "online pass" thing anymore.
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Falanor

Quote from: Slywyn on June 10, 2013, 10:42:26 PM
But it's cheaper than Xbox Live, and that means games likely won't have a "online pass" thing anymore.
And you get four free games with it and more every month.

SinXAzgard21

100 buck down at gamestop to preorder.

Koren

Fucking GST and australian shipping etc

I hate how everything costs so much more here. Xbox One is almost 100 dollars more. Playstation is near 140 more (but still cheaper then xbox)

Damn money