How I Spent My Class Ski Trip (Survival)

Started by Amarlo, September 25, 2019, 02:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarlo

I am looking for a GM interested in building this world with me, and playing the role of story teller. I do great in an administrative role but I honestly struggle writing story teller posts for some strange reason. This has been an idea that's been calling to me for a long time, and I think it could be a lot of fun. If you fine yourself interested in this role after reading some of the below information, feel free to pm me!

How I Spent My Class Ski Trip

Genre: Horror, Mystery, Adventure, Action, Survival, Comedy
Basic Concept: Some sort of apocalyptic event happens while a high school class is on a field trip. They somehow survived. Now they all have to try to work together to continue surviving.
Style: Guided Sandbox

Notes: There could be room for a couple of older adults too, like the bus driver, teacher and a few chaperones.

Example Tropes to Fill
Jocks - Football, Wrestling, Baseball, Cheerleading, Softball
Band Geeks - Usually a mix of those from Drama, Band, Symphony and Chorus
JROTC - Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps
Burn Outs - Potheads, Druggies, "Bad Kids"
Nobodies - Those kids no one really remembers
JROTC Wannabes - They've got all that love for military and guns, but lack the discipline to actually do anything with it.
Club squad - Anime Geeks, Weebs, Latino Dancing, Woke Club, Debate Team, Treehuggers, Zumba, Culture club

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Mellific

Interested!

I'd definitely want in on a game like this. I am needing a survival/horror game right now.

O/O | A/A | MM

Amarlo

O:
But are you interested in the story teller role? Or just joining as a player?

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Mellific

I mean... Can it be both? xD

Seriously though, I'm currently the GM of two games. One of them is sort of running itself and I don't need to do much. It's hugely sandbox. The other one I am guiding along, so it does require a bit of work, however things have been getting slow, lately.

Have you gotten any bites on this?

O/O | A/A | MM

Amarlo

No bites yet, sadly. :( At least you seem interested!

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

mjrbatou

I'm not sure how squicky this game would be, but I just thought of the first time a cheerleader would be told she has to clean a deer carcass so everyone can eat it...

i'm interested, if only for that first image since i'm not clear how intense the game is expected to get.

Amarlo

It will be placed in the extreme section for just such possibilities. ;D It is meant to have horror themes, after all.

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Dhampyress

This concept reminds me of a game I ran a few years back. I'm too busy to re-imagine it now, but I'd certainly be on board, if someone did something like this. You have great tastes, Amarlo!  ;D

November Bleeds

I would 100% join a game like this! Been a while since I played in the survival horror genre :D

Mellific

O/O | A/A | MM

Amarlo

Thank you. The more interest the scarier merrier! ;D

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Amarlo

For those of you interested the recruitment thread has been made here.  >:)

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies