Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tise

Quote from: AmberStarfire on October 19, 2013, 03:55:22 PM
In your sig quote, you put 'wonder' instead of 'wander'. In actuality, Tolkien used 'wander' in his quote. This refers to the act of 'walking or moving in a leisurely or aimless way'. I'm afraid I'm going to cut to the chase and break up with you first.

;)  Sooorrry.

Yeah lol I know what the actual quote is and yes I purposely put wonder instead of wander.

Ladia I'm sorry I have to let you go sense you are clearly suffering from amnesia. I put my heart and soul in this relationship and you don't even remember who I am. I'm not doing that again it's over.
Not All Who Wonder Are Lost

Chasseybaby

Whats your deal?! Your not a ninja I can see you in the corner... this is too much for me, i think your crazy...

Tise

Babe you colored your hair blue while knowing what type of neighborhood we live in. (blank stare). ARE YOU SERIOUS!? Sorry but I'm not going to get shot because you decided styling the wrong color. We're done.

ladia2287

Oh honestly Tise it's a wig! I was heading out for a costume party! If you're going to be like that then I'm going to find someone to be with who doesn't feel the need to be a control freak!

Tise

Even though my life might not be important to you it's important to me. If you're crazy enough to go anywhere in this area with that color then by all means go ahead. Just don't expect me to come and save you when something happens because we're through.

Chasseybaby

Your breaking up with me cuz of my hair color?! Okay I dont wanna date a guy who cant color in his gray :P see ya, old man!

Jclaymore

I'm so sorry i couldn't defeat your evil ex...

Chasseybaby

My favorite color is blue not orange so this isnt going to work...

Undeniable Sin

Do you know how expensive milk is, these days?! The first time was annoyingly cute. The 32nd time is just too much!! Clean up your mess and scram.. Leave the milk!
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

saphireMARIE

Well.. you're perfect. But we can't live like this. I can't keep trying to kill you while you try to kill me. Its killing us.

TheLegionary

I buy you an expensive Prada dress and all you wear are the gloves? Never thought you were capable of this!
*snorts in disdain and walks away*

Tise

Yeah I watched the movie magic mike and I saw you on there shaking your junk infront of some old woman! I told you not to do any nude scenes in that movie. Sorry but we're through.  >:(

ladia2287

If you can't work out that the entire scene was computer-generated then I don't think there's a place for you in my life anymore. I'm going to go move in with my director; at least he can tell the difference between fantasy and reality

Tise

Computer generated or not it was still a nude scene. Did you really have to do it? If so then I'm sorry that movie was more important to you than our relationship. I'm glad to hear that you're the one that's leaving because I'm sure as hell not going anywhere. Bye bye!  :'(

Chasseybaby

Seriously Im all about the bling, but babe your just taken it way to far, See ya later...

cptBacon

My dear Chassey,

I can't stand how much electricity you waste by leaving the fridge door open all the time. It's ridiculous. I can't be with someone so negligent of the environmental impact she has.
A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

Tise

Quote from: cptBacon on October 23, 2013, 10:46:14 PM
My dear Chassey,

I can't stand how much electricity you waste by leaving the fridge door open all the time. It's ridiculous. I can't be with someone so negligent of the environmental impact she has.

XD ROFL. That one was toooo good!!!! Like I almost fell on the floor. That was just hilarious just like.......this relationship  :-( . Sorry but I need someone who knows how to NOT joke around all the time. I can't take you serious at all.....not even in bed! The joke is over. We're done.

ladia2287

Tise, when you suggested trying out a comic book hero fetish, I thought you meant, you know, sexy costumes on the bedroom. But you've really gone overboard. I think it might be best if we start seeing other people...

mr username

I got some really good news but I regret what it will mean. I got a job offer, a really good one, one I have to take. When we started this we agree neither of us would sacrifice our careers for the other's and the position you have now will lead to your dream job. I don't think the long-distance thing would work out either and it would just make this harder. I hope we'll be able to find each other again but for now this is goodbye.

Anjelita

Mr username...

...so...
<_<
>_>
...here's the thing...
NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
ONS & OFFS               MY STORIES              PLOTS 'n' THINGS
Walking through E with eyes wide shut...
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

Shadowclaw

*Holds your hand tight and sits down with you.* We both know that our relationship has been dying for a while. We've tried everything, you know we have. *hug* I'm sorry, but I think its best we end it now. There's no point in dragging it out any longer, we should end it now while we're on good terms. Okay?

I try to end my relationships on good terms, it helps keeps memories of that relationship in a positive light.... which is how I'd rather remember most of it.

Flower

-gently pulls her hand out of his before allowing a frown to form at her full lips-

See! That's what's wrong with us. With you. I can't stand you always trying to put a positive spin on everything. Now pack your stuff and get out.

BlacknRed

Remember that time you and the homeless guy stole my car and crashed it into that sex shop? Of course you do, you were driving. And I still took you back, because you wanted me to. Now don't tell me being positive is wrong, it's what's kept things going this far, but this is my limit. I want you gone. And take your own car.

saphireMARIE

I love this thing we had going, the whole talk online then see each other when possible but its not cutting it for me any more. Your not there enough and I cant deal with it. This is goodbye my darling,

Shadowclaw

*throws pictures at you* I caught you. You really think I was stupid enough not to notice you constantly disappearing? You betrayed my trust in you and everything we ever shared. Your bags are at the front door, a taxi is outside, and movers are coming on Friday for all your crap. I don't want an explanation! GET OUT!!