Addiction (F for Any)

Started by swiggy3000, December 11, 2016, 11:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swiggy3000

Amelia Taylor was an addict. She never meant to become one. Like most people it had started with simple partying. The high that she felt while she was drinking was well addicting. She didn't want it to end. No one really felt or really noticed she had a problem. She was just a fun girl to be around and sure she got black out drunk but problems like that were for older people, not someone in college, it was to be expected. Of course after a certain time college ended and instead of stopping and cutting back like most did after a certain point she just kept going. Then she hurt her knee and that introduced her to a little friend known as Vicodin. Well at first they gave her so many, she did just have surgery after all and her pain was bad, and they made her feel all warm and fuzzy. Still it was fine, she had everything under control.

At least she thought she did but on the eve of her 35th birthday things weren't looking up. Her husband had left her due to her problems and taken her daughter. She couldn't really say anything about it, things had been escalating for a long time and the stress of their marriage and addictions simply became too much. So here she was, at rock bottom and looking for something to save her marriage. She just didn't know how and she needed some help. The only question, would she be strong enough?

Start to a new craving of mine. I'd play a woman at least addicted to alcohol and maybe pills but that can be cut out if need be. As far as the other role. Could be the husband, therapist, friend who helps her get clean. The second part is left vague. There will of course be OC's we'll have to play but once a more concrete story is down that can be discussed. If interested please PM me.