Looking for a GM for a sandbox "Deadly Premonitions" based game

Started by Cosmo_ac, August 28, 2011, 09:04:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cosmo_ac

What i'm looking for here is an open-world game that is similiar to the PS3 and Xbox360 game "Deadly Premonition".  If you've never played the game before, but watched the TV show "Twin Peaks", then your still half-way there.  or at least a third.

The game is essentially about an FBI agent who has to travel to a small, out of the way town, to investigate a murder of a girl which is believed to be related to a series of murders around the country.  When inspecting the body, the FBI agent finds the killer has left their "mark", meaning that the FBI agent is going to be staying around for a while.  The town is, of course, filled with quirky charactors (and in the game, more then a few attractive women), as well as some dark secrets and supernatural influences.

For THIS game, I would prefer something similiar in the same fashion.  I would play a male FBI agent, coming to a small town, etc.  I don't want it to be a carbon copy of the game/show, but would want the same premise (preferably with more fanservice and sex with attractive women), as well as some good mystery.  If anybody has any ideas/questions/interestes, feel free to PM me.