Vacation Gone Wrong: Started but still open to additional female family members!

Started by Urbanzorro, October 15, 2014, 11:47:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargirl

That is perfect. I will be looking for the story to start. I hope we get another player as that would be very good to have more female characters.

Stephani is eager to start her trip.

subrob99

I was thinking that too if we don't find some one to play mom. That maybe mom either passed or that dad worked so much he felt gulty not spending time with the kids as they grew up.a

Apple of Eris

Well, if no mom, you could always leave it open for a cousin or something, more ladies is always nice, lol.  ;)
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Urbanzorro

Indeed they are :) to be honest I was quite surprised that the male roles filled up first, I expected those to be the ones we would wind up holding on.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

The O.O.C Thread is up and open for posting. Feel free to pop in and say hello. :D
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215946.0

I'm going to try to get the I.C. Thread up tonight as well.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

The I.C. Thread is now up too. I've posted the link to it below, as well as in this thread's first post and in the O.O.C. Thread's first post. The game is now officially up and running so feel free to get posting!

The I.C. Thread

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Uebelator

Image:
Name:Bethany Tucker
Position:Mother
Sex: female
Race/Ethnicity: caucasian
Personality: Beth is a friendly, calm, polite person, who likes to feel everyone as good as possible around her. She knows exactly, that she is kinda dependant on her husband in terms of paying for their lifestly, so if he gets bossy again, she normally just does what he says.
Personal History: Bethany grew up in California as the daughter of wealthy parents. She was popular in school and made it into the cheerleader team, which she definitely liked better than those boring maths or chemistry-classes. She had decent grades and got accepted to Stanford, where she studied psychology, because she felt she´d always been good with people. There she met Allen and they fell in love. She still felt new, when he almost finished his exam. He had an offer at a successful law firm and took it. Before Beth got her degree, she got pregnant with their first child, so she didnt have any time for studying anymore. They married and were gifted with two more children.
Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs straight. She has a little submissive streak, but hasnt been able to play that out yet.
Player's Limits None