Interest Check - Team Fortress 2 (with girl characters also)

Started by Blank, October 09, 2009, 02:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blank

The regular team
Girls team (potentially)
Another girls team
Because I can't find one that is really on the spot

Edit: Fixed the links

(Credit to respective artists and institutions for artwork linked above... and...)

It hasn't been the first time this idea has crossed my mind.  I heard of a TF2 role-play a while back from someone else and ever since then I've always entertained the thought.  The picture of the girls I saw a few months back didn't help quell that lingering thought.  So... I figured I should throw the idea out there and see who might be interested.

We can make this just complete nonsense with the TF2 characters or we can incorporate content of the adult nature.  Regardless, I figured there is no serious plot other than the obvious object of stealing the other teams' briefcase, capture point, or pushing the cart (if we wanted, to but no one actually likes pushing the cart maps).  If your character dies... Well, you'll be back at the locker room in a few seconds right?  Potentially I'd say there can be 18 characters on either team (one of each class per gender), so that should be a fair amount of wiggle room for most people.

If I had more time during my weekdays, I might have suggested a plot of some natuer but I'm pretty busy to lead something like that.  So... Who's interested?

Nirinian

Sounds fun! I'd love playing a Spy. A female one, that might dress up as a guy, or vice versa :P It'd be so confusing.
Sorry about lying to all you guys, read about it here.

Blank

Wow, throwing that up in my signature actually paid off.  Go me! =)

lol Sounds fun.  That spy is a spy!

TheRollingBarrel

I'd be down for a female Scout, if for no reason other than they're the perfect streakers. BONK!
TheRollingBarrel's Turn Ons and Turn Offs thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9789.0

Current roleplays:
Choose your own Adventure (modding) (Details) (still open!)

thebobmaster

Quote from: TheRollingBarrel on October 15, 2009, 05:41:06 PM
I'd be down for a female Scout, if for no reason other than they're the perfect streakers. BONK!

You have no idea how hard I laughed at that image. I think I'll play a female Engineer. Because no one messes with a woman with a wrench. No one.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

Blank

Huh, a few more showed interest. o_o Cool.  If we get one or two more we might have enought to get something rolling. =)