Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucinda

I'll take that win Thankyou!

*summons earth elemental to protect her during negotiations...*
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

RomeoFalls

*Steals the win and Harley and runs* Cha!

Lucinda

*recoils the win on elastic but is sad to see Harley go*
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

RomeoFalls

:D I got what I want. :)

Harley Quinn

-happy squeal-  That's right... except I'm sad that I didn't get to keep my win, too. -sniffle-  Especially since you gave it to me. 

-thinks for a moment and slides glance over to Lucinda-  What kind of bargain would you be looking for?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

RomeoFalls

*Sighs and lets go of Harley and steals the win*

abandoneddolly

Harley Quinn

-pouts- Why did you let me go?
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

*Grabs Harley again* So I could get this back for you *Hands her the win*

Harley Quinn

-squeak-  Yay! We need to go to the other side of the world in a hurry!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucinda

Luci blurs past, and stops, dangling the win. She beckons to Harley.

RomeoFalls

*Steals win* My Harley

Lucinda

Luci hooks the win with a fishing rod and reels it in. Mine i think!

RomeoFalls

Harley Quinn

-mutters under her breath-  How is she always so quick?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Harley Quinn

-grabs Romeo and runs-
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

*Hands Harley the win*

Lucinda

Warps in behind them, pinches win. Warps out

Harley Quinn

-gasps, stomps foot in frustration- See!  She always does that.
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

*Steals win* Gah to tired

Lucinda

Luci runs circles around them, winning more every lap!

Harley Quinn

You need rest, Romeo. -sticks out foot and trips Luci, smiles sweetly, steals win, drags lethargic Romeo with her and disappears-
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

abandoneddolly