Theme problem

Started by Inari, September 12, 2014, 03:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inari

I keep switching the theme to the "amberbeigens" because I like how it looks and because I don't want to see the shoutbox. (for personal reasons) However, when I log off and on again it keeps resetting to the default with the shoutbox. I was wondering if this was a known issue or not? I only ask because it is becoming annoying to log on and the theme be set back to what it was before. :(

Oniya

Have you already gone through the steps here?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Inari

Yes and it keeps staying on "Default" in the boxes even though the theme has changed. :(

Oniya

So, you go to 'Look and Layout', and the top line says the theme is 'Default'.  If you then select Change, then there should be a screen divided into an upper and a lower half.  Make sure you change the theme in the bottom half only to amberbeigens.  When you then select 'Use this theme' below that, does your profile/Look and Layout still say default, or does it say Elliquiy2?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Inari

Seems that setting both boxes to the same theme worked. X,X