Carpathian Nights (Nanoki)

Started by Nanoki, December 30, 2007, 12:22:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanoki

It was a Beltain Eve in the year 2013.  The cool breeze filled the Srping air with the scent Cherry Blossoms, the green small rolling hills mixed with the browns of the tree's bark, and the Pink of the Cherry Blossoms comming into bloom in the hills out side of Edo.  The Japanese country side was a glow with green and pink in lighter hugs than normal due to the light spilling from the full moon outside of the large traditional mannor nestled into the small hills.  This mannor is the Spring and Summer home of Nanoki Hara, one of the new Death Dealers in Japan.  Death Dealers happen to be the highest ranking Carpathians any where in the world.  Each Death Dealer has his/her own way of running things and his/her own flock of Carpathians they are in charge of.

Nanoki was on his return trip from the city to his Summer home, when he got word that there was a Vampire hunter on his/her way to Japan.  Nanoki knew it would not be long before the hunter showed up on his door step to kill him.  So he sent a preemptive strike to attack the hunter before he/she had a chance to find him.  He continued to his Summer home. 

As the story opens our hunter had just arrived in Japan disembarking from the plane, on his way to his hotel he was attacked by the hunting party sent out by the Death Dealer Hara.
Ons and Offs/<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=27907.0">A&A</a>/Wants

“History Is Much Like An Endless Waltz. The Three Beats Of War, Peace And Revolution Continue On Forever.”

psouth119

Slayer was about to get his room key when he smelt the sent of vampires. He whispered to the clerk. "You might want to get down and hide." Slayer then turned around and looked at the small group of vampires. "I guess your boss is to much of a pussy to come himself so he sent you weaklings to kill me. Slayer took out his bad ass looking sword boomerang thingy and threw it, it went all the way around the room and killed every vampire but one and that was the leader who dodged the attack. "I see your the only one who was smart out of the group so that must make you the leader then doesn't it." Slayer said standing there ready for the vampire to move.

Nanoki

Tatski smiled, and leaned back against the wall.  "I am their leader, but when my master finds out what you have done here today he will make you wish you had never been born.  Then again you may just live to regret comming to Japan, if you can live long enough..."  With that she walked out the door and vanished into the night.  She stood before Nanoki with a grimmace upon her lythe beautiful face.

"What happened Tatski?"  Nanoki asked in his usual cool calm voice.  Tatski had found many years ago that no matter how many times he spoke to her in that voice it always sent a shiver down her spine.  "The hunter is here, and he has killed all who attacked, except for me that is, because I saw through his little tricks."  She responded with a smile.  "Well then, that means we will just have to have some of the others help us with him."  He replied with a slight smile.  "Now then since you made it out alive, I would say that constitutes a mission well done, join me in my room later."  He said as he walked toward his office to make the nessecary preporations for the uniting of all Death Dealers to deal with this hunter.
Ons and Offs/<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=27907.0">A&A</a>/Wants

“History Is Much Like An Endless Waltz. The Three Beats Of War, Peace And Revolution Continue On Forever.”

psouth119

Slayer quickly ran after and followed the girl back to this vampires house that he was looking for. He followed silently behind her and hid when she started talking to Nanoki. Once he left he came out and put his sword around the girls neck and whispered into her ear. "Hello remember me." He said right next to her ear and if she made a move he would cut her head off. "Now call your master so we can talk. But don't move or you'll be dead."

Nanoki

Nanoki had just left the sitting room, when he caught the scent of someone whom did not belong is his home.  He stoped, turned around and strolled ever so slowly into the room his movements fluid and prescise.  "You must be the hunter that slaughetered all of my men in the hotel.  My name is not important right now, but since you came all this way I suppose, I should tell you that the rest of the Death Dealers will be here shortly.  This means you will stand no chance of living through this day."  His voice was as calm and cool as always, and it sent a chill down the spine of all whom heard it.

psouth119

Slayer looked at the vampire that was trying to scare him. Slayer threw the girl to the vampire. "Death dealers.. is that what you sent to try and kill me once already?" Slayer said with a sarcastic laugh. "I may not be able to kill all of your so called death dealers and you all in the same day but I bet I could take them all out without you here but to see you so sad and lonely I won't kill everyone one you send after me at least not right now in your own house. But do remember I am still here in Japan and if anything seems suspicious dealing with vampires I will be back and then maybe we can have a nice conversation alone." Slayer said with a grin before he turned around and left the building. He went back to the hotel from before because he didn't care if his location was known. If they tried to attack him again he would just simply kill them. He walked in the front of the hotel and up to the clerk at the desk. "I would like my key now please." He said before he grabbed the key out of the clerks hand and went up to his room to relax.

Nanoki

Then minuets later the other Death Delaers showed up, Nanoki showed them to hos office, and explained the situation.  The rest of the Death Dealers were shocked to hear that a Hunter had actually made his way into Nanoki's home, but when he told them he allowed him to enter they were confused.  "I wanted to see how good this Hunter actually was, and I allowed him into my home to see if he would actually do something, but as I suspected he is nothing more than a wuss.  He would not have dared try anything in my home not with my gaurds watching his every move.  He did not even know they were watching him, because my personal gaurd is that good, at times I do not even know where they are."

Nanoki continued with a small chuckle.  He proceeded to tell them where the hunter was staying, and the other Death Dealers sent a few Vampires to test his skills with one of their personal gaurd that would report back to them knowing their personal gaurd would not be killed.  Having come across many Hunters in their times.  The worst being on of the latest ones that two of the other Death Dealers banded together and killed.  Now this Hunter was after them in their own homeland.  When would it end Nanoki thought.  Then he thought of the Hunters last words, a conversation alone...  This made him chuckle even more, this nobody Hunter thinking he could Kill Nanoki, since Nanoki had been around since Ancient Japan, keeping a low profile.  "That Hunter is an arrogant fool..."

psouth119

Slayer got up to his room and opened the door and threw his bags into the room and shut the door behind him. He walked over to the bed and started taking all of the weapons on his body off and laying them on the extra bed. The last thing he set down was his sword, he then took off his chest plate and his shoes and laid back on the bed. Dew to is very good hearing he could hear the screams of innocent people being bitten and killed or turned into vampires by other vampires. He did nothing about it because he was here for one vampire only but if anyone or anything got in his way he would have no problem dealing with them. He then started thinking about when or how long it would take Nanoki to send some more of his vampires after him, or if he was actually going to come himself.

Nanoki

Nanoki leaned back in his chair, looking around the office and from one Death Dealer to another.  Until his eyes landed on Tatski still rubbing her throat from where the Hunter had his blade against her throat.  He gently smiled at her then went back to the conversation with the rest of the Death Dealers, as they started talking about how long it would take to get word from their gaurds.  "This Hunter is even more cunning than most, and I think he may be after me..."  He said as he sat forward, "What are we goung to do about this?"  His voice raised a bit in anger.  Everyone went quiet immediately, and looked to him.

psouth119

Slayer was in a deep sleep and was awoken by a faint really low sounding scream. He opened his eyes but didn't move, he thought to himself was it more vampires or just a regular street crime. He thought it would be best to go check it out. He got up slipped his shoes on and grabbed his sword and a gun off the other bed. He walked over to the door and heard footsteps, he stopped and looked through the doors peep hole. There was a vampire about four rooms down the hall so about four seconds until he passed his room. Slayer brought his weapon up and waited four seconds and then pulled the trigger. *Bang* Slayer drops his gun and opens the door and sees a pile of ash in front of his door. He knew it was one of the vampires under Nanoki. Slayer looked around for any others but didn't see any. As he was turning around a vampire jumped threw the door across the hall from his room and tackled Slayer and made his way over near the sliding glass door. As Slayer was falling he grabbed the other gun off of the bed and shot the vampire in the stomach. Now there was about three more vampires in the room and one of them jumped towards him and he gave um a nice kick to the face but then was being pushed out of the room. *Sliding glass door shatters, and Slayer and the vampire go over the balcony edge.* Slayer and the vampire were fighting in the air while they were falling. Slayer grabbed the vampires neck and snapped it making it lose it grip on Slayers body. Slayer threw the body down to the ground and flipped himself to a landing position. He landed on his feet and made a indent in the ground. He reached up behind his head and grabbed is sword and pulled it out. He looked around and saw a couple of vampires running at him now. Slayer jumped into the air and did a back flip and sliced one vampires head off and another's arm off. The vampire went to the ground screaming as Slayer ran after the last one, "Fuck this!" He said as he threw his sword in the direction of the fleeing vampire and the sword connected with the vampires head making him ash. Slayer walked over and grabbed his sword and looked back behind him. The armless vampire was now getting up and trying to flee. "Get back her!" He yelled as he ran and jumped into the air and landed in front of the vampire. "And where are you going." Slayer said as he sliced the vampire in half. They all seemed to be gone but Slayer didn't feel right. He looked up and at the top of a building he saw a vampire trying just watching him. "YOU!" Slayer yelled as he jumped into the air and atop the building. He looked around but the vampire was gone.

Nanoki

The other Death Dealers waited a moment thinking about what could be done.  "We could get out of Japan.  Many of us have safe houses in other countrys."  Cathair said in a low respecful tone.  Nanoki just stared at him not blinking or moving except for his steady breathing which never increased even when he was angry.  He learned to control his emotions, he would raise his voice when he wanted to be heard, however he never let his emotions show.  "That is not an option, and never will be.  What in the world were you thinking?"  He asked with his eyes still trained on Cathair. 

Cathair sat back, "I apologise Nanoki.  I was only trying to find a way for you to get away from this hunter."  Cathair then bowed his head knowing that he had been denied no one else was giving any helpful ideas, since Cathair knew most of them wanted Nanoki's position as the highest ranking Vampire in Japan.