Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spunky

Quote from: glimmertwin on February 04, 2010, 06:09:54 PM
Actually, I think I will wait for you or someone else.  I don't like the "Underage" thing on their profile unless I'm reading that wrong.

That's why I said to only do so if you were comfortable. Personally, it wouldn't bother me in the Non-Adult area. Underage can come in here any time they want...just no booze for them.

bentfender

Walks throgh the doors and slides mt sunnies off my face so that i can see better. Then i take a quick look around to see who's here. I stroll over to the counter and place my instrument against the bar and then look for someone so i can order.

Spunky

Quote from: bentfender on February 05, 2010, 04:23:48 PM
Walks throgh the doors and slides mt sunnies off my face so that i can see better. Then i take a quick look around to see who's here. I stroll over to the counter and place my instrument against the bar and then look for someone so i can order.

Spunky walks over with a smile. "Hello, handsome. Welcome to E. I hope you're enjoying the approval process." Eyes his instrument. "Is that for practice or are you good with it?"

bentfender

"So your Spunky. Hi there."
I glance down at my instrument and then look you in the eye - "Very proficient. I don't carry it around for show. Having fun replying to the questions I get. How's the coffee here?"

Wahots

Matsi walks into the cafe and looks around. She spots a quiet corner and sets her bag and jacket on one of the empty seats. She walks to the counter.

"Hi! I'm new hear." Matsi looks at the person working the counter with a smile. "You must be Spunky. I'm just over there in the corner. I'll get a kahlua café, with just a squeeze of whip cream. Thanks."

She sets a few dollars on the counter and wanders back to her seat. She sat back to watch the other people interact. Wanting to get to know what the others there were like without intruding.
My website url is to my F-List. Please look there for my kinks. Thanks.

Spunky

Quote from: Wahots on February 05, 2010, 05:06:33 PM
Matsi walks into the cafe and looks around. She spots a quiet corner and sets her bag and jacket on one of the empty seats. She walks to the counter.

"Hi! I'm new hear." Matsi looks at the person working the counter with a smile. "You must be Spunky. I'm just over there in the corner. I'll get a kahlua café, with just a squeeze of whip cream. Thanks."

She sets a few dollars on the counter and wanders back to her seat. She sat back to watch the other people interact. Wanting to get to know what the others there were like without intruding.

"You got it." She smiles and fixes drink, bringing it to the new person. "Enjoy and best wishes for you on the approval process." Walking back to the counter, "Same to you, bentfender." She gives a kiss on the cheek. "I have to go now. Maybe you can play your instrument for me next time we cross paths. Everyone help yourselves. The coffee should be done brewing in five or so." She winks then wiggles out.

bentfender

Smile to myself and briefly touches cheek as Spunky wiggles out. Reach over and pour myself a mug of black coffee. Taking my wallet from my pocket I extract a few dollars and lay them on the counter. Looking around I spot Matsi in the corner and raise my mug in a silent toast. Then thinking the better of it, I grab my bass and head over to Matsi. Balancing on standing instrument I sip y coffee and ask, "Are you a watcher or a player?"

Wahots

Matsi smiles mischieviously at bentfender and offers him a seat.

"Depends." She looks a the bass "Musically I watch and listen. But if you make the game interesting enough I just might play."
My website url is to my F-List. Please look there for my kinks. Thanks.

bentfender

Quote from: Wahots on February 06, 2010, 11:30:44 AM
Matsi smiles mischieviously at bentfender and offers him a seat.

"Depends." She looks a the bass "Musically I watch and listen. But if you make the game interesting enough I just might play."

I return the mischievous smile with one of my own and arch one eyebrow as I sip my coffee. "Mind if I play as we chat as I like to keep my fingers agile and busy."

Bluevamp

~walks in & sits looking around to see who all here~ hello ~smiles a little~ :-)
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

bentfender

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 07, 2010, 02:03:52 PM
~walks in & sits looking around to see who all here~ hello ~smiles a little~ :-)

Hello Blue - or should we call you Vamp, or perhaps something else.
Grab a coffee and come join us.
You wont be disappointed.

Bluevamp

Quote from: bentfender on February 08, 2010, 04:12:04 AM
Hello Blue - or should we call you Vamp, or perhaps something else.
Grab a coffee and come join us.
You wont be disappointed.

thank you bentfender and I shall so how is your day or is it night, and just like most call me Blue
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Ravyn

Ravyn strides in with an air of dreamy surreality and two earbuds nestled neatly against his ear drums.  He finds an empty booth to sit and looks around questioningly awaiting a waiter/ess.  His calm nature is interrupted occasionally by brushes of the nose in somewhat of a nervous manner.  Pounding rhythms of synthesized kick drums bounce off at 200 beats per minute against the concave of his ears putting him in a bit of a trance.  After another nervous glance for a server he settles himself into the booth seat with a soft sigh.
Ons and Offs

We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination, and when you step outside the mass hallucination you see it for what it's worth.
-Terence McKenna

Bluevamp

{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

bentfender

Well Blue - I see your interested with the young fella trying to be cool and nervous at the same time. I'll be seeing ya.

You'd think this was a den on thieves the way people come in and slink into corner booths. Almost ashamed to be seen here! I mull this over as I get another cup of coffee and then plonk myself in a seat at the table nearest to the centre of the cafe as I can get. I kick back, placing my feet up on another chair and then light a thin cigar - I hope this place doesn't mind a bit of smoke. Cradling my base I lightly play "The Wind Cries Mary."

Bluevamp

Quote from: bentfender on February 09, 2010, 06:09:57 AM
Well Blue - I see your interested with the young fella trying to be cool and nervous at the same time. I'll be seeing ya.

You'd think this was a den on thieves the way people come in and slink into corner booths. Almost ashamed to be seen here! I mull this over as I get another cup of coffee and then plonk myself in a seat at the table nearest to the centre of the cafe as I can get. I kick back, placing my feet up on another chair and then light a thin cigar - I hope this place doesn't mind a bit of smoke. Cradling my base I lightly play "The Wind Cries Mary."

~blushing  :-[ abit~ uhh no, I is like this around any guy or just a lot of ppl.. I just thought I say hey,, and a hhello to you as well and to how is this day to you :-)
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

bentfender

Day was busy and full - near midnight here now. Just finishing some work before I head off to bed.

Bluevamp

Quote from: bentfender on February 09, 2010, 06:31:01 AM
Day was busy and full - near midnight here now. Just finishing some work before I head off to bed.

well it was an early morning here, and one might say it still is ~smiling~ it 7:35am here
it nice to meet you :-)
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

bentfender

Drop by anytime Blue. Always happy to chat.
Gives a cheeky smile and a wink.
I wonder if I can find Spunky and convince her to get a band in to liven the place up a bit!

Bluevamp

Quote from: bentfender on February 09, 2010, 06:41:10 AM
Drop by anytime Blue. Always happy to chat.
Gives a cheeky smile and a wink.
I wonder if I can find Spunky and convince her to get a band in to liven the place up a bit!

now that would be cool to have a band here, I lov music, and I will as much as I can to stop by''
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

strolls into the place, and takes a look around. finds an empty table and plops down in the seat, exhausted.

Bluevamp

hi there Shade226 and to how is you today ~hugs him~ :-)
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

(hugs back) good, thanks. a bit tired though, and not looking forward to the rest of this week... three exams, including chemistry and calculus...

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 09, 2010, 11:55:38 AM
(hugs back) good, thanks. a bit tired though, and not looking forward to the rest of this week... three exams, including chemistry and calculus...

Ouch my friend, I don't blame you one bit" well I do wish you the best of luck on it all and here as well ~hugs him again~ well it'll get better I'm sure of it :-)
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 09, 2010, 02:07:59 PM
Ouch my friend, I don't blame you one bit" well I do wish you the best of luck on it all and here as well ~hugs him again~ well it'll get better I'm sure of it :-)

(hugs back again) thanks, i hope so too... it's not too bad, but i'm putting a lot of pressure for this grade in calculus... i need that class for my major, since i'm going into engineering