Original RPS wanted~ (F seeking M characters)

Started by Lust, February 09, 2010, 11:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lust

Introduction
Herro, I am Lust.
I am a female and I prefer to play heterosexual rps.
I enjoy one on one role plays, but I will play a small group rp (3 to 5 people) if you present me with an interesting plot and have most of the players.
I can be semi dominate, but I refuse to play dominate women under the sheets.
I don't like making my characters always easy to get.
Most of the time I enjoy the struggle of dominance between characters. I enjoy my conflict, drama, romance, plot, story, and description.
I prefer it if I receive a message on here telling me what you want to rp or if you are craving or if there is a plot you find interesting.
Feel free to take any of the plots provided, mix them up, change them, or tell me something you wish to add.
I love when my partner gives me some input to stuff I write.

Remember to scroll all the way down to see the Guidelines and the Plots.

[tr]
[td]
Lust’s Forum RT Updated 4/24/2022
O/O thread updated 4/19/2022
Lust's Discord RT updated 3/24/2022[/td][td]Elipia, a work in progress. updated 4/20/2022
Discord; Lagertha#5562[/td][td] [/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Lust

Guidelines
* Be at least semi-literate to literate:
    * Paragraphs: 2-3 minimum is always nice per post.
    * Exceptions: One liners during conversations between our characters, typically our mains, is quite all right. You get brain dead or writer's block just tell me and I won't be as mad, I'll try my best to help you.
    * Plot: If I set a basic plot, feel free to twist whatever I give you and contribute to the plot as much as possible. I don't often enjoy role playing by my base on plots alone. It gets quite boring after a while.
    * Characters: I will state my main characters clearly. Unless I give you permission to play as them I like them to stay under my will. Sub-characters and other random characters are to be used by both parties to help the plot or story move forward.
    * Grammar, Spelling, Punctuation: I expect this to be fairly good. As though I am reading a book. If there is something missing every now and then I will not be bothered. But clipped off sentences does not quench my thirst in role plays.
*OOC: I would like to have some ooc either in PMs, or over AIM or YIM. So yes, if you want to IM on those to discus a rp then feel free to!

[tr]
[td]
Lust's Discord RT updated 3/24/2022[/td][td]Elipia, a work in progress. updated 4/20/2022
[/tr]
[/table]

Lust

Key= Me  You Either
Taken Plots

A Twin's jealousy:Taken
A normal family of four, two parents, two children, twins to be exact one girl one boy. This family grew up differently than most though. The family was very very different from most people. They lived in the shadows, the darkness of the night. Everyone except the little girl. Her family was over ran by the darkness the will of it all. They breathed, they did everything wrong. Every sin was right for them, nothing was wrong. Yet the girl was not like them. Where her family was ruled by the darkness of the night she was ruled by the light of the morning.
There was just more to their totally separate lives her twin was jealous of. When he realized she had found a human boy to be her lover, her brother lost all this self control. After all, he came from a family a line where incest was completely all right. And his sister, his twin, had been given to him by his parents permission. It was only right for him to be jealous of a human boy ruining what was rightfully. He's willing to do anything to destroy that boy and take his sister with him. Killing the boy's family is just the first step in his plan.

(Sister x Brother, Sister x Brother x Father)

Hello little Lab Rat
:Taken
Jinx is a world renowned scientist. One that has been studying body manipulation for many years. Over the decades her family has been making an art of changing the human structure into any shape or size they please. But they have also made it possible for the body to go back to normal when they are done with their experiments.
Though, when Jinx finds herself showing the US government in person what she has perfected something goes terribly wrong. A young marine man volunteer has taken her serum and with the serum comes the changes. This time however, when Jinx tries to stop the manipulation, it does not reverse, and the young man she's damned into a beast has gone berserk. He's already ripped off half of the generals heads and forced the others to flee while keeping Jinx trapped in the madness of the small scientific room. There is no telling what he'll do or how she'll get out of this mistake.

Something in the cellar:Taken
There's a door to a cellar in an old Gothic house that recently has been sold to a family of three, parents and a boy. Beyond that cellar door is a ladder leading down into complete and utter darkness...
...The first night when the family settles in, the boy hears noises coming from the kitchen below his bedroom. Curious, he goes downstairs to see what all the ruckus is about, but when he reaches the kitchen whatever was there before left only leaving the refrigerator door open and a trail of food leading into the living room. Quickly, he followed the trail of food all the way down to the basemen. Flipping on a light he freezes in his tracks with a gasp.
Cellar door open and there in front of it is a small pale fleshed girl crouching by it. Yet, she is very different from being a regular human like him. Glowing yellow hues stare back him behind wild snow white hair and there seems to be white ears and a tail on the girl!
But with a hiss and a flick of her tail she leaps into the open cellar door and vanishes with a bundle of food stuffed between her arms. The only thing going through the boy's mind is....Should he follow or wait till she returns for another late night snack?   

(Girl x Boy, Girl x dad, Girl x OC)

The Sacrifice:Taken
A superstitious village is under a drought, but other things have began to go wrong as well. Like, the Zikh tribe has began to pillage the village with little to no mercy. They have killed at least over 600 villagers within the last month and it looks as though they will not be satisfied till the whole village and it's inhabitants have perished.
Thought the villagers are scared they know they must offer something to the God of Water and God of the Forest that have taken command over the Zikh tribe. Left with nothing more than their lives they have decided to do the only thing they can do to stop the drought and the pillaging...Offering a human sacrifice to the Gods.
Who better to sacrifice besides a woman who despises both Gods and many of the villagers believe to be a witch dabbling in black magic? Soika, a young girl of 16 has been offered as a sacrifice against her own free will. Stubborn and annoyed with the situation she's found herself she will do anything to get out of it...even attempt to kill a God or two.

(Soika x Both Gods, Soika x God of Water, Soika x God of Forest, Soika x OC)

The Silent Soldier:Taken
There's secretes in every Soldier's wake, but some secretes should never be discovered. For many bring dire consequences, like death. For in the dark ages, that is the main consequence for females pretending to be men.
Dakr is a noble soldier. He's quick and witty, but mute and mysterious. Also, he's fairly shorter than the rest of the soldiers, and on top of that, there is something extremely odd about this young man. For one his family, the Versailies, are no where to be found in the village among the noble lands, and no one has ever heard the name before.  He refuses to sleep in the same tent as the other men and practices his sword mastery on his own in the woods. Though he's a good asset to the team, the King in training is trying to find out why this man is so mysterious and so distant to the rest of the group. He's hiding something, and the Prince will stop at nothing to figure out what that is. 

(Dakr x Prince, Dakr x Knight, Dakr x OC)

Trip to AfricaTaken
The mission trip from the United States to Africa started at South Africa and worked it's way up to Morocco. They slowly traveled all over Africa and there final destination is now Egypt where they have recently unpacked to stay for another month. After unpacking, a small group of 7 decided to go out to check around the city of Cairo, Egypt. They visited all the landmarks of the city. From the Citadel Al-Qala to the Great Spinx to Cairo's Tower then to Bab el-Futuh and on to Mosque and Madrasa of Sultan Hassan and lastly to St. Mercurius Church before stopping at the Cairo museum of Pharaohs. A place where 6 of them were too tired to go into at that time, but a place where one of them abandoned the group and let the others return to their hotel.
Eva Alantorie left the group of other missioners to explore the Pharaohs of Cairo. She walked through the museum taking as much as she could before the museum closed, and even then, a guard walked her around telling her about some of the great Pharaohs. The guard took her to one of the many unnamed mummies of the museum, one that was said to be the favorite of many travelers. She looked upon the mummy and saw the amount of jewelry they had pulled from his tomb, but the sarcophagus had no inscription of his name.

“Such a shame to see a great Pharaoh without a name...” Eva mentioned to the guard who had walked to the other end of the large room. Her attention was on the large golden sarcophagus of the unnamed Pharaoh as the guard reproached her from behind. He was silent as her eyes focused on the sarcophagus before his lips turned into a grin.

“There is a way to know who the Pharaoh is...I've just been waiting for the right person to do it for us.” Confused by the guard's words she began to turn around, but it was too late. A sharp pain wrapped around her spine and worked it's way through Eva's bloodstream. She stumbled forward, placing her hand on the guard's chest as she began to fall into him. Everything went blank. But the words still echoed in her brain from the guard. She remembered hearing the words, “Look! He's awakening!” then the guard's words were more frantic, “No! No! I raised you! Do not bring your army on me! Take the girl!” and his words were twisted into the most terrible shriek as her head hit the ground.

(Eva x Pharaoh, Eva x OC)

Wickedness or Passion?:Taken
(Fantasy setting by the way)
When things couldn't get any stranger they do. A young man out on the vast blue ocean fishing for food to prove her can provide for himself and his mother and father now old in their days. Still, as he casts out the small magical orbs of net that sink to the bottom of the ocean, he didn't expect what he might find when he brought it up to the surface. A young lady of the water...What most perceive as a Mermaid, though, their is no fins! Only human legs and human arms. And he's willing to take her and make her his own personal slave.
(Mermaid x Young man, Mermaid x OC)

Yosilina
:Taken
Going to a club on a Saturday night in the middle of summer is all the rage when you live in the middle of Los Angeles, California. Even more so if it's you first time being there on a visit to meet your biological parents. But who would of thought the land of plastic would be so miserable.
When meeting his biological parents for the first time with his best friend Tolk, they give him a small jewelery box and send him away answering none of the questions he had brought with him. Curious as to what lives inside the box, Tolk decides to open it for him with the key they were given a small white key with wings spurting from the hole. Inside the box a bright light emits from it, surrounding them till they know nothing else and are showered in it. There is no telling how long they stand there drowned by the bright dazzling light before the box closes on it's own and the light vanishes. With it, they find themselves no longer standing in an alleyway from Los Angeles, but surrounded in the same club they were in before. It was the same club after all and things were familiar but many things were not. The rich people that had been there were no more, and this was not a club where you danced at. The black walls were stripped with white marks that swirled around, the floor was no longer made out of wood but a million little stones that flickered and had been mowed down to a shinny level finish. There was no longer a bar, in it's place instead was a long pillar that pierced through the top of the large roof and disappeared, an astonishing piece of work. It was like there were faces, eyeless sockets, white faces, gazing at the two boys as they stood in the club alone. Yet as their eyes swept over the room things vanished and were replaced, the doors they had come in through and existed popped into view before disintegrating into nothing but the black and white tattooed walls. The faces of the pillar stared down at them with their eyeless faces, their sockets blazed with fire for a moment a walling sprouting from their lips. Then the lights turned off and everything fell eerily silent.
When the lights flickered back on their was a small being in front them wrapped in dark flowing pieces of clothes that covered it from head to toe, even it's face was covered by the clothe. It's clothed faced looked onto Tolk and the other boy before moving it's clothed hand over the treasure box and looking at the boy, man, next to Tolk. The clothe over the beings face moved, forming into a face with it's mouth hanging wide open before the material. Out of it's mouth came a terrible shriek, but the shriek turned into words as the being continued to wail.
"You...," The words formed, "You are Yosilina's child.."

Finding out who your true parents is hard. Especially when you discover a whole new world mixed with the old one, the normal one. Everyone and everything is never how it seems, and finding out just who Yosilina is, what you are, is the ultimate task. Even more so when you run into a familiar face of a childhood friend long gone from drowning in a lake when you were ten. A first crush, first love, brought back from the grave that only deepens the mystery of who you are.
The question is, will you be up for the challenge?

[tr]
[td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Lust

Open Plots

Forsaken:
Something very terrible has happened and Juliana can't figure out what it is. She's become exactly what she had always feared: alone, abandoned, stranded, forsaken, ignored, nonexistence.
Is she dead? A ghost or shade? Or is this her purgatory?
Uncertain as she is, she still walks among them: people, humans, living breathing bodies.But something has been calling her since she had awoken from her slumber in the middle of the street. Something stalking her and trying to lure it into it's Forgotten world. A mirror, a simple glowing pearl mirror has seemed to be everywhere she turns as she looks for answers. And though she runs from it, she knows it's compelling song won't stop till she tries to step through the reflecting glass. But she knows whats on the other side waiting for her..Someone she doesn't remember but who has been waiting since the dawn of time for her to return. Someone who knows everything about her inside and out and has stopped at nothing to tract her down and call her to him and his alluring realm of fantasy.
But what she doesn't know might kill her.
(Girl x Ghost, Girl x OC)

Waking up:
Closing eyes, drifting off to a subconscious where anything is possible is one thing. The mind opens the craziest possibles, fantasies pouring into the brain, stimulating, causing emotions, feeling, color, pain, and wonder. It's a miracle to some, though to others it can be a scary reality. Especially when you find you can't wake up, or were you ever actually awake? For Ajenix, this scary reality is happening. Everything around her has changed, and no matter how many times she closes her eyes to "wake up" from this dream, she can not escape.

....The place looked inhabitable, yet it was not that. It looked chilling, spiraling columns reaching to the thundering gray clouds that danced over head, a floor that was dark and menacing, dead faces painted on the ground, grotesque figurines stood tall as the trees that surrounded her.. There was also something in the distance, it looked like a hole in the sky that lead to the thundering clouds and it intrigued her but made her body churn with disgust. Where ever those stairs lead she knew she was in for a surprise. Still, Ajenix could not find a way out of this place.
She had ran past many disgusting figurines searching, yearning for an escape from this nightmare. Ajenix had found a small curve in the black ground of faces that was a cave. It was hard to fall asleep but she had done it, hoping to awake in her bed. Though when she awoken she came to a disturbing realization, she was not in her bed. And there had been a distant voice laughing at her, mocking her.

"Silly child...you aren't sleeping anymore! You'll never be aloud to get away! Wait till Master hears what I have found!"

Ajenix had only gotten a glimpse of the figure as it had danced out of the cave before her. Dark clothe dancing in the wind, feathers for hair, and a grotesque beak for a nose. Horns had jutted out of the creatures head and from what she had caught it was a female...and it had been watching her sleep.

"Welcome home our sleeping nightmare!" Was the last mocking words that had left the creatures black grinning lips as it vanished and had left Ajenix alone.

Still, she had not given up, she had found a light in the darkness that was here as she had left the cave. She had run past those tall massacred trees to try and get to the light. Every step she had taken brought the light a little further away. The light was growing dimer, and dimer. The trees had moved and grabbed her, rendering from moving. The floor had opened up and swallowed her whole, and when Ajenix had opened her eyes again, she was standing here, staring at the staircase that reached to the clouds. An invitation was in hand, an unfamiliar black doll dress wrapped around her pale frame. Her eyes were still dancing between the stairs and the write scripting on the black invitation;

Invitation for Ajenix Jolam,

Please follow the stairs up and let us formally invite you in.
You'll never know what you could have miss till you join us.

Your creepy friend from the cave,
Stitches
(Ajenix x Stitches, Ajenix x Demon, Ajenix x The master, Ajenix x OC)

Will of the Wild
:
Savage things live inside. Things no one wishes to hear ot see. Things that turn our senses in our sleep and make us want to feast.
No. These things do not bow to the will of the moon. They bow down to their primal urge, the urge that makes them shift, to act like the true beasts that have laid dormant inside for centuries.

There are any accounts on ancient text of humans shifting into wild animal or beasts of some sort. Still for one human  girl that myth has become a reality. Eleonore, a.k.a Ele, has just turned 18 and had the first shift into a new life, a life of shifters that change from human into snow leopards in the arctic snow. Though Ele is trying hard to get used to this new life and find a mate within the tribe, there is something moving through the town that is making her new life much harder than it should be. The Tek na Hall, The Hunters, have come looking for blood and the shifters are the first on their list to become extinct.

(Shifter x Shifter, Shifter x Hunter, Shifter x Human, Shifter x OC

[tr]
[td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Lust

[tr]
[td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Lust

[tr]
[td]
[/tr]
[/table]

KikuLei

Lust

[tr]
[td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Decrepitdan

I like your "Trip to Africa" scenario. Give me a look see and PM me if you think I would fit what you've imagined so far. :)

Lust

[tr]
[td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Lust

Requesting new rps and another new plot added.

[tr]
[td]
[/tr]
[/table]