Tron: Rebuilding the Grid

Started by Kiric Rand, December 22, 2010, 12:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swashbuckler

Can I ask where you all find those cool anime pics?   I never know where to look for one to match my character concepts....

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Lynnie

My late character sheet. I was helping Kiric with this roleplay idea. :D

Character name: ANGELA
Sex: Female
Apparent age: 18
Program type: Messanging Program
Appearance:
Background: Angela was created by Allen Bradly. It was a program designed to work while Flynn was outside of the Grid to speak to Tron and Clue. She was their connection to their world and to hers. She was often found at the games either playing or at The Fragement enjoying herself.
Special skills: Able to speak with Users outside of the system and able to hold her own in the games.

SinXAzgard21

Name: Dogz
Sex: Male
Apparent age: 21
Program type: Spy-ware/Malicious software

Appearance: Dogz unarmored
                     Dogz armored

Background:  A program created for the soul purpose to infiltrate and destroy all programs and data the clu deemed obsolete.  Though being an assassin, he is a big talker and a very cocky program.   Dogz was never all there, dispatching his targets in very obscure and disturbing manners but with the grid now in shambles he just wanders around looking for outdated programs and deleting them as clu would have wanted.  As for the games, he competes every now and then.... Loving the sound of his victims derezzing.

Special Skills:  Dual disk combat
                       Baton staff and dual swords
                       Lightjet Pilot
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Kiric Rand

Looks good, go ahead and move him to the character thread
[Floatright]
[/float]

AKunoichi

Lynnie

Yes AK47, we still are accepting players. We have several females and two male characters currently. Please post your sheet and either Kiric or I will approve it.

CmdrRenegade

I'd like to throw in my hat as well. 

Name: Cleaner
Sex: Male
Apparent Age: 25
Background: A program designed to keep the pathways clean of aberrant programs.  He would often 'arrest' and return misguided programs to their fate or if the circumstance dictated, derezz them with extreme prejudice.  Ever since the destruction of the Mainframe, he has participated in the Games, personally executing corrupt programs.  He served both Flynn and Clue equally.  His main interest is in keeping order and keeping the Mainframe free of 'corruption', hence his name.  Since his entry into the Games, his name has taken on a darker tone. 
"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

Lynnie

Approved Cmdrrenegade please move him over to the Character Thread.

*Puts a big stamp of Co-GM approval*

AKunoichi

Is a picture needed?

I have a character idea based on an old spambot from 4chan. It was this Picture stolen from suididegirls that was horribly corrupted with .jpg artifacts. It kept posting with these ridiculous fake responses "Thanks OP I come on cat, it his at penis" like some digital equivalent of the Saigon Whore From Full metal jacket. Eventualy 4chan implemented a capacha which finally put her out of her misery, but the whole time, I couldn’t help but anthropomorphize it and feel sorry for her.

My idea would be a corrupted program, a failed (Pre ISO) experiment, Perhaps by Flyn or CLU, to create a perfect digital life form. The experament was considered a failure and she was supposed to be Derezed. However it turns out they accidently made her immortal and capable of recreating herself from backups imbedded in junk data hidden in the Grid. Each time she dies, she comes back, but each time she comes back, she gets more and more corrupted.

She makes her living as a Spambot/Hooker and is trying to find out a way to either get back all the data she has lost with each derezolution, or die permanently, ending her suffering.

CmdrRenegade

Quote from: Lynnie on January 03, 2011, 09:42:53 PM
Approved Cmdrrenegade please move him over to the Character Thread.

*Puts a big stamp of Co-GM approval*

Thank you.  Character successfully transferred.
"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

Kiric Rand

ok everyone, at this point, characters are closed. If you are intrested though, feel free to post something. Who knows, sometimes things open up.
[Floatright]
[/float]