Vote On Title (OOC:[EX] **Military RP** New Characters Welcomed))

Started by LadySheikah, July 11, 2010, 06:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Sweet, if the people who expressed interest post their character I think we'll be ready to start soon.
----

LadySheikah

If everyone can get the profiles up by tonight we can start today.
llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

Zaer Darkwail

Votes; Shadows of Hope, Scars of War and then Soviet Play Ground (told in preferance order for title). Anycase here comes char to be 'prisoner' for the russian team (elfguy's char can dom him freely)

Name: Jay Deleram
Rank: Mercenary soldier (A former green barret with SEAL training/experience)
Weapons: None
Height: 5'8'ft
Weight: 200lb
Personality: Easy going, bit rebellious philosopher, sometimes can be very calm and focused. Bit cocky and confident
History: Jay Deleram was born to long military traditioned family with siblings and such having military careers or have got military training. Jay Deleram wanted to be musician but family pressure put him into army, and kept him there partially against his wishes. He wanted long career because it helped build up credits for normal life when seeking employment, but as he joined to green barrets he accidentally wrote (or more; did not read the paper) a 'life-time' involvement.

Jay Deleram rebelled against it with minor defiance (if any more it was treason or mutiny) and also being quite asshole for several years to his commanders and team mates. But he grew accustomed to army life despite it was not his original life calling. He started study become a SEAL soldier and he became well-rounded expert in warfare. He knew about explosives, using radio, sabotage vechiles, repair tanks, use heavy arttilery. He was not expert but he knew loads of stuff. But then he found way out in unusual way; his new commander was homophobic and his son was in same military base and son like him disliked to be in army. So they both decided create 'gay escape act' and so they feigned they were gay sexual. It of course resulted drive the commander into frenzy enough him chase both of them with military rifle thorough the base before military police tackled him down, and after he recovered he himself wrote kick papers to both of them.

Of course his father opposed the decision but consider decision came from same ranked commander and had valid reason (openly gay people are not allowed into military campus as it creates too much psychological pressure to soldiers during 'free time'. So Jay got free from army and became black sheep of the family and got kicked out. He lived for while as 'ordinary' civilian but to shocking realization he 'missed' the action and life in military! But he disliked it's structure and commanding bull shit attitude, so he joined to Black Viper which is PMC (and had long term contract with goverment). Jay enjoyed the work and pay check and few cases got to see his army buddies during the missions.

Now in present circumstance he was hired to guard civilian culture center for incase of terrorist attack.....but when bombs fell he was lucky because he was checking the bombardment bunkers when alarms hit in and he shortly realized he was only one to survive in his unit! Seeing the crisis on streets and such he recalled another bunker which during his army time had helped to build and eguip for cases like this. So he was heading there when he was suddenly grabbed and bagged by russians as prisoner! To avoid painful torture he revealed the location of the deposit to the unit in return sparing his life......but they spared his life but kept him as prisoner (just incase if he lied and ofc they do not let a american mercenary run off and tell there are russian special ops unit in deep enemy territory).

Image:

Zaer Darkwail

I hope my char is okay. I think he was the source of information regarding where is the special bunker where group is heading.

MarcothTalos

Ok straight up I am looking forward to this group ALOT, the mix of male and female characters on both sides looks lovely and I cannot wait to live up to what Lady here puts me to lol.
What would the world be like without a friend like me?

My O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75208.msg3279774#msg3279774

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

LadySheikah

So far everyone had been approved threw PM, but people still need to put there character sheet in before I can start and we still need to find someone to take soldier spot #3.

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

Question Mark

Name: Cole K. Madu

Main Weapon: M16A4 Rifle Defense System (110 rounds)

Side Weapon: None

Knife Weapon: M7 Bayonet and Sheath

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 170 pounds

Personality: Cole is young and paranoid, with no combat experience, and believing he has something to prove.  He's twitchy and easily excited, and may be impulsive under stress.  He's not the most insightful person either.  He used to be an idealist, but the shattering events of the past months has turned him into a bitter pessimist.

History: Cole was born to first generation immigrants from Somalia, in New York City.  He attended school, learned Swahili, English, and Spanish, and became enamored with the American Dream.  When tensions began to rise between Russia and America, he nearly dropped out of High School a year early just to join the Army, but was convinced by his parents to wait a year.  So he did, and then the Apocalypse happened.  So.... Ya.

Image:

elfguy

----

Kaiser Maverick

Name: Aric Fisher
Main Weapon: CheyTac Intervention Sniper Rifle
Side Weapon: Desert Eagle
Knife Weapon: M&P 1 Black Partially Serrated(Shoulder),2 Jack Ripper Hibben Style Throwing Knives.
Height:6,0
Weight:170 LB
Personality:Silent and deadly.He will spend hours,days,weeks if allowed,to eliminate his target.He keeps a level head at all time,but is also know to go off into a berserker rage at moments time.He makes sure his soldiers are trained and taken care of before battle.He treats his team like his brothers and they show him mutual respect back.He is also fond of a woman’s company and often daydreams while sniping.
History:Aric was born into a militaristic family in Brooklyn,New York..His father was a Corporal in the United States Marine Corp until he was deployed to a military post in Kuwait.Aric aspired to become just like his dad and joined the marines as well.He made it his goal to reach the same rank as his father no matter how long and arduous it took.Both father and son both rose to the ranks of Sergeant at identically the same pace.After doing a routine sweep of a town,a car bomb exploded,flipping the humvee carrying the father and son plus 4 other soldiers.Aric soon woke up to the sound of screaming and yelling.Tied to a chair,back to back with his father,he peered through his blurry eyes and saw three dead bodies and watched the fourth die.He looked over at his father who was beaten and bloodied.He watched as he slowly cut the ropes of Aric’s ropes.He knew what he needed to do.He waited until they both were free and sprang into action.Three Iraqi Gihadist,carrying AK-47’s,raised their rifles and ordered the men to sit or face the wrath of God.The father/son duo smiled and threw throwing knifes at two of the men,one at the heart and the other in the throat.The third spayed fire wildly at the dad and tore through him.Aric tackled the man,took his firearm and shoot a round between his eyes.He then stumbled over to his father and held his hand as he died.He was told he was proud of him and he will serve his country well.Soon Armed Forces swept the place and found the survivors.Aric was given a commendation as well as being promoted to Master Sergeant.He was also extended an invitation do a Black-ops division which he humbly accepted.
Image:
(Under neath)

Kaiser Maverick

elfguy

Once again, who would these 3 American soldiers be in the story?
----

LadySheikah

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on July 12, 2010, 04:43:10 PM
Knife Weapon: M&P 1 Black Partially Serrated(Shoulder),2 Jack Ripper Hibben Style Throwing Knives.
Personality:Silent and deadly.He will spend hours,days,weeks if allowed,to eliminate his target.He keeps a level head at all time,but is also know to go off into a berserker rage at moments time.He makes sure his soldiers are trained and taken care of before battle.He treats his team like his brothers and they show him mutual respect back.He is also fond of a woman’s company and often daydreams while sniping.
History:Aric was born into a militaristic family in Brooklyn,New York..His father was a Corporal in the United States Marine Corp until he was deployed to a military post in Kuwait.Aric aspired to become just like his dad and joined the marines as well.He made it his goal to reach the same rank as his father no matter how long and arduous it took.Both father and son both rose to the ranks of Sergeant at identically the same pace.After doing a routine sweep of a town,a car bomb exploded,flipping the humvee carrying the father and son plus 4 other soldiers.Aric soon woke up to the sound of screaming and yelling.Tied to a chair,back to back with his father,he peered through his blurry eyes and saw three dead bodies and watched the fourth die.He looked over at his father who was beaten and bloodied.He watched as he slowly cut the ropes of Aric’s ropes.He knew what he needed to do.He waited until they both were free and sprang into action.Three Iraqi Gihadist,carrying AK-47’s,raised their rifles and ordered the men to sit or face the wrath of God.The father/son duo smiled and threw throwing knifes at two of the men,one at the heart and the other in the throat.The third spayed fire wildly at the dad and tore through him.Aric tackled the man,took his firearm and shoot a round between his eyes.He then stumbled over to his father and held his hand as he died.He was told he was proud of him and he will serve his country well.Soon Armed Forces swept the place and found the survivors.Aric was given a commendation as well as being promoted to Master Sergeant.He was also extended an invitation do a Black-ops division which he humbly accepted.
Image:
(Under neath)

You know you asked to play a Russian Officer right???

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

Kaiser Maverick

LadySheikah

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

MarcothTalos

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on July 12, 2010, 04:43:10 PM

Ok does anyone else see that this is an American Marine he wants to play and not a russian officer? Cause I think we are mixing up who is on what side right now.

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

Kaiser Maverick

LadySheikah

Quote from: MarcothTalos on July 12, 2010, 05:04:16 PM

Ok does anyone else see that this is an American Marine he wants to play and not a russian officer? Cause I think we are mixing up who is on what side right now.

We talked about it over PM me and Kaiser. He is fixing it now and will posting a new character sheet because he can not edit his post ((because he is a NING))

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

MarcothTalos

Oh ok I was kinda just going, wtf? Do none of these people read what they type?! LOL

Kaiser Maverick

Kaiser Maverick

History:

Image:
[/quote]

MarcothTalos

LadySheikah

Where missing two, and we need another person to play soldier #3.

-Limoncello wants to join as a Russian Soldier.
-kckolbe wants to join as Russian Soldier #4

and no one has clammed russian soldier #3 ((Who can be male or Female if anyone knows anyone who would like to join))

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

LadySheikah

Quote from: LadySheikah on July 12, 2010, 05:48:34 PM
Where missing two, and we need another person to play soldier #3.

-Limoncello wants to join as a Russian Soldier.
-kckolbe wants to join as Russian Soldier #4

and no one has clammed russian soldier #3 ((Who can be male or Female if anyone knows anyone who would like to join))

OH and I will find someone to play a Russian Whore lol

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

kckolbe

I dunno, it seems the m/f ratio is already high (even including the whore).  I may sit this one out.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

MarcothTalos

There is too many men? I think that it is fine we got two women four men right? Considering the nature of this it sounds just plain out fun. A russian whore sounds fun to add into the mix lol. As far as the number three spot I can play both if everyone wants it, male or female.