Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Only in body; not in spirit. But I guess it's hard for you to see it that way. So, we're through.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Gentle Heart

I don't know what I ever saw in someone so devoid of color.

blue bunny sparkle

Gentle Heart... you are much too gentle... this will never never work! I'm sorry, its over!

Stone

Didn't I tell you to keep the sparkling down? Everybody thinks I'm shacked up with goddamn Edward Cullen. I can't stand it anymore.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

blue bunny sparkle

Do I have to tell you one more time to lighten up, to sparkle up! I can't live the monochromatic life! That's it, get out!

Jeffrey

Morose all the time...AND WINGS...which get in the way ALL THE TIME, I might add! GET OUT!!
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Stone

Oh, Jeffrey. Will you never stop finding faults in people? I just can't be with someone who is so negative all the time. Goodbye.

MiaFire

That was so hypocritical. You leave him for me because he finds fault in people but you found fault in him too. So it's only a matter of time before you do it to me, so I'm just ending it now. We're over.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Stone

MiaFire

We're done. Being with you is like having no color in my life and it's starting to affect me too. I'm out before you leech all the color from my life!
-

Stone

Well, good, because I'm tired of you staining all my white shirts!

Secretwriter

I'm breaking up with you because you are hard, cold, unfeeling, and covered in moss. The moss is rather creepy, really... It is called a shower...  ;)

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Stone

I'm breaking up with you because you never let me use the shower. Moss is hard to get rid of in the kitchen sink, okay!

Belle33

You're always right - do you know how annoying that is? Go away!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

You're always complimenting me. Do you know what it feels like to feel you have no flaws? I can't live with that!  XD

MiaFire

I compliment you to be supportive but now you've gotten too conceited. Get out!!
-

Stone

Oh, so the moment you find something bad about a person you can no longer stand them. Is that it? You're just rude. Go away!

Saerrael

You spend more time with that woman that keeps clinging to your hips than with me. I don't think you're worth my time any more. Bye-bye.

Stone

Well, see, if you clung to my hips half as often as her, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

But you always have other hips to cling to. Ta-ta!

MiaFire

You just don't care whose heart you break! We're done!
-

Stone

Breaking and selling are different things. But I guess you never really appreciate hidden kindness. Goodbye.

Belle33

You know, there ARE other positions!  I've had enough of your obsession with this one trick.  Goodbye!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaakmaal

You know that dream you were having? The one about a good life, children, and happiness?

Well... um... no.

Thats why they call them dreams, they never come true.  O:)

Stone

You just spend all your time in the Zzz. Get off your butt and work some, or we're done.

MiaFire

Who the hell is she?! I know we said we'd be open so long as I knew the girl but I DON'T know her! We're done!
-