News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Werewolves XI [[Villagers Win]]

Started by Autumn Sativus, November 27, 2009, 04:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

Eden bites hir lip and rubs the back of hir hand across hir mouth, looking distraught. "Izu, Izu, I'm sorry I accused you! I was just scared and I... bugger. This is so awful."

Izu

Everyone he had thought to be his friends had wanted to kill him. He looked at Teno and only nodded his thanks to him as he was too upset to talk. Turning his back at the villagers he headed back to the empty cold house, locking himself in. He couldn't trust anyone...

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Rockin

He watched as the angry Izu went towards his cottage in silence. Truthfully, he couldn't blame him. He walked over to Eden and began to hug hir in comfort. "Give Izu some time. Today's been a stressful day." He then looked into her eyes. "If you want to come over to my cottage, you're more then welcome to." He smiled.

Diabolus Lupus

Diabolus trudged back to her home, the stressful day and the guilt of accusing one of their own. It was not good that whoever this killer was that after two killings they were accusing their own number.

Autumn Sativus

The villagers wake to a beautiful clear morning, all heads accounted for. They chatter amongst themselves about the fact that everyone made it through the night, excited that perhaps whatever was killing off their friends had moved on or gotten scared. A few of them noted hearing some howling in the night, but they put it off to some wild dogs or wolves in the forests nearby.

Still, they had not yet killed any beasts or monsters, and wanted to continue attempting to be safe, so again the voting would begin. Someone must be at fault for the previous deaths, even if there was not one last night.

Players:
  • Country
  • Diabolos Lupus
  • Eden
  • Elandra
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Remiel
  • Rockin
  • Ryieahna
  • Scott
  • Teno
  • Transgirlenstein
  • Trieste
  • Valerian
  • Xandi

Roles:
  • 7 Peasants
  • 1 Cupid [[2 Lovers]]
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Priest
  • 4 Werewolves [[May be +1 from Alpha]]
  • 1 Alpha
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Teno

I've had my suspicions about Scott yesterday, and I've not seen anything that proved him innocent. More to the contrary in fact.

LadySky

*bows head and sighs sadly* Nothing has made my worries concerning Scott go away and until something does I must vote for him.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Rockin

Rockin walks out of his cottage, smiling at the new day. There was no death today, thank goodness. He looks at Ladysky and ran over to her, hugging her from behind. "Laaaaadysky!" He smiled.

There was no one he could really suspect. Izu was clear, and hopefully Eden felt better this day. There was no one to really suspect but Elandra.

Nadir

Eden nibbles hir lip, and throws a look at Scott

Elandra

She awoke, stretched and went outside on ecstatic that it was a beautiful day, that is until she was named by Rockin as one of the atrocities who had ravaged the village.

"Really and what makes you think I would commit these crimes?" she asked casually, knowing full well she was innocent.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Rockin

He then looks at Elandra. Then at the group. Then at her again. He was a bit silent, rubbing his chin. What would be a legit reason? After a look at her, he points at her lower waist.

"You're not wearing Ladysky's ass-less chaps products. That makes you a wolf." Not the strongest point, but hey, it was something.

Trieste

>.> *struts around in her assless chaps*

Scott, what do you have to say for yourself?

Elandra

She laughed at Rockin's reason, "I had a pair on order but she had been unable to finish them before she tragically passed."

Autumn Sativus

[[LadySky is still alive and well??]]
Us against the world

Elandra

[chalks up her mistake to lack of coffee and sleep]

"Perhaps then I should visit the store and complete my order."

Izu

*eyes Elandra suspiciously*

If you say so...

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes:
Elandra: 4 votes - Rockin, Izu, Trieste, Transgirlenstein
Scott: 3 votes - Teno, LadySky, Eden
Rocking: 1 vote - Elandra
Us against the world

Trieste

... *eyes* I'm ... not certain that Scott isn't just a convenient target.

Elandra

Rockin

*gives a whistle to Trieste's ass-less chaps* Nice :D

Transgirlenstein

I don't know..I feel we need to keep an eye on Elandra
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Remiel

Remiel checks into Ladysky's shoppe to buy some assless chaps.  After all, they're not only fashionable, but oh so comfortable!

After doing that, he frowns, scratches his head, and starts writing on a piece of paper:

QuoteMY SUSPICIONS (by Remiel)
Scott (probably)
Kip (definitely)
Valerian (probably not)
Rockin
Elandra
Transgirlenstein(?)
country(??)

After reading his list, and checking it twice, trying to figure out who has been naughty, and who nice, Remiel decides that Scott has definitely outlived his luck.

Trieste

... I would like to once more reiterate my adoration for Remiel.

LadySky

LadySky squeals with delight as Rockin gives her a squeeze, "Thank you!" XD

Seeing all her handmade products strutting around fills her with glee and she rushes to her sewing machine to fill orders for everyone!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Autumn52

I must say that I have had my suspicions about Scott as well

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes:
Scott: 5 votes - Teno, LadySky, Eden, Remiel, Xandi
Elandra: 4 votes - Rockin, Izu, Trieste, Transgirlenstein
Rocking: 1 vote - Elandra
Us against the world