[Accepting Additional Characters] Into the Unknown: The Lost Legion of Ribenheim

Started by MagicalPen, June 22, 2011, 10:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

That will work, though she wouldn't be from the Northern Tribes due to it being very recent history/contact with them (as explained in my posts).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Haibane

Dracoat

If your still accepting, then I have something in mind. Something of an assassin in trouble and looking for a way to escape trouble. If you find that disagreeable, then I have a sort of heavy armored merc looking to skip out on of a contract. Just let me know which one your more likely to want. I will be working on both till you do!

"Forgiveness may not change the past, but it opens doors to the future."

I've taken theOath of Drake!
Check out my Introduction!
O/Os
If I'm not posting on time please check my A/A!

MagicalPen

Once Haibane and Dracoat get their profiles to me, I think we'll be about ready to get the ball rolling on this one.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Ink Slinger

Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Phantasmatical

Haibane

My apologies, the weekend was manic. I will do my best to get a char profile up as soon as I can.

MagicalPen

Not yet. I don't think I created one yet. When I do, I'll edit the first post with its link.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Haibane has decided to drop out, so I am still seeking one more player for this game.

Spread the word!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Phantasmatical

I'd still be willing to play a second character in the interest of getting the roleplay up and running, if you'd like me to.

Dracoat

I'm still trying to get all the details together, but work is harsh lately. I should have a brief respite tomorrow when I'll be able to get all my stuff up and together. Sorry its taking me a bit. My chosen career path has hectic weeks. You can choose to keep me or not, but I felt I had to update you.

"Forgiveness may not change the past, but it opens doors to the future."

I've taken theOath of Drake!
Check out my Introduction!
O/Os
If I'm not posting on time please check my A/A!

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Ink Slinger

Ok second female character has a name and a background.  Now she needs a face.  I have an idea but there are not any pictures of her in appropriate attire...or lack there of.
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

Nessy

Ons and Offs    Short Term Ideas,
Misc. Long Term Ideas

If you send me a PM and I don't respond, chances are I just missed it. Send it again!

Some heroes don't wear capes. Some just #holdthedoor.

Phantasmatical

Why look who it is! Nessy! 8D You should absolutely join in here. Not that it's my decision of course. I'd like to get that final needed female character so we can get this road on the show.

MagicalPen

Certainly! The position is still open. Send me a character sheet via PM.

As for everyone else, looking to get this thing started by the end of the week.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

UPDATED with accepted Characters.

Have enough to get started.

Still accepting ADDITIONAL Characters.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

There are currently two MAJOR vacancies that need to be filled. They are ONLY open to FEMALE PLAYERS at this point.

The first, and most major, is that of Scout. The girl needs to be a 'Wild' woman. If interested in the role, please discuss with me.

The other role is a GENERAL Female Character. Her walk of life can be virtually anything.

Once again, if interested in either Role, please contact me.

Either role can also be the 'Love Interest' of the games main character and focal point.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry