4 words in Jail

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Smacks his ass "Goodnight"!

Keaira

Lies! It's all lies! (good night)
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Anesa

Smacks her ass, too

You sold me out!

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Keaira

*pins her hands behind her back* it was outta love!
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Keaira

Oh's and No's

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Anesa

My twin's a bad-ass!  :p    (and I love it!)

Endorphin

Keaira

Oh's and No's

Endorphin

Now I'm seeing double!  :o

Anesa

Winks over to Angel

Want a "Ennie" Sandwich? ;)

Endorphin

Just save that thought!

As I'm about to head to work. Alas.  :-(

Anesa

Keaira

Oh's and No's

Endorphin

Someone needs a spanking.

Keaira

Will you.. *gulps audibly* spank me?
Oh's and No's

Endorphin

Amelita

Wouldn't you wanna know...  ^-^

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Endorphin

Keaira

Oh's and No's

Endorphin

*Restrains both her wrists*

Keaira

*looks up wide-eyed* i didn't expect that
Oh's and No's

Endorphin

*Slaps her fine ass*

Alas, I'm off to bed. Damn need to sleep always seems to get in the way of fun. Cya Brok3nAng3l.